Another FoxNews pervert is gone....

Man, those were some loose jeans!

Some are...your point?

Not likely to have happened!!

Your opinion....not all women wear jeans that look like they had to jump into them. Google relax fit....silly man
so, did he look like the hunch back of Notre Dame in the picture???

that's a pretty far reach for any man, down even relaxed fit jeans to reach and penetrate her, you know what....with one arm, without having to lean way down....

The admiral is right .....it didn't happen Sassy....

We're you there? Nope and neither was the admiral

Good grief people
Common sense Sassy....just plain ole "reasoning"....

One, it is nearly impossible to do, even if she had sweat pants on, let alone jeans...

Two, she said it was when she stood next to him so she could have a picture taken....where was the person taking the picture?

Three, the person taking the picture would have seen him bend way down on the reaching arm side, alla the Hunch Back in order to get his arm low enough to do what the alleged victim said, and it would have been very evident to the Photographer.....

Four, and if the photographer witnessed it, then the alleged victim would have had a witness to her "story"....

Five, and if she had a witness to her 'claim', then the perp WOULD BE IN JAIL, and labeled as a sex offender....

But he's not.....

Thus, it didn't happen! :D

Some are...your point?

Not likely to have happened!!

Your opinion....not all women wear jeans that look like they had to jump into them. Google relax fit....silly man
so, did he look like the hunch back of Notre Dame in the picture???

that's a pretty far reach for any man, down even relaxed fit jeans to reach and penetrate her, you know what....with one arm, without having to lean way down....

The admiral is right .....it didn't happen Sassy....

We're you there? Nope and neither was the admiral

Good grief people
Common sense Sassy....just plain ole "reasoning"....

One, it is nearly impossible to do, even if she had sweat pants on, let alone jeans...

Two, she said it was when she stood next to him so she could have a picture taken....where was the person taking the picture?

Three, the person taking the picture would have seen him bend way down on the reaching arm side, alla the Hunch Back in order to get his arm low enough to do what the alleged victim said, and it would have been very evident to the Photographer.....

Four, and if the photographer witnessed it, then the alleged victim would have had a witness to her "story"....

Five, and if she had a witness to her 'claim', then the perp WOULD BE IN JAIL, and labeled as a sex offender....

But he's not.....

Thus, it didn't happen! :D

Again...you were not there.

Flirting and making passes are neither sexual assault nor harassment.

Of course they are sexual harassment, at least. "Flirting" is what men CALL sexual harassment when they are trying to get out of trouble for aggressive sexual attacks on women they want to get into bed --- or at least do them on the conference room table.

Fox News would hardly get rid of one of their on-screen staff if there wasn't a real good reason to think they are about to get a whole lot of negative publicity and lawsuits.

That's the big thing I've learned during this #MeToo campaign: that it's never trivial. That there is always a pattern of aggression. That there are always a LOT of female victims: and that the reason is, these men they discharge are pigs.

Of course they are sexual harassment, at least. "Flirting" is what men CALL sexual harassment when they are trying to get out of trouble for aggressive sexual attacks on women they want to get into bed --- or at least do them on the conference room table.

Fox News would hardly get rid of one of their on-screen staff if there wasn't a real good reason to think they are about to get a whole lot of negative publicity and lawsuits.

That's the big thing I've learned during this #MeToo campaign: that it's never trivial. That there is always a pattern of aggression. That there are always a LOT of female victims: and that the reason is, these men they discharge are pigs.

The METOO campaign has been hijacked by a bunch of preening SJW virtue signaling nonsense. It encourages women to be SO FREAKING THIN SKINNED that we are headed towards gender Apartheid.

I thought Democrats loved perverts??...they want them to be able to go into the little girl's room to peek and ...etc!!!

Yeah, no kidding. Look at the lefty Hollywood crowd how they howled and cheered when Polanski, who plied a 13 yo with alcohol and Quaaludes and then raped her, won an Oscar.

The METOO campaign has been hijacked by a bunch of preening SJW virtue signaling nonsense. It encourages women to be SO FREAKING THIN SKINNED that we are headed towards gender Apartheid.

I don't think so..............I thought that might happen too, but ALLLLLLLL of the publicized cases have been of men with a pattern of grossly victimizing women over and over, for years in most cases.

