Another Dem Debate - More It's Bush's Fault

If we left iraq right now, iraq would be a haven for terrorist camps and a free training ground. Along with that the oil and any other resouces would be controlled by them. The markets would be in a mess over that and we'd be in competition wth China and India since they are the 2 main countries that need oil to supply good to the world. If you can't see that do some research and get back to me.
so you are saying that, if we left Iraq, the Iraqi people would turn over their country and their country's main export product to outsiders? WHy would they do that?

please explain to me who these "terrorists" are that are going to control the Iraqi people and their oil in our absence.

Who are these foreign fighters right now besides Al Qaeda. You may say a handful, but look at Somolia they are outta control with a few terrorist, what is the difference? really? I can't happen that these folks could actually control the oil. You just don't produce and that puts a strain on the system and world market.

do you really think that Muqtada al Sadr, the Mahdi army he commands, and the 70% of the Iraqi population who respect and revere him, are going to just roll over and let Al Qaeda - who our own, well respected and knowledgeable vice president has called "a handful of deadenders in their final throes - take over their country and their oil after finally getting out from under the boot of the previous tryannical sunni dictator?

Who are these foreign fighters right now besides Al Qaeda. You may say a handful, but look at Somolia they are outta control with a few terrorist, what is the difference? really? I can't happen that these folks could actually control the oil. You just don't produce and that puts a strain on the system and world market.

what's the difference between Somalia and Iraq????

oh...I dunno...what's the difference between Norway and Algeria?

apples and oranges. really.

do you really think that Muqtada al Sadr, the Mahdi army he commands, and the 70% of the Iraqi population who respect and revere him, are going to just roll over and let Al Qaeda - who our own, well respected and knowledgeable vice president has called "a handful of deadenders in their final throes - take over their country and their oil after finally getting out from under the boot of the previous tryannical sunni dictator?

Well along with the civil war that will happen who ever has the upper hand will do as they please. The US isn't the only problem in Iraq, Al Sadr and the other terrorist who have and continue to disrupt the country