Another FoxNews pervert is gone....

Wonder why this doesn't happen at MSNBC? Oh wait....nm

220px-Rachel_Maddow_in_Seattle.jpg
It probably does but liberals aren't allowed to out sex abusers that are LGBT .

Flirting and making passes are neither sexual assault nor harassment. Unless there is evidence that Rosen retaliated against them at work for rebuffing him, this is just another witch hunt.

In other news, male sperm count has decreased dramatically. This is what happens when men are totally pussified by fake virtue signaling terrorism.
^^^ Triggered because she repulses men.

Why James Rosen Departed Fox News

Now, according to a report from NPR’s David Folkenflik, we know why. Folkenflik talked with 8 of Rosen’s former colleagues who claim Rosen “had an established pattern of flirting aggressively with many peers and had made sexual advances toward three female Fox News journalists.

What is it with FNC? Can these men not control themselves? Damn.

He left at the beginning of the year.

I've stopped watching Fox News because there is something very wrong there. James Rosen was something of a milquetoast personality not given to the kind of alleged behavior and I'm not buying it that one after the other, every guy there is coming under sexual charges, only to be replaced with more and more women. Fuck Fox. This is an attack against men, especially, strong, masculine male personalities. There is a new disease permeating our culture and it is pretty bad when even KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) replaces it 'Colonel Sanders' with a woman wearing a white wig sporting a mustache. That is just plain fucked up.

When flirting becomes sexual harassment we are lost as a people. And we deserve it too.

Now, according to a report from NPR’s David Folkenflik, we know why. Folkenflik talked with 8 of Rosen’s former colleagues who claim Rosen “had an established pattern of flirting aggressively with many peers and had made sexual advances toward three female Fox News journalists.

He probably said they looked nice. Big shitty deal! CNN certainly doesn't have to worry about their female reporters getting hit upon. Matter of fact, do they have any females. I think the closest they have is some transgenders in transition. Maddow anyone?

I'm bewildered by the people who claim to be Christians, and talk such trash. They can't possibly believe their god actually exists. Do they still pretend they want to set a standard so others will know they are Christians by their love?

smdh.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Couldn't happen to a bigger asshole.

Mark Cuban Denies Sexual Assault Claim After Oregon Newspaper Uncovers 2011 Police Report

The wave of sexual misconduct charges against powerful men continues with another hitting the sports world, after a small newspaper in Oregon uncovered a 2011 police report that revealed a woman had accused Mavericks owner Mark Cuban of inappropriately groping her at a Portland bar.

Willamette Week reported:

In May 2011, a woman contacted the Portland Police Bureau to make an allegation against Mark Cuban, the billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team and one of the most visible figures in entertainment and sports.

Her complaint? That Cuban had sexually assaulted her late one night at an Old Town nightclub.

The woman told police she encountered Cuban in late April at the Barrel Room, at 105 NW 3rd Ave., and asked him to pose with her for a photograph. While they smiled for the camera, she claimed, he thrust his hand down the back of her jeans and penetrated her vagina with his finger.

Mark Cuban Denies Sexual Assault Claim After Oregon Newspaper Uncovers 2011 Police Report | Breitbart

Man, those were some loose jeans!

Some are...your point?

Not likely to have happened!!

Your opinion....not all women wear jeans that look like they had to jump into them. Google relax fit....silly man
so, did he look like the hunch back of Notre Dame in the picture???

that's a pretty far reach for any man, down even relaxed fit jeans to reach and penetrate her, you know what....with one arm, without having to lean way down....

The admiral is right .....it didn't happen Sassy....

We're you there? Nope and neither was the admiral

Good grief people

Ah yes, I've heard about this one as well!

It's kinda sad how many people didn't even read the article. They continue to say "flirting is ok" or "they said aggressive so it must have reached an uncomfortable level."

Yea, HE GRABBED HER FUCKING TIT, PEOPLE.

Wonder why this doesn't happen at MSNBC? Oh wait....nm

220px-Rachel_Maddow_in_Seattle.jpg

I'm really not so sure it doesn't. Rachel is my girl crush, but she's been with Susan for forever.

Any rate. It's stupid to point out sexual misconduct in any one direction because this one happens everywhere there are people in power. This isn't about politics, it really isn't. It's about centuries of "boys will be boys." People can try and run a clean shop, but in the end it really depends on human nature, what people think they can get away with, etc.

I loved Joss Whedon for years - right up until his ex outed him. And they don't get much more progressive than Joss. Boy howdy, did HE disappear fast.

Joss Whedon Is a 'Hypocrite Preaching Feminist Ideals,' Ex-Wife Kai Cole Says (Guest Blog)

There were times in our relationship that I was uncomfortable with the attention Joss paid other women. He always had a lot of female friends, but he told me it was because his mother raised him as a feminist, so he just liked women better. He said he admired and respected females, he didn’t lust after them. I believed him and trusted him. On the set of “Buffy,” Joss decided to have his first secret affair.

Fifteen years later, when he was done with our marriage and finally ready to tell the truth, he wrote me, “When I was running ‘Buffy,’ I was surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women. It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth. Suddenly I am a powerful producer and the world is laid out at my feet and I can’t touch it.” But he did touch it. He said he understood, “I would have to lie — or conceal some part of the truth — for the rest of my life,” but he did it anyway, hoping that first affair, “would be ENOUGH, that THEN we could move on and outlast it.”

Joss admitted that for the next decade and a half, he hid multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans and friends, while he stayed married to me. He wrote me a letter when our marriage was falling apart, but I still didn’t know the whole truth, and said, “I’ve never loved anyone or wanted to be with anyone in any real or long-term way except for you ever. And I love our life. I love how you are, how we are, who you are and what we’ve done both separately and together, how much fun we have…” He wanted it all; he didn’t want to choose, so he accepted the duality as a part of his life.
Frigid and Full of Themselves

Sounds like his wife was a lousy lay. As Paul Newman said about his satisfying wife, "Why should I go after hamburger when I have steak at home?"

Reba dressed as Colonel Sanders is just another front in the War on Men™.

Forum List

Back