Gender apartheid is fine with me if it's the pigs being excluded. My avatar is named Circe, after all. Let the pigs live on an island by themselves, rooting up acorns. If men know how to act decently, not forcing themselves on women, okay, they can come into the palace, like Odysseus.

Odysseus always knew how to act toward women. Remember the time he was shipwrecked and thrown in a storm onto land where a princess and her women were washing clothes and playing with a ball and he thought, I'll throw myself at her feet and grab her knees in supplication for help! And then he thought, but I'm naked.......this might be a bad idea. He hid behind a bush and called to them instead.

I thought Democrats loved perverts??...they want them to be able to go into the little girl's room to peek and ...etc!!!

Yeah, no kidding. Look at the lefty Hollywood crowd how they howled and cheered when Polanski, who plied a 13 yo with alcohol and Quaaludes and then raped her, won an Oscar.

They do seem a little conflicted about that Polanski thing.

I don't think so..............I thought that might happen too, but ALLLLLLLL of the publicized cases have been of men with a pattern of grossly victimizing women over and over, for years in most cases.

Gender apartheid is fine with me if it's the pigs being excluded. My avatar is named Circe, after all. Let the pigs live on an island by themselves, rooting up acorns. If men know how to act decently, not forcing themselves on women, okay, they can come into the palace, like Odysseus.

Odysseus always knew how to act toward women. Remember the time he was shipwrecked and thrown in a storm onto land where a princess and her women were washing clothes and playing with a ball and he thought, I'll throw myself at her feet and grab her knees in supplication for help! And then he thought, but I'm naked.......this might be a bad idea. He hid behind a bush and called to them instead.

My parents taught me long ago not to believe something just because somebody prints it in a newspaper, says it on TV or Radio...or posts it on the web.

An ACCUSATION is not proof, it is not the end result of Due Process. I'm not willing to throw out the protection for individuals from unjust government power that took millennia to put in place just because a few slutty actresses in Hollywood did horizontal auditions that they now regret.

Last edited:
a few slutty actresses in Hollywood did horizontal auditions that they now regret.

They shouldn't have had to audition that way. It was give in or get out of Hollywood: they knew that.

It is a power imbalance in favor of male abusers that I want to see changed.

uh, fox noise isn't the government

nice rant though
My parents taught me long ago not to believe something just because somebody prints it in a newspaper, says it on TV or Radio...or posts it on the web.

An ACCUSATION is not proof, it is not the end result of Due Process. I'm not willing to throw out the protection for individuals from unjust government power that took millennium to put in place just because a few slutty actresses in Hollywood did horizontal auditions that they now regret.

uh, fox noise isn't the government

nice rant though

a few slutty actresses in Hollywood did horizontal auditions that they now regret.

They shouldn't have had to audition that way. It was give in or get out of Hollywood: they knew that.

It is a power imbalance in favor of male abusers that I want to see changed.

They always had the right to say no. A woman who has sex with someone to advance her career is culpable in her decision. It is an insult and injustice to actual rape victims to equate the two situations.

And again - what you seem to advocate will result in a Gender Apartheid which will actually harm women who have the self-respect to not put themselves in such compromising positions.

They always had the right to say no. A woman who has sex with someone to advance her career is culpable in her decision. It is an insult and injustice to actual rape victims to equate the two situations.

Yeah.....say no and you don't have a job anymore. Say no and have to leave with no recommendation. Say no and never be a Hollywood actress.

Say no and be ruined.

And if raped, charge rape and be blacklisted throughout your field or in all of Hollywood.

I want to see all this change. This is intolerable: women have to keep fighting till the pigs are defeated.

And again - what you seem to advocate will result in a Gender Apartheid which will actually harm women who have the self-respect to not put themselves in such compromising positions.

About the word "will" ---- it's future-predicting, which no one can do, so I won't reply to that but will await with interest which of the wide variety of possibilities actually comes into being. I'm hoping it will be a better deal for women.

And sexual harassment is what women like to claim when they retailiate against men they are mad at or don't like that flirt with them.

And sexual harassment is what women like to claim when they retailiate against men they are mad at or don't like that flirt with them.

BINGO. False accusations of harassment are such a convenient way for a spurned woman to get revenge.

BINGO. False accusations of harassment are such a convenient way for a spurned woman to get revenge.
Exactly an as we see in Hollywood they aren't above using it for extortion.

Forum List

Back