Kim Davis inspires NC mayoral candidate to jail gays: ‘What’s wrong with eradicating homosexuals?’

David_42

Registered Democrat.
Aug 9, 2015
The crazies are really coming out now..
Kim Davis inspires NC mayoral candidate to jail gays: ‘What’s wrong with eradicating homosexuals?’
A mayoral candidate in a small Charlotte suburb wants to “eradicate” homosexuality and throw LGBT people in jail, the Kings Mountain Herald reports.

Eugene Holmes, who is running for mayor of Kings Mountain, says he doesn’t want to be mayor, but he’s running because of his anti-gay views. He views Kentucky clerk Kim Davis as something of a role model.

“In my administration I would do just like Mrs. Davis did in Kentucky,” Holmes said. “If you elect me, I’ll uphold the law of the state of North Carolina. I would get the D.A. to swear out a warrant on any man who says he’s gay. Sodomy is a crime, a felony in the state of North Carolina.”

Holmes said he’s a member of the Church of God and also the Promise Keepers, a men’s religious organization.

“What’s wrong with eradicating homosexuals? We should jail them, throw them all in jail!” Holmes told the Herald.

Holmes has been jailed plenty himself. He was arrested in March for disorderly conduct and trespassing after he went to the Family Worship Center church in Kings Mountain and shouted derogatory and inflammatory things about the LGBT community, then refused to leave when asked, reports the Shelby Star.

Anybody can run for mayor. It's indicative of the left wing crazies when they reach all the way to King Mountain N.C to find an example of alleged discrimination allegedly uttered by a person who obviously won't be running for mayor. It's crazy to troll for discrimination but that's where the crazy sodomite platform seems to be headed.

Anybody can run for mayor. It's indicative of the left wing crazies when they reach all the way to King Mountain N.C to find an example of alleged discrimination allegedly uttered by a person who obviously won't be running for mayor. It's crazy to troll for discrimination but that's where the crazy sodomite platform seems to be headed.
This isn't meant to be like that, I'm simply showing that america has not got rid of the crazy bigots..

A mayoral candidate in a small Charlotte suburb wants to “eradicate” homosexuality and throw LGBT people in jail, the Kings Mountain Herald reports.

Eugene Holmes, who is running for mayor of Kings Mountain, says he doesn’t want to be mayor, but he’s running because of his anti-gay views. He views Kentucky clerk Kim Davis as something of a role model.

“In my administration I would do just like Mrs. Davis did in Kentucky,” Holmes said. “If you elect me, I’ll uphold the law of the state of North Carolina. I would get the D.A. to swear out a warrant on any man who says he’s gay. Sodomy is a crime, a felony in the state of North Carolina.”

Holmes said he’s a member of the Church of God and also the Promise Keepers, a men’s religious organization.

“What’s wrong with eradicating homosexuals? We should jail them, throw them all in jail!” Holmes told the Herald.

Holmes has been jailed plenty himself. He was arrested in March for disorderly conduct and trespassing after he went to the Family Worship Center church in Kings Mountain and shouted derogatory and inflammatory things about the LGBT community, then refused to leave when asked, reports the Shelby Star.

These America-haters really do make a good case for secession.

Except, we Dems would STILL be paying for their basic needs. Instead of calling it welfare, it would be called foreign aid.

In the long run, it is probably "better" for racist, scum buckets to openly admit that they're racist scum buckets......than to first get elected....... and then pull a Kim Davis.

This isn't meant to be like that, I'm simply showing that america has not got rid of the crazy bigots..
Crazy bigotry goes both ways. Sodomites could have gone to the next county to get married but they preferred to put Ms. Davis in jail. As long as angry sodomites troll for discrimination, the willing minions in the media headquartered in D.C. or NYC will reach as far as podunk North Carolina for provocative sound bites that reinforce the anger.

Crazy bigotry goes both ways. Sodomites could have gone to the next county to get married but they preferred to put Ms. Davis in jail. As long as angry sodomites troll for discrimination, the willing minions in the media headquartered in D.C. or NYC will reach as far as podunk North Carolina for provocative sound bites that reinforce the anger.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Kim Davis WAS BREAKING THE LAW. SHE'S A BIGOTED IDIOT. Don't give me the "intolerant towards bigots" crap. Oh, sodomites? Seriously? You hate anal that much? She should be in Jail.

I fail to see the problem? ... :dunno:

Of course not.

You're in favor of sharia law, as are many of your equally stupid RW traitors here.

And of course, you idiots all want to see the constitution trashed.

Of course I am in favor of sharia law. Do you know why? We have to accept everyone's belief as equal to our own so beheading gays is no less equal than helping the homeless on the weekend.

If we are talking bakers or caterers sure but agents of the state...hell no. Someone else in the office could have issued the damn thing but Davis wouldn't allow it. And for the record, she was sued by two straight couples as well.

Of course I am in favor of sharia law. Do you know why? We have to accept everyone's belief as equal to our own so beheading gays is no less equal than helping the homeless on the weekend.

The above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia"
(want a dolt....lol)

Except for the guts it must take in putting on a bomb vest, there is little difference between a radical Islamist and SunniMan.

Damn, I didn't realize there were that many bat-shit crazy people out there.....they're everywhere, they're everywhere........YIKES!

Forum List

Back