Colorado GOP gubernatorial candidate: Only Christians can be my running mate

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Greg Lopez said he would institute a No Jews, No Muslims, No Atheists policy when selecting a possible Lt. Governor.

Greg Lopez, a Colorado politician hoping to unseat Democratic incumbent Gov. Jared Polis this November, said in a Republican primary debate over the weekend that he would have a No-Jews, No-Muslims, No-Atheists policy when it comes to selecting his potential Lt. Governor. He would only consider other Christians.
Choosing your lieutenant governor is one of the most serious decisions that a governor makes out of the chute—a candidate. So I’m looking for someone that not only believes in my Lord and Savior the way I do, but also that… should something happen to me—because, really, that’s why you’re selecting the lieutenant governor—is that if something should happen to me, and I’m not able to fulfill my term, that they are able to carry on the agenda. The agenda that the people truly embrace.

Greg Lopez said he would institute a No Jews, No Muslims, No Atheists policy when selecting a possible Lt. Governor.

Greg Lopez, a Colorado politician hoping to unseat Democratic incumbent Gov. Jared Polis this November, said in a Republican primary debate over the weekend that he would have a No-Jews, No-Muslims, No-Atheists policy when it comes to selecting his potential Lt. Governor. He would only consider other Christians.

Well he just lost that race in Colorado.

He can say that. His name is Lopez, a Hispanic. Actually a bipoc. Is Polis a white guy? That's the election right there. Has Hispanic replacement gained enough ground to put one in office?

He can say that. His name is Lopez, a Hispanic. Actually a bipoc. Is Polis a white guy? That's the election right there. Has Hispanic replacement gained enough ground to put one in office?
How do you know if Lopez has ancestry in Colorado or not? It was part of Mexico way before white settlers were there.

How do you know if Lopez has ancestry in Colorado or not? It was part of Mexico way before white settlers were there.
Immaterial. He's a Hispanic bipoc. If the democrat replacement theory is correct demographic changes will get him elected.

His choice.

How is that any different than Biden stating his VP would be a black female, that his SCOTUS pick would be a black female?

And the anti-Hispanic left is out in force again, no wonder they are leaving your hate filled racist party so fast ...

Guess what? They are.
Yeah ones based on race, the other is religion.
By all accounts in American society, racial bigotry is wayyyy worse. Being racist is worse than murdering a whole family!

Can't answer, eh? Of course not.
I did answer you. You just didn't like the answer. How long his family has been here doesn't matter. As a Hispanic, can he command the loyalty of other Hispanics whether they slithered across the border yesterday or came with cavemen? Hence the term BIPOC, Black, Indigenous People Of Color.

I did answer you. You just didn't like the answer. How long his family has been here doesn't matter. As a Hispanic, can he command the loyalty of other Hispanics whether they slithered across the border yesterday or came with cavemen? Hence the term BIPOC, Black, Indigenous People Of Color.
No you did not answer correctly. Your input denied.

Guess what? They are.
So, you have no problem with politicians cherry picking their staff based on personal preferences.

As long as you approve of their preference?

How hypocritical of you.

Yet another good reason to not vote for Republicans, the right's Christo-fascist bigotry and hate.

Forum List

Back