Surveillance Footage Shows Nashville Shooter Used a Carbine Which Fires Pistol Rounds, Not an AR-15

Yeah...dipshit........you have been confronted with the fact that they have a committment law in Tennessee......so you have nothing.

A commitment is actually hard to get if the person fights it, and such a commitment would have serious implications for her future employment abilities.

Again, why should families be policing whether or not unstable people have guns? The gun industry should be doing that.

Or they should pay the survivors of their fuckups.

One Man's Terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

For instance, when Bin Laden and his buddies were killing dirty stinking commies who were trying to teach girls how to read in Afghanistan, Ronnie Ray-Gun called them "Freedom Fighters" and compared them to the founding fathers.

View attachment 770949

Then they killed a bunch of Americans at the WTC and Pentagon, and they became terrorists.

Now, why is the Zionist Entity surrounded by terrorists/freedom fighters?

Because the Jewish Refuse of Europe settled there and took their land, that's why. Hello.

You guys freak the fuck out because Mexicans move here and take menial jobs you don't want to do. Imagine if they came in, seized a bunch of land with weapons and made you live in a gated slum like the Zionist do to the Palestinians.
Boy you have a selective memory. The Russians in Afghanistan were killing everything that moved, were using chemical weapons on civilians and other terroristic actions. The alliance we supported were attacking Russian combat troops and vehicles, NOT civilians. They were partisans fighting a Guerrilla war against foreign troops invited in by a quisling government installed by the Russians.

They'll show up for one week after a mass shooting, then they'll get bored and go back to their jobs and lives.

As far as the Ukraine, we are getting our money's worth. Putin is getting an atomic wedgie and it hasn't cost one American life.

It's not something that ever should have been a "right". Frankly, I don't feel any safer because we have millions of nuts out there with guns. We have to live in a world of active shooter drills, security doors, metal detectors, armed guards, kids going to school with metal backpacks, and militarized, trigger-happy cops because some idiots felt that a badly worded militia amendment mean an unfettered right to a gun. That's just crazy.

The 18th century, a well-regulated militia made sense, because guns were expensive and only men of means could get them.

Today we have professional armies and police forces. We don't need a bunch of twits to show up with guns when there's an emergency. And when mentally deranged people like Holmes or Lanza or Hale can get a bunch of guns, it makes us less secure, not more.
Give me a break, muskets were cheap and rifles not much more. Every farmer had at least one firearm, usually a rifle, to defend himself against hostile Indians, criminals, animals and to put food on the table. Often they had a shotgun and a rifle.

One mass shooting stopped, 600 that weren't.
Other than gang assassinations there haven’t been 600 mass shootings in the last two decades put together. I really don’t care if criminals massacre each others as long as they leave innocent civilians out of the crossfire. To be a little tongue-in-cheek, I wouldn’t mind if there was a sort of criminal Hunger Games; dump a few hundred murderous criminals in a sealed area and give the survivor a pardon for past crimes. To be totally frank, I don’t care what happens to convicted criminals.

It's in all the news reports.

Except no bar owners wants people coming in with guns.... for some reason.
That’s the owner’s privilege, it’s also his privilege to be sued by the survivors of a shooting for not providing security and preventing patrons from protecting themselves. And around here in Arizona, I see very few establishments including bars, with signs prohibiting guns. Even Carl’s Jr and In-N-Out don’t prohibit guns,

Last edited:
You mean the NICS that is deliberately weak because the National Rampage Association made sure it was underfunded.

You see, this is why I think the gun industry should manage the background check system. They can sell to whoever they see fit.

And the people who die or are injured can have lawsuits filed on their behalf for their negligence when they sell to the wrong person.
NICS is ineffective because liberals and the ACLU do everything they can to prevent dangerous, mentally ill people from getting put on it.

A commitment is actually hard to get if the person fights it, and such a commitment would have serious implications for her future employment abilities.

Again, why should families be policing whether or not unstable people have guns? The gun industry should be doing that.

Or they should pay the survivors of their fuckups.
Why should the gun industry pay for anything? It provides a heavily regulated product. Should the auto industry pay to prevent drunk drivers from using its product to injure and kill people? Firearms are far more heavily regulated than automobiles.

Last edited:
Yes, that would be nice. If you are telling me you can't accept any standards, then we don't have much of a choice.

Or you could do the sensible thing and say, "Hey, maybe Adam Lanza doesn't need enough guns to fight off the Zombie Apocalypse!"

I guess... but it was never the plan to start with.
Adam Lanza didn’t own any guns. He murdered his mother to get access to her well secured guns.

