Another molesting teacher

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

They seem to be a dime a dozen, yet nothing is ever done about this epidemic

Why?

Why?
They arrested when they became aware. Why didn't you make them aware sooner? What is it, that would stop it from happening? Got solutions? Lets hear them.

Why?
They get arrested and go to jail. While you promote and protect religious figures that do this type of thing in greater numbers.

They arrested when they became aware. Why didn't you make them aware sooner? What is it, that would stop it from happening? Got solutions? Lets hear them.
I hear the Left scream for solutions for gun violence in schools, but never pedo behavior. They want to regulate guns more but not teachers.

Why do you think that is?

Suggestions for teachers would be making sure teachers are never alone with students and in areas with windows for all to see, and harder background checks, etc.

This is a serious issue, yet a Leftist has stuck this in political satire?

Really?

Why?

I've been saying this for years....all I got was bbbut priests!!!!!!

I hear the Left scream for solutions for gun violence in schools, but never pedo behavior

Because righties cover for pedos. It's what they do. It's what defines their lives. This thread is about covering for rightie pedos.

Now, haven't your Chinamasters given you something new to troll about? You're a one-trick enabler.

Because righties cover for pedos. It's what they do. It's what defines their lives. This thread is about covering for rightie pedos.

Now, haven't your Chinamasters given you something new to troll about? You're a one-trick enabler.
So all of the pedos are right wingers?

All of these teachers who are doing this in schools are right wingers?

Really?

If I'm a right winger, why would I then be bringing attention to it rather than covering it up?

Come to think of it, why is the Left covering it up by going after films that expose child trafficking?

So all of the pedos are right wingers?
No, but righties run cover for the real pedos, by deflecting attention away from them by faking stories about the left.

I imagine you're just inundated with fruit basket gifts from the real pedos. They appreciate how much you help.

Anways, you do understand that you come across as a perv, right? All you talk about is pedos. You're not normal.

Why?

There are 4 million public school teachers, what percent of them do this sort of thing?

I hear the Left scream for solutions for gun violence in schools, but never pedo behavior. They want to regulate guns more but not teachers.

Suggestions for teachers would be making sure teachers are never alone with students and in areas with windows for all to see, and harder background checks, etc.

This is a serious issue, yet a Leftist has stuck this in political satire?

Really?
Outright death over diddling, maybe? This wasn't a gun issue thread. Did you write your OP wrong, possibly forgetting what your real thought was? Maybe you can come up with another thread on that subject.
Wow. I just checked. There is nothing showing a moderation action changing it from somewhere else to Political Satire Forum. Did you forget what you really wanted to write about and at the same time goof what Forum you wanted place it in.
You are the OP. It is your thread. While I would not let you change the subject in progress, I would move it for you, if you report it and request it be moved, and the target forum aligns with your OP Title and thread topic.
By the way, OP's ask us for all kinds of thing in reporting beyond assistance dealing with possible assholes, such a moving thread, and even closing their own threads on occasion. We help when we can.

Last edited:
It's not the "party that likes to fuck kids" for nothing.

It starts at the top with Pedo Pete (his family moniker).... yeah, he shits his pants and falls down a lot, but he is a creepy child molester of the first order. His crackhead sprog is worse, if that's even possible.

7ssve3.jpg

Outright death over diddling, maybe? This wasn't a gun issue thread. Did you write your OP wrong, possibly forgetting what your real thought was? Maybe you can come up with another thread on that subject.
Wow. I just checked. There is nothing showing a moderation action changing it from somewhere else to Political Satire Forum. Did you forget what you really wanted to write about and at the same time goof what Forum you wanted place it in.
You are the OP. It is your thread. While I would not let you change the subject in progress, I would move it for you, if you report it and request it be moved, and the target forum aligns with your OP Title and thread topic.
By the way, OP's ask us for all kinds of thing in reporting beyond assistance dealing with possible assholes, such a moving thread, and even closing their own threads on occasion. We help when we can.
If you could move it it would be appreciated.

No, but righties run cover for the real pedos, by deflecting attention away from them by faking stories about the left.

I imagine you're just inundated with fruit basket gifts from the real pedos. They appreciate how much you help.

Anways, you do understand that you come across as a perv, right? All you talk about is pedos. You're not normal.
And you never talk about it.

I guess not caring makes you not a perv?

:auiqs.jpg:

I am all for clearing out child molesters from being anywhere near children. In saying this we need to make sure they are guilty back in the early 1980s there was a rash of court cases of people accusing teachers and daycare folks of child molesting and a lot turned out to be people looking to make a fast buck off the system and get attention for themselves on talk shows.

Forum List

Back