Another increase in Trump's approval rating

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hard to believe when you consider 99% of the MSM attacks him non-stop with negative coverage.

Poll: Trump approval ticks up to 51 percent

President Trump's job approval ticks up to 51 percent, up 1 percentage point from two weeks ago, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll.

wat_05122020.jpg

In an April 19 survey, Donald Trump's job approval was at 50 percent among registered voters.

His approval has fluctuated only slightly throughout his presidency. Hill-HarrisX data shows his lowest recorded approval at 44 percent in a January 2019 survey and its highest approval at 52 percent in a April 2020 survey.

"President Trump's approval rating is one of the really fascinating and hard to understand or hard to park facets of modern American public opinion," Chris Jackson, Vice President of Ipsos, told Hill.TV.

"It has been remarkably stable over the last three years of his presidency with only moving a few percentage points up or down in any single moment in time despite a series of increasingly outlandish and wild events," he added.

Jackson cited the impeachment trial and the current coronavirus pandemic as one of these events in which the President has seen his historically steady approval rating hold.

Hard to believe when you consider 99% of the MSM attacks him non-stop with negative coverage.

President Trump's job approval ticks up to 51 percent, up 1 percentage point from two weeks ago, according to a new Hill-HarrisX poll.

wat_05122020.jpg

In an April 19 survey, Donald Trump's job approval was at 50 percent among registered voters.

His approval has fluctuated only slightly throughout his presidency. Hill-HarrisX data shows his lowest recorded approval at 44 percent in a January 2019 survey and its highest approval at 52 percent in a April 2020 survey.

"President Trump's approval rating is one of the really fascinating and hard to understand or hard to park facets of modern American public opinion," Chris Jackson, Vice President of Ipsos, told Hill.TV.

"It has been remarkably stable over the last three years of his presidency with only moving a few percentage points up or down in any single moment in time despite a series of increasingly outlandish and wild events," he added.

Jackson cited the impeachment trial and the current coronavirus pandemic as one of these events in which the President has seen his historically steady approval rating hold.

Guess the importance depends on how much faith you have in polls, and that specific outlier poll. Below was copied from President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

Polling Data
PollDateSampleApprove Disapprove Spread
RCP Average4/26 - 5/11--45.150.7-5.6
CNN5/7 - 5/101001 RV4651-5
Rasmussen Reports5/7 - 5/111500 LV4652-6
The Hill/HarrisX5/6 - 5/6957 RV5149+2
Reuters/Ipsos5/4 - 5/51015 RV4553-8

• Banned
He's the reason COVID-19 infected US shores. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that.

He's the reason huh ?
I'll be darn, I would have thought someone brought it into the U.S. from another country, but you know best. Did Trump send a limo to pick the virus up at an airport ? How exactly did it happen ? Did Trump smuggle it in ? Maybe paid a mule to hide it in a trunk and cross the southern border with it ? Are you sure Trump didn't just whip up a pot of it in the basement of the White House, and then gave it to kids when they came trick or treating last October ?

He's the reason COVID-19 infected US shores. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that.
OMFG... are you for real? I have a little video for you to watch... if you have an IQ over 12, you'll watch it and learn something other than the BULL SHIT you get your bubble head pumped full of by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING. The virus in America might be because of Trump, but not for the reason you think. It's here because someone ELSE let it go BECAUSE he is PRESIDENT, in hopes to TAKE HIM DOWN. Don't be stupid. Educate yourself, so you don't continue to make STUPID, UNEDUCATED comments in PUBLIC.

As usual, as with EVERYTHING... FOLLOW THE MONEY... and yes, that sawed off little PRICK Fauci is HIP DEEP in it...

Last edited:

wat_05122020.jpg

I don't even know why democrats will bother to run against Trump in 2020. With but 2 of Uncle Vlads Facebook ads, Trump can Sweep all 57 States!

wat_05122020.jpg

wat_05122020.jpg

Apparently they would rather have an old senile white man roaming around the hallways of the White House in his underwear looking for his mom and dad, and wondering why Marilyn Monroe hasn't come to visit him in the White House yet and sing happy birthday to him.

He's the reason huh ?
I'll be darn, I would have thought someone brought it into the U.S. from another country, but you know best. Did Trump send a limo to pick the virus up at an airport ? How exactly did it happen ? Did Trump smuggle it in ? Maybe paid a mule to hide it in a trunk and cross the southern border with it ? Are you sure Trump didn't just whip up a pot of it in the basement of the White House, and then gave it to kids when they came trick or treating last October ?
You have to ask yourself; Why would four Members of Congress, one Democrat and three Republicans take information from a January 10th corona virus meeting and use that information as a basis to have a HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT moment and sell just under $7 million in stock? Your skidmark had the same information. Your skidmark, on January 10th, SHOULD have closed the US border to non US citizens. Your skidmark, on January 10th, should have extracted foreigners from the US. Your skidmark must be a fan of Edward J. Smith.

OMFG... are you for real? I have a little video for you to watch... if you have an IQ over 12, you'll watch it and learn something other than the BULL SHIT you get your bubble head pumped full of by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING. The virus in America might be because of Trump, but not for the reason you think. It's here because someone ELSE let it go BECAUSE he is PRESIDENT, in hopes to TAKE HIM DOWN. Don't be stupid. Educate yourself, so you don't continue to make STUPID, UNEDUCATED comments in PUBLIC.

As usual, as with EVERYTHING... FOLLOW THE MONEY... and yes, that sawed off little PRICK Fauci is HIP DEEP in it...

Oh yes, you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Got a picture for ya commie!!!!!!

Screen-Shot-2018-07-16-at-4.02.12-PM.jpg

He's the reason huh ?
You have to ask yourself; Why would four Members of Congress, one Democrat and three Republicans take information from a January 10th corona virus meeting and use that information as a basis to have a HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT moment and sell just under $7 million in stock? Your skidmark had the same information. Your skidmark, on January 10th, SHOULD have closed the US border to non US citizens. Your skidmark, on January 10th, should have extracted foreigners from the US. Your skidmark must be a fan of Edward J. Smith.

Had he closed the border, the skidmarks throughout your skidmark party would have shit themselves in their rage.
All of you mf'ers would have been screaming the usual bs, "Trump's a xenophobe, he's a racist, he's a nationalist !"
Go look in the mirror if you want to see who is to blame for that one !

He's the reason huh ?

Had he closed the border, the skidmarks throughout your skidmark party would have shit themselves in their rage.
All of you mf'ers would have been screaming the usual bs, "Trump's a xenophobe, he's a racist, he's a nationalist !"
Go look in the mirror if you want to see who is to blame for that one !
Your skidmark dropped the ball. Admit it, face facts. January 10th was the day of reckoning.

Forum List

Back