The AR just made it easier to up the body count for the beginner. The MP she had would have had a lower body count with the same number of hits and the handgun would have had even a lower body count. Again, WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP THIS BUT WE CAN LOWER THE BODY COUNT. Now what part of that are you having trouble with.
a shotgun, even a double barreled one would have resulted in a higher body count. A couple of simple Molotov cocktails would have resulted in a higher body count AND a more horrific crime,

One mass shooting stopped, 600 that weren't.

That is a lie.....now the truth.....

US mass shootings, 1982–2023: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Dating back to at least 2005, the FBI and leading criminologists essentially defined a mass shooting as a single attack in a public place in which four or more victims were killed. We adopted that baseline for fatalities when we gathered data in 2012 on three decades worth of cases.
-------

• Here is a description of the criteria we use:
    • The perpetrator took the lives of at least four people. A 2008 FBI report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location. (*In 2013, the US government’s fatality baseline was revised down to three; our database reflects this change beginning from Jan. 2013, as detailed above.)
    • The killings were carried out by a lone shooter. (Except in the case of the Columbine massacre and the Westside Middle School killings, which involved two shooters.)
    • The shootings occurred in a public place. (Except in the case of a party on private property in Crandon, Wisconsin, and another in Seattle, where crowds of strangers had gathered, essentially constituting a public crowd.) Crimes primarily related to gang activity or armed robbery are not included, nor are mass killings that took place in private homes (often stemming from domestic violence).
    • Perpetrators who died or were wounded during the attack are not included in the victim tallies.
    • We included a handful of cases also known as “spree killings“—cases in which the killings occurred in more than one location, but still over a short period of time, that otherwise fit the above criteria.
    ----------------------
Our research focused on indiscriminate rampages in public places resulting in four or more victims killed by the attacker. We exclude shootings stemming from more conventionally motivated crimes such as armed robbery or gang violence. (Or in which the perpetrators have not been identified.) Other news outlets and researchers have since published larger tallies that include a wide range of gun crimes in which four or more people have been either wounded or killed. While those larger datasets of multiple-victim shootings are useful for studying the broader problem of gun violence, our investigation provides an in-depth look at a distinct phenomenon—from the firearms used and mental health factors to the growing copycat problem. Tracking mass shootings is complex; we believe ours is the most useful approach for studying this specific phenomenon.

---------
The actual number of mass shootings from Mother Jones......

Here you go...the number of mass public shootings according to Mother Jones...rabid, anti gun, left wing news source.....not the NRA...

The list below comes from the old definition of 4 killed to make a shooting a mass shooting...if you now go to the link there are more than listed below...but that is because Mother Jones changed the list from the time I first posted it...and changed to obama's new standard of only 3 dead to make a mass shooting...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Deer kill 200 people a year.....

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year....

Ladders 300 people a year....

bathtubs 350 people a year...

Cars killed over 39,000 people in 2019...

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings by year...

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Total number of mass public shootings by year....

Boy you have a selective memory. The Russians in Afghanistan were killing everything that moved, were using chemical weapons on civilians and other terroristic actions. The alliance we supported were attacking Russian combat troops and vehicles, NOT civilians. They were partisans fighting a Guerrilla war against foreign troops invited in by a quisling government installed by the Russians.

Again, we decided to support a bunch of terrorists who prolonged the war... and then wondered why these backwards savages who hated modernity and the west turned on us after they ran out of Russians to kill.

Give me a break, muskets were cheap and rifles not much more. Every farmer had at least one firearm, usually a rifle, to defend himself against hostile Indians, criminals, animals and to put food on the table. Often they had a shotgun and a rifle.
No, they really didn't. A firearm in that period cost as much as a months wages of a skilled craftsman. Farmers of that time period relied on farming or trapping to put food on the table, not guns.

Other than gang assassinations there haven’t been 600 mass shootings in the last two decades put together. I really don’t care if criminals massacre each others as long as they leave innocent civilians out of the crossfire. To be a little tongue-in-cheek, I wouldn’t mind if there was a sort of criminal Hunger Games; dump a few hundred murderous criminals in a sealed area and give the survivor a pardon for past crimes. To be totally frank, I don’t care what happens to convicted criminals.

"That mass shooting didn't count, it was only the darkies!!!" Whatever, dude. I wish they paid as much attention to these other mass shootings as the do to the ones involving nice white people.

That’s the owner’s privilege, it’s also his privilege to be sued by the survivors of a shooting for not providing security and preventing patrons from protecting themselves. And around here in Arizona, I see very few establishments including bars, with signs prohibiting guns. Even Carl’s Jr and In-N-Out don’t prohibit guns,
In IL, I see them on every restaurant and bar.

