Folks Who Think President Trump is Part of the NWO

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
There are some here who think despite the fact American occupied academia, Hollywood, fake news MSM, democrats, fake intelligence agencies, etc. and many republicans attack President Trump is part of a grand conspiracy, let me break it to you gently, you are insane. :cuckoo: Posting a pic of The Donald with Crooked Hillary way back when as proof is like me posting a pic of myself with an ex hugging, meanwhile she hates me now and is married to some fat dude.

Last edited:
It is clear to me the Ruling Class hates Trump and intends to do everything in their power to remove him.

Amazingly many Americans are supporting this effort, unaware they are being sent to the slaughter.

There are some here who think despite the fact American occupied academia, Hollywood, fake news MSM, democrats, fake intelligence agencies, etc. and many republicans attack President Trump is part of a grand conspiracy, let me break it to you gently, you are insane. :cuckoo: Posting a pic of The Donald with Crooked Hillary way back when as proof is like me posting a pic of myself an an ex hugging, meanwhile she hates me now and is married to some fat dude.
Okay.

Prove it.

gipper, there is no doubt the "ruling class" thought they could dispose of President Trump the day he was elected. The problem is, they are so corrupt, they got their wires crossed and ultimately were exposed by President Trump as the enemies of the USA (to intelligent, taxpaying American citizens).

MisterBeale, prove what? Reality?

aaron, you are discrediting your idiotic internet identity by posting obvious fake comments. :frown:

Trump would love to be considered part of the New World Order, if that was a real thing. His greatest shame is knowing he will never measure up to real elites, even the made up ones.

gipper, there is no doubt the "ruling class" thought they could dispose of President Trump the day he was elected. The problem is, they are so corrupt, they got their wires crossed and ultimately were exposed by President Trump as the enemies of the USA (to intelligent, taxpaying American citizens).

No, prove that he isn't what Richard Haas and the Federal Reserve ultimately want him to be, a man that will drive a nail into the heartland and destroy the nation, giving the NWO an excuse to call out martial law, crash the dollar, impose a new financial world order, etc. From what I am seeing, things are right on course.

How do you know they haven't purposely put a bull into the China shop?

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Do we have the nation more united and working together, or more discord and strife? Do we have more peace in the world, or more deployments and war? More or less drone strikes? More corruption or less?

It's all bullshit when you look at any objective metric.

Trump would love to be considered part of the New World Order, if that was a real thing. His greatest shame is knowing he will never measure up to real elites, even the made up ones.

Too funny.

They hang on his every word. All the world currently revolves around Trump.

Too funny.

They hang on his every word. All the world currently revolves around Trump.

The world hangs on to every word the POTUS says. Just happens that an idiot holds that position for now. Trump weaseled his way into the presidency. That doesn't make him equal to the ones who earned it.

To the trillionaires and billionaires, to the folks that manipulates the public tastes and opinions, and the people that control YOUR thoughts? OH yeah, it is very real.

Trump tried to join the New World Odor.

They rejected him when he repeatedly failed the intelligence test

To the trillionaires and billionaires, to the folks that manipulates the public tastes and opinions, and the people that control YOUR thoughts? OH yeah, it is very real.

Perfect example of how crazies can twist almost any statement to produce yet another conspiracy theory, complete with countless details and intrigues. If all that imagination could just be harnessed for sane endeavors.

There are some here who think despite the fact American occupied academia, Hollywood, fake news MSM, democrats, fake intelligence agencies, etc. and many republicans attack President Trump is part of a grand conspiracy, let me break it to you gently, you are insane. :cuckoo: Posting a pic of The Donald with Crooked Hillary way back when as proof is like me posting a pic of myself an an ex hugging, meanwhile she hates me now and is married to some fat dude.

If there is such a thing as the NWO/Illuminati then Trump is surely a part of it.

The Trump family has been connected to it since Trump’s grandpa’s dealings with JD Rockefeller in the late 1800s.

It was the fellow NWO members that kept bailing Trump out when during his bankruptcies.

Trump is weakening America on the international scene, isolating the US from even its strongest allies.

If you believe in such things as the NWO then you can’t deny Trump is a part of it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If there is such a thing as the NWO/Illuminati then Trump is surely a part of it.

The Trump family has been connected to it since Trump’s grandpa’s dealings with JD Rockefeller in the late 1800s.

It was the fellow NWO members that kept bailing Trump out when during his bankruptcies.

Trump is weakening America on the international scene, isolating the US from even its strongest allies.

If you believe in such things as the NWO then you can’t deny Trump is a part of it

Ancient kings often kept really stupid people around just to laugh at. I can see trump in that position.

No, prove that he isn't what Richard Haas and the Federal Reserve ultimately want him to be, a man that will drive a nail into the heartland and destroy the nation, giving the NWO an excuse to call out martial law, crash the dollar, impose a new financial world order, etc. From what I am seeing, things are right on course.

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

Do we have the nation more united and working together, or more discord and strife? Do we have more peace in the world, or more deployments and war? More or less drone strikes? More corruption or less?

I’d say anything is possible, when dealing with criminals like those of Ruling Class. It is difficult to know what is truth and what is fiction.

Actually, I have photographic proof.

Here he is with Hulk Hogan;

765c65a20a3a436bfb675c8fefabd686.jpg

And we ALL KNOW, Hulk Hogan is a member of the NWO. Thus, that makes Trump a member by proxy.

skysports-nwo-hulk-hogan-kevin-nash_4382609.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

pablopicasso1-2x.jpg

I’d say anything is possible, when dealing with criminals like those of Ruling Class. It is difficult to know what is truth and what is fiction.

Not being able to tell truth from fiction is a common problem for schizophrenics and Trump supporters.

Show some respect! This pretty much encapsulates the insanity of Y2K madness, the hoax which cost Americans millions of bucks.

[

Last edited:

Forum List

Back