Another Illegal Kills Another White Girl

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
A suspect is in the custody of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in Dodge County in connection with the homicide of high school student, Breanna Schneller in Wausau.
10298667_BG1.jpg

<b>Update: </b>Police: Suspect linked to Schneller homicide through DNA | wausaudailyherald.com | Wausau Daily Herald

Last edited:
I read the story. And another illegal has committed another homicide. So what part of THAT did YOU not understand?

I read the story. And another illegal has committed another homicide. So what part of THAT did YOU not understand?

Where did it say an illegal committed homicide? Please quote that part of the story if you need to.

Ah, so true but it doesn't say that he committed murder. It says that he was linked. Gloves with his DNA were found in the dumpster outside of where he works...it's a slam dunk. :cuckoo:

Where was the fiance and his brother? Why was she not staying with her parents? Did she have a drug problem? Why could they not arrest him for murder at that time and the Feds had to detain him? Was her blood on the gloves? Did she have on two pairs of panties at the time of the crime?

There are so many unanswered questions that this whole story smells of bullshit. Blood and DNA gets everywhere in a stabbing. If her DNA were found on the gloves, maybe. No blood on the panties and cell phone, or maybe it wasn't mentioned. Just as you can assume all of the evidence points toward him because he is an illegal alien and I understand how much you hate them, I can call bullshit.

• Banned
Oh my heavens!!!

This is a travesty!

Luckily, no one is being killed by US Citizens, so most of us are safe.

• Banned
I have never seen a story of a US Citizen killing a illegal alien girl.

Uh-oh. Better cut some eye-holes in your bedsheets, tank, you're going to be late to the rally.

Cut some eye-holes in your moms burka.

I have never seen a story of a US Citizen killing a illegal alien girl.

If that was to happen, I'm sure you'd be thrilled, because we would have been rid of an illegal alien AND a non-white-race babymaker

If that was to happen, I'm sure you'd be thrilled, because we would have been rid of an illegal alien AND a non-white-race babymaker
Do you think I would be as "thrilled" as you are about this white girl being murdered?

A judge has set a $1 million bail for a 22-year-old restaurant worker accused of fatally beating and stabbing a high school student found dead in her Wausau apartment.

Raul Ponce-Rocha made his first court appearance Wednesday, a day after being charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the May 2 slaying of 18-year-old Breanna Schneller.

Judge Sets $1 Million Bail For Man Accused Of Killing Wausau Girl - Milwaukee News Story - WISN Milwaukee

This story still doesn't say that the gloves were used in the murder. They were found in a bag. Was the bag closed. Was it a garbage bag or a gym bag or a duffel bag? You're reaching here Tanky-boy. I'm pretty sure it's fairly easy to find illegal aliens or "Africans in America" that have done much worse to white girls recently. C'mon, I know you got it in you!

Raul Ponce-Rocha, 22, has been in custody since last Wednesday in connection with the brutal May 2 slaying of Schneller at her apartment.

Ponce-Rocha is expected to be brought to Marathon County to make an initial appearance in circuit court tomorrow afternoon on a first-degree intentional homicide charge, Marathon County Assistant District Attorney Theresa Merriwether said at a press conference this afternoon.

Schneller was beaten and stabbed multiple times, Wausau Police Chief Jeff Hardel said. Schneller, an 18-year-old D.C. Everest Senior High School senior, was found dead inside a west-side apartment she shared with her fiance and his brother. The motive for her death is unclear at this time.

Preliminary DNA results received Monday from the state Crime Lab link Ponce-Rocha to the crime, Hardel said. Ponce-Rocha’s DNA was found inside a pair of mis-matched gloves that were found by police in a dumpster outside of El Tequila Salsa, the Rib Mountain restaurant where Ponce-Rocha, Schneller’s fiance, Sebastian Ramirez, 22; Ramirez’s brother, Hugo, 19, all worked, Hardel said. The gloves, two pairs of Schneller’s underwear, and her cell phone were found in a bag inside the dumpster, police said.

Ponce-Rocha was interviewed last Wednesday as detectives questioned employees of El Tequila Salsa. When Ponce-Rocha acted deceptively and gave inaccurate and misleading answers, investigators turned their focus on him, called federal authorities and had an immigration hold placed on him, Hardel said.

Though Ponce-Rocha is an illegal immigrant, Hardel said, police do not have the authority to arrest an illegal immigrant unless they have been linked to or committed a crime. Federal law enforcement officials have that authority, he said.

Forum List

Back