ANOTHER ONE...Student arrested for bringing AK-47 pistol and AR-15 rifle to Texas high school

Benson13 knows the party of the KKK is the Democrats.

Hey big guy, what's the party of Jim Crow? Slavery? Segregation?

Trick question, they were all the Democrat party ..

^^^^^ then they witched to the gop when the parties changed Einstein

I often wonder if these kids realize they can likely get killed over shit like this

Some piss poor parenting going on

What the hell are you looking at?
My posts reads:
"a semi-automatic gun and replica AR-15 style pellet rifle"
yep, just what I said, Pellet

here's what I found:

A student was arrested at a Texas high school after police found an AK-47 style handgun and a replica AR-15 rifle inside of his vehicle on Wednesday — a day after 19 children were murdered at an elementary school in the state, police said.

Nothing about a real gun. Replica is not a real version. You know this right? and AK-47 style handgun, does not mean an AK-47 handgun. words matter, and this entire OP is trash because of the title.

Last edited:
Chances are stunningly good someone is putting these kids up to splashing blood and guns all over national headlines. I'm going to read The Manchurian Candidate yet again—the 1959 original novel. Perhaps I'll learn something new about prodigal American sons.
when children's lives don't matter, which they don't to abortionalist Demofks.

That the Democrat party is the party of racism is well documented. I'm not interested in shit you make up, like this. You have no idea what Democrat racists did and you're an idiot. Lots of racist Democrats here in the South.

On another subject, what did you do with the Democrat party with their long history for support of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning, segregation?

Oh yeah, you JOINED THEM, racist piece of shit

That the Democrat party is the party of racism is well documented. I'm not interested in shit you make up, like this, you're an idiot
they really hate who they are, right?

They're always with the, " that's the ticket' projections.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's pretty funny that Benson13 admitted that he joined the racist Democrat party, that's his defense he isn't racist, LOL
Can't make it up, that is for sure.

He believes somewhere that someone rubbed their hands together and said, the GOP are now the kkk because we the kkk say so.

Dude, it's hilarious.

Can't make it up, that is for sure.

He believes somewhere that someone rubbed their hands together and said, the GOP are now the kkk because we the kkk say so.

Dude, it's hilarious.

Government school taught these dopes - The Big Switch.

The big switch was 1 person.

You ever consider that kids may be influenced by our political leaders who show up in photos, posed with assault riffles to show the kids how cool the riffles are???
Oh yeah, that's the answer. These kids are emulating politicians to look cool. Not the countless Hollywood shoot-em-up action flicks or first-person video games glamorizing mass killing. Hahaha.

Oh it's the old "parties switched" nonsense again. Lol. That is objectively false. The only people who repeat that garbage are the ones who completely skipped history class and get all their news from crackpot social media feeds.

Forum List

Back