Another racism claim implodes.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The tweets from the typical black asshole about how they love to dine and dash.

Untitled2.jpg

The constant war drum of racism racism racism racism has done a wonderful job of making racists.

I am fucking sick of them.

You are a racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic misogynistic Nazi!

You are a racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic misogynistic Nazi!
Thank you, my black friends and I appreciate your candor at pointing out how we feel towards other liberals. We laugh at them all the time. My daughter's friend from Kenya, really despises the victims of the hood, because they just dont want to work, while this guy has two jobs, because he wants them....And is investing in the stock market for the long term..He will probably have many liberals working for him in the near future...

Blacks get what they deserve. I don't have sympathy for them.....at all.

Fuck them

Jim ought to take notice of how Theowl feels about him and his friends

Jim ought to take notice of how Theowl feels about him and his friends
I will remind them over and over again. If your goal was to create more racists, you have achieved it.

Fuck them. Sick of their bullshit.

You are a fucking loser.

Thank you, my black friends and I appreciate your candor at pointing out how we feel towards other liberals. We laugh at them all the time. My daughter's friend from Kenya, really despises the victims of the hood, because they just dont want to work, while this guy has two jobs, because he wants them....And is investing in the stock market for the long term..He will probably have many liberals working for him in the near future...
We have black friends from Sudan and they're always bad mouthing the American Blacks that are lefties and continue to pull the race card and play the victim. Our friends say these idiots are just spoiled and know the game, and I agree.

We have black friends from Sudan and they're always bad mouthing the American Blacks that are lefties and continue to pull the race card and play the victim. Our friends say these idiots are just spoiled and know the game, and I agree.

Jamaicans feel the same way.
They can't stand American blacks and their constant claims of victimhood.

<iframe src="Facebook" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

I don't give a shit. Go fuck yourselves and your chants of racism from your free patronized asses.

The fact that you keep yelling it and side with the party that uses your black asses, lets me know all about you.

You and everyone like you are a fucking joke. A fucking pathetic disgrace to your whole fucking race.

Go yell racism more for more free shit you fucking slave.

Fuck you

This is so contrary to Blacks on the forum who tend to think all Black sects get along, whichis ignorant & false.

I had a Jamaican friend in middle school he hated Blacks he saw then as obnoxious, none the less he went onto stab a Black dude & rape a White girl.

The tweets from the typical black asshole about how they love to dine and dash.

Untitled2.jpg

The constant war drum of racism racism racism racism has done a wonderful job of making racists.

I am fucking sick of them.

If we had actual cases of racism at the rate we have fake cases of racism...we might have a problem...but since the ones claiming the racist incidents are the ones doing the racist incidents.....we don't have a problem.

Here comes another rightwinger BOMBING into the thread w/some BS "I know a guy" story.

giphy.gif

How many Jamaicans do you know?

You speak for them?

I don't give a shit. Go fuck yourselves and your chants of racism from your free patronized asses.

The fact that you keep yelling it and side with the party that uses your black asses, lets me know all about you.

You and everyone like you are a fucking joke. A fucking pathetic disgrace to your whole fucking race.

Go yell racism more for more free shit you fucking slave.

Fuck you
This is why you took the time to give such a long-winded response.

tenor.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back