ANOTHER ONE...Student arrested for bringing AK-47 pistol and AR-15 rifle to Texas high school

Give texass back to Mexico...and they HAVE to take all the republiKlans also
lets see the righties want California given back to Mexico and you lefties want to give Texas back to them....so Mexico gets our 2 biggest producing states while we lose around 20-25% of our GDP......you people come off as being pretty stupid sometimes....

So he had a couple of airsoft guns in his car?
That's what it sort of reads like....Who the fuck knows with the media now a days....If they don't have a agenda then they write like 10-year olds.....from a S. Chicago public school.

Hell we had a semester of gun refinishing when I was in HS....Hot blue tank and all.

Oh, and never mind the kids that brought their guns to school so they could get in a hour or so of hunting after classes.

Let me tell you, a Winchester M-94 or Marlin 336 lever-action in .30-30 is just as deadly in the hands of those with intent as a AR.

Authorities in Texas arrested a heavily-armed student only one day after the fatal school shooting in Ulvalde.
A pistol found in the car, along with a fake rifle? Kids, exercise little (if any) judgment on matters they should obviously know better than to do and in this case the day after a highly publicized mass murder at another school in Texas,
Many kids really need their ass whipped by their parents early and often to train them how to act and interact in society, but that kind of thing isn't done much anymore. Better to put the little dears on calmative drugs, so they don't have their inflated sense of self, warped, or ignore them completely, right?

Weird story.

Were they both pellet/replica guns? Trying to understand why he would have a real AK-47 pistol and an AR style airsoft rifle in the car.

How did someone report seeing him walk to the school with a gun but when they found him in the school, the guns were in his car.

Chances are stunningly good someone is putting these kids up to splashing blood and guns all over national headlines. I'm going to read The Manchurian Candidate yet again—the 1959 original novel. Perhaps I'll learn something new about prodigal American sons.
I think there's a lot of schizophrenia around --- the behavior of that Ramos kid, more and more threatening and self-destructive, is classic.

What is with that kid who instantly brings two AR-15s, pistol and rifle IIRC, to school? And they caught him at once. Darn, he must be completely crazy.

Forum List

Back