Another one!

I bet she ain't as sharp as them damn clippers I lacerated my ring finger on today.

Well, it's my own damn fault, I sharpened those clippers to be fuckin' sharp.

Looks like they damn sure are. Meh, it makes them do what they're supposed to do better.

Just don't be a dumbass and get your ring finger across the blade like it ain't gonna cut ya, dummy.

That thing's sharp, it damn sure will cut ya.

Like a knife in the hands of a pissed off Latin girl.
Do we need to send a search party in to find you in that tangent there?

Atleast you go that one right, it's not genders, it's actually 900 weird preferences......so glad for people to recognize only 2 genders exist.

The OP is not about genders, it is about sexual preferences.

But there are at least 3 genders, masculine, feminine, neuter. Did you never take a basic grammar class.

The OP is not about genders, it is about sexual preferences.

But there are at least 3 genders, masculine, feminine, neuter. Did you never take a basic grammar class.
Explain that to the tards on the spectrum.....I have always said pansexual is an orientation not a gender, and the rest of those moronic orientations, so on that we agree. But that's not what is being pushed by academia and the gay activists.......what is neuter?

Can you give am list of countries that require you to call someone by their sexual preferences?
Atleast you go that one right, it's not genders, it's actually 900 weird preferences......so glad for people to recognize only 2 genders exist.

Canda: Misgendering Is a Human Rights Violation, Canadian Court Rules
www.dailywire.com

Canadian Father Jailed After ‘Misgendering’ Daughter Lands Win In Appeal Court | The Daily Wire

www.dailywire.com
www.dailywire.com

UK: First UK street preacher reported as terrorist for 'misgendering' wins appeal: 'Orwellian and really alarming'

I dont make shit up. Either you are a crazy ass fascist or really ignorant of how the world is working.

I assume this was good enough, so you can tell me I was correct.......And this shit is scary and evil.

Forum List

Back