Another GOP Debate This Morning

another debate with HARDCORE leftists questioning Republicans. Last night, the same. Wouldn't it be fun having Fox News, Rush, etc moderate virtually ALL the Dem debates?

That's exactly what's going on here. It's a joke.

another debate with HARDCORE leftists questioning Republicans. Last night, the same. Wouldn't it be fun having Fox News, Rush, etc moderate virtually ALL the Dem debates?

Gregory isn't a hardcore leftist. In fact, he makes me want to throw up the way he is so fair with some of these extreme right wingers.

Gregory isn't a hardcore leftist. In fact, he makes me want to throw up the way he is so fair with some of these extreme right wingers.

LOL. He's a total moonbat.

Hmmm, maybe Newt shouldn't be calling people names... You know Newt claimed he was going to run a positive campaign, until he decided not to just moments after.

He was in favor of a positive campaign before he was against a positive campaign.

How comical!!!!

Lil' Ricky Santorum busting Iran for being a Theocracy!!!!!!!

532.gif
528.gif

Ya' can't make-this-stuff-UP!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, you're usually pretty reasonable from my experience. But this is kinda out there, isn't it? Shouldn't we want major news anchors to go down the middle of the road and be fair to all guests, regardless of their political persuasions?

LOL. He's a total moonbat.

Do you watch MTP? He really isn't a Lefty anymore.

poor libtards... " suppose a demoncrap said he want a Republican to be a one term president boo hooo,,, how would you expect to work with that person."

Gringrich is priceless.. "that's the way American politics work. Clinton knew I wanted him to be a one term president."

poor old thin skinned demoncraps.. it must be "different" this time cause he black.. ya think?

Thanks all for yet another great debate discussion. Can't wait till the general.

Forum List

Back