NICS is ineffective because liberals and the ACLU do everything they can to prevent dangerous, mentally ill people from getting put on it.

NICS is ineffective because the NRA lobbied to make it ineffective.

Why should the gun industry pay for anything? It provides a heavily regulated product. Should the auto industry pay to prevent drunk drivers from using its product to injure and kill people? Firearms are far more heavily regulated than automobiles.

Actually, bars can be sued if they overserved someone who got into a DUI accident. So your analogy fails.

Adam Lanza didn’t own any guns. He murdered his mother to get access to her well secured guns.

After she taught him how to use them, got him an NRA membership, took him to a range and let him play first person shooter videogames for hours on end.

So it wasn't an AR-15 type, just a carbine using pistol rounds.

Surveillance photographs and video footage shows the 28-year-old transgender suspect who attacked the Nashville Christian school was using a carbine which fires pistol rounds, not an AR-15.
The 28-year-old was armed with three firearms, and police photos of the guns show that an AR-15 was not one them.
The firearms were an AR-pistol, a handgun, and a carbine. The type of carbine possessed by the attacker uses 9mm or .40 caliber handgun rounds.
From surveillance video, it appears the attacker may have used the AR-pistol to shoot and shatter the glass on the front door. But in photos and videos that show her walking the halls, looking for potential targets, she is holding the carbine.
She can be seen holding the carbine in the following video as she approaches the school office:
NPR reported that the attacker used a handgun and “two AR-style guns,” but she did not. She had a carbine — which is not an “AR-style” gun — an AR-pistol, and a handgun.

Was the gun he used black? In a lefty-loonie's mind ... an assault weapon is anything that is black. I propose that gun manufacturers make AR-15s yellow. That would make everyone happy. True American patriots get to keep their guns and lefty-loonies won't whine about bogyman "assault" rifles anymore.

Was the gun he used black? In a lefty-loonie's mind ... an assault weapon is anything that is black. I propose that gun manufacturers make AR-15s yellow. That would make everyone happy. True American patriots get to keep their guns and lefty-loonies won't whine about bogyman "assault" rifles anymore.

Would you please stop this nonsense. I know a pink ARs. You used to be able to order them directly from Colt. Is a Pink ar less destructive than a black one? Nope, both are extremely destructive. Your color method died long ago but you gunnutters keep filling the air waves with it.

Would you please stop this nonsense. I know a pink ARs. You used to be able to order them directly from Colt. Is a Pink ar less destructive than a black one? Nope, both are extremely destructive. Your color method died long ago but you gunnutters keep filling the air waves with it.
Mine happens to be black and desert tan. It's only been "destructive" when I pulled the trigger and hit the milk jug. It's 100% benign when it's in its case in the corner of my room.

Here it is as happy as a clam:

AR 11-9-22.jpeg

No, six people are dead because someone with mental issues was able to buy seven guns.

What you are telling me is that we can't prevent lunatics from getting guns without depriving the regular gun fanatic from his fetish.

To which I say, "not my problem".

The problem is, what is the legal definition of "lunatic?" And can someone, upon being labeled a "lunatic" still buy a gun? If not, how can you deprive them of their rights without due process?

The problem is, what is the legal definition of "lunatic?" And can someone, upon being labeled a "lunatic" still buy a gun? If not, how can you deprive them of their rights without due process?

My opinion... forever, if that what it takes.

Every last fucking time we have a mass shooter, we find out within days that the person was severely mentally disturbed. Lanza, Holmes, this chick who wanted a dick.

So here's a crazy idea. Instead of detailing their crazy after they've left a pile of bodies, how about actually vetting them BEFORE they get a gun?

My opinion... forever, if that what it takes.

Every last fucking time we have a mass shooter, we find out within days that the person was severely mentally disturbed. Lanza, Holmes, this chick who wanted a dick.

So here's a crazy idea. Instead of detailing their crazy after they've left a pile of bodies, how about actually vetting them BEFORE they get a gun?

They did..........and they passed the federal background check.

Total of 12 mass public shootings in all of 2022....

12 people out of over 350 million

74 murdered between all 12

Ladders kill 300 people a year

Dear kill 200 people a year.

You want to focus on the rarest of rare events....12 people out of 350 million.....because you can't exploit the 19,000 gun murders that take place in democrat party controlled cities in 2020 because

1) those cities are under the control of the democrat party........a party destroying the police and releasing the gun offenders killing those 19,000 people......

2) the majority of the shooters in the democrat party controlled cities are blacks and hispanics....so you can't exploit those gang shootings to ban guns....

So....you don't care about the 19,000.......so you have to exploit the 12 out of 350 million people.....

Forum List

Back