Another one bites the dust: Trump announces he is not running for President

The Daily Kos?

Seriously? :lol:

Well it was just a transcript with Wolf Blitzer but what ever dude. Don't ask for examples if you're just doing to dismiss them on spec.

Wolf Blitzer?? :lol:

Are you one of his 10 viewers?? :clap2::lol:

Yep, that's what I thought.

I suspect that I would get a similar reaction out of you regardless of what ever publication or source I may suggest unless that are already on a pre-approved list that you feel has some form of claim on the "truth". So in that sense you're just pissing into the wind. All you can get back is what you're putting in.

Last edited:
I believe he was a Dem at one time, but he's running as a Repulican. Also, what's he said/done over the last three decades that would be classified as "baggage." Obama's had ten times the baggage and 65.5 idiots "selected" him...

What are you, 12 years old? Have you not been around long enough to know who or what Trump is? This isn't his first time to announce for president, but most people don't remember that. Trump is an egotistical gas bag who likes to see his name in print. This is just one in a line of 3,285, 932 publicity stunts. He won't run. Have you ever actually listened to any of the answers he gives when asked questions by the press? He says a lot of words strung together that in the end, never really mean anything. If you like Trump, you have to be 12 years old.

I can wait to see the ass-whooping Democrats are going to get when they have to deal with the issues head-on with Trump.

Did someone forget to take their meds today? :eek:

Come on Komrade, er... Komrad. Who the hell else - on the Republican aisle - is gonna do what needs to be done.

Trump is going to raise the issues that need to be raised.

Yeah...just look at the issues he has raised already....BIRTHERS. :clap2:

I believe he was a Dem at one time, but he's running as a Repulican. Also, what's he said/done over the last three decades that would be classified as "baggage." Obama's had ten times the baggage and 65.5 idiots "selected" him...

What are you, 12 years old? Have you not been around long enough to know who or what Trump is? This isn't his first time to announce for president, but most people don't remember that. Trump is an egotistical gas bag who likes to see his name in print. This is just one in a line of 3,285, 932 publicity stunts. He won't run. Have you ever actually listened to any of the answers he gives when asked questions by the press? He says a lot of words strung together that in the end, never really mean anything. If you like Trump, you have to be 12 years old.

And Obama isn't an egotistic gasbag?

I didn't say I like Trump - brainiac. I assert he's going to mop the floor with Obama

Try to keep up

Did someone forget to take their meds today? :eek:

Come on Komrade, er... Komrad. Who the hell else - on the Republican aisle - is gonna do what needs to be done.

He never accused Obama of being born out of country.
All he wanted to see was Obama's birth certificate.
And Obama obeyed.

Next....

I didn't say I like Trump - brainiac. I assert he's going to mop the floor with Obama

Try to keep up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am lovin how gullible the right is.

Palin milked them for cash.

Trump is now going to take his turn.

The tea party are the most gullible people in the US

And Obama obeyed.

Next....

Again....was that REALLY an issue a serious Presidential candidate should be foucsed on? REALLY?

And Obama obeyed.

Next....

Again....was that REALLY an issue a serious Presidential candidate should be foucsed on? REALLY?

Obama is focused on golf, and not doing a damned thing about the economy or three wars - so I fail to see your point here.

Try to keep up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am lovin how gullible the right is.

Palin milked them for cash.

Trump is now going to take his turn.

The tea party are the most gullible people in the US

And the left is making Obama rich too... Please re-boot and forget about politics TM, it just serves to make you look stupid.

And Obama obeyed.

Next....

Obama is focused on golf, and not doing a damned thing about the economy or three wars - so I fail to see your point here.

Yea....he seemed pretty focused on getting Bin Laden unlike his predecessor

Forum List

Back