Another kim davis like kook

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
They are coming out of the woodwork

North Carolina Man Runs For Mayor On A Platform To Eradicate Homosexuals

"In my administration I would do just like Mrs. Davis did in Kentucky," Holmes says.

Holmes was arrested in March after going to the Family Worship Center church, shouting antigay slurs, attempting to make a citizen's arrest and then refusing to leave when asked. He was charged with disorderly conduct and trespassing, according to the Shelby Star, a North Carolina paper. The paper notes Kings Mountain doesn't actually issue marriage licenses, so it's unclear what exactly he's promising there.

• Banned
Holmes is a convicted felon who has been arrested for disorderly conduct charges. In 1985, he was sentenced to 10 years for larceny and was released after nearly five years.

Holmes also said he wants to see alcohol, divorce and all immigration into the United States be made illegal. He plans on listing his first name on the ballot as “Sherlock.”

He sounds like a member of the christian taliban party

NC mayoral candidate says he wants to ‘eradicate homosexuals’ by jailing them

Waging war on citizens that are different is a very poor idea. The US is a melting pot of people, not a purity of a single race or type of person. Nazis and some muslim in the middle east waged war on them. Homosexuals have existed in every part of the world and culture. They will not be eliminated, only forced back into the closet. How is that right for the country.
Homes is just another bigot that wants to spread hate and discord.

Holmes is a convicted felon who has been arrested for disorderly conduct charges. In 1985, he was sentenced to 10 years for larceny and was released after nearly five years.

Holmes also said he wants to see alcohol, divorce and all immigration into the United States be made illegal. He plans on listing his first name on the ballot as “Sherlock.”

NC mayoral candidate says he wants to ‘eradicate homosexuals’ by jailing them

He sounds like you

Hey, I Googled your site, now if I am interested where you get your ideas for all your posts, I can go directly to your source, so why not just resign your commission? Most of your posts are just inflammatory BS anywho? Why not just put the link in your signature, so if anyone is interested in your cultural Marxism, they can just go there.

What I see of your posting behavior Guno, is that you start a bunch of inflammatory ridiculous threads, and then go off. You never, EVER comment intelligently on other threads, why is that?

Christian Taliban. Indeed.
Insane Republican Performed Exorcisms on Adopted Daughters Before He Gave Them Away to
7ca8a983b4d1a60636b790674e1cd3c1.jpg

111_CPNPIkpWoAAyncr.jpg

What does he say about greeneryin more built up areas? I also feel leary of anyone who has a Dirt-lawn.

"In my administration I would do just like Mrs. Davis did in Kentucky," Holmes says.

Holmes was arrested in March after going to the Family Worship Center church, shouting antigay slurs, attempting to make a citizen's arrest and then refusing to leave when asked. He was charged with disorderly conduct and trespassing, according to the Shelby Star, a North Carolina paper. The paper notes Kings Mountain doesn't actually issue marriage licenses, so it's unclear what exactly he's promising there.

The kook is you, guno.

Kim Davis (R)

Waging war on citizens that are different is a very poor idea. The US is a melting pot of people, not a purity of a single race or type of person. Nazis and some muslim in the middle east waged war on them. Homosexuals have existed in every part of the world and culture. They will not be eliminated, only forced back into the closet. How is that right for the country.
Homes is just another bigot that wants to spread hate and discord.
I agree that no one should have to keep certain things about themselves to themselves and they most definitely should not be forced to be something that they are not. I don't know about everyone else, but I do not like being lied to.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back