Another one bites the dust: Trump announces he is not running for President

Trump will not make it to the first promary

He will announce his candidacy, scream for attention

Then take his ball and go home when nobody will play by his rules

I can wait to see the ass-whooping Democrats are going to get when they have to deal with the issues head-on with Trump.

Did someone forget to take their meds today? :eek:

Come on Komrade, er... Komrad. Who the hell else - on the Republican aisle - is gonna do what needs to be done.

Trump is going to raise the issues that need to be raised.

WOW!!! Another brainiac that thinks he's something else by misspelling my name. Not the first, probably not the last, just an indication of the level on maturity we're getting from some here!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Why is he waiting until the day after the Rapture?

he doesn't want to waste time on the religious right

Why ? Where are they going to be? Remember, they're just people who THINK they're going to be raptured away. It could have already happened. Since the only the best of the best will be taken, I'm thinking we may not even notice when a few thousand leave a world of billions.

Seems Liberals fear Trump like they fear Sarah Palin...

Dude, come on....:doubt:

Trump is a Democrat, always has been. There is way to much evidence to that fact just in the financial disclosures of Democrats he has given to,(yes I know he has also given a lot to Republicans, not enough to change a caucus/primary voters mind) to say nothing of the public statements he has made over the last three decades. He can say anything he wants to on Fox but at he end of the day he can't hide from this.

I don't pretend to know why he is doing this but its not because he thinks he is going to be President some day....

I believe he was a Dem at one time, but he's running as a Repulican. Also, what's he said/done over the last three decades that would be classified as "baggage." Obama's had ten times the baggage and 65.5 idiots "selected" him...

I believe he was a Dem at one time, but he's running as a Repulican. Also, what's he said/done over the last three decades that would be classified as "baggage." Obama's had ten times the baggage and 65.5 idiots "selected" him...

You mean baggage like..

Not being an American
Barry Soetoro
Being a Muslim
Hating whites
Supporting terrorism
Hating the flag
Not being a REAL American

Hard to believe he beat the best candidate the Republicans had to offer by a two to one margin

You mean baggage like..

Not being an American
Barry Soetoro
Being a Muslim
Hating whites
Supporting terrorism
Hating the flag

Hard to believe he beat the best candidate the Republicans had to offer by a two to one margin

I can't wait for a similar list on Trump to come up...

That'll never happen.

The guys too smart - and "baggage free."

Let them stick to "He's a Democrat" ....:lol:

You mean baggage like..

Not being an American
Barry Soetoro
Being a Muslim
Hating whites
Supporting terrorism
Hating the flag

That'll never happen.

Marla Maples?

You mean baggage like..

Not being an American
Barry Soetoro
Being a Muslim
Hating whites
Supporting terrorism
Hating the flag

That'll never happen.

Marla Maples?

What about her? Divorced from Trump in 1999.
Do you have some dirt on this issue ?

Baggage...

Daily Kos: Trump is a Democrat

The Daily Kos?

Seriously? :lol:

Well it was just a transcript with Wolf Blitzer but what ever dude. Don't ask for examples if you're just doing to dismiss them on spec.

Forum List

Back