Another FoxNews pervert is gone....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by airplanemechanic, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,506
    Common sense Sassy....just plain ole "reasoning"....

One, it is nearly impossible to do, even if she had sweat pants on, let alone jeans...

Two, she said it was when she stood next to him so she could have a picture taken....where was the person taking the picture?

Three, the person taking the picture would have seen him bend way down on the reaching arm side, alla the Hunch Back in order to get his arm low enough to do what the alleged victim said, and it would have been very evident to the Photographer.....

Four, and if the photographer witnessed it, then the alleged victim would have had a witness to her "story"....

Five, and if she had a witness to her 'claim', then the perp WOULD BE IN JAIL, and labeled as a sex offender....

But he's not.....

Thus, it didn't happen! :D

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85,776
    Again...you were not there.

3. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843

Of course they are sexual harassment, at least. "Flirting" is what men CALL sexual harassment when they are trying to get out of trouble for aggressive sexual attacks on women they want to get into bed --- or at least do them on the conference room table.

Fox News would hardly get rid of one of their on-screen staff if there wasn't a real good reason to think they are about to get a whole lot of negative publicity and lawsuits.

That's the big thing I've learned during this #MeToo campaign: that it's never trivial. That there is always a pattern of aggression. That there are always a LOT of female victims: and that the reason is, these men they discharge are pigs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843

Flirt? You call that FLIRTING???

I call that a good reason to 1) bash him on the head until he's unconscious, and 2) call the police and press charges.

5. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,260

The METOO campaign has been hijacked by a bunch of preening SJW virtue signaling nonsense. It encourages women to be SO FREAKING THIN SKINNED that we are headed towards gender Apartheid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,573
    Yeah, no kidding. Look at the lefty Hollywood crowd how they howled and cheered when Polanski, who plied a 13 yo with alcohol and Quaaludes and then raped her, won an Oscar.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843
    I don't think so..............I thought that might happen too, but ALLLLLLLL of the publicized cases have been of men with a pattern of grossly victimizing women over and over, for years in most cases.

Gender apartheid is fine with me if it's the pigs being excluded. My avatar is named Circe, after all. Let the pigs live on an island by themselves, rooting up acorns. If men know how to act decently, not forcing themselves on women, okay, they can come into the palace, like Odysseus.

Odysseus always knew how to act toward women. Remember the time he was shipwrecked and thrown in a storm onto land where a princess and her women were washing clothes and playing with a ball and he thought, I'll throw myself at her feet and grab her knees in supplication for help! And then he thought, but I'm naked.......this might be a bad idea. He hid behind a bush and called to them instead.

8. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843

They do seem a little conflicted about that Polanski thing.

9. boedicca

boedicca Uppity Water Nymph Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,260

My parents taught me long ago not to believe something just because somebody prints it in a newspaper, says it on TV or Radio...or posts it on the web.

An ACCUSATION is not proof, it is not the end result of Due Process. I'm not willing to throw out the protection for individuals from unjust government power that took millennia to put in place just because a few slutty actresses in Hollywood did horizontal auditions that they now regret.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  10. Circe

Circe Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843
    They shouldn't have had to audition that way. It was give in or get out of Hollywood: they knew that.

It is a power imbalance in favor of male abusers that I want to see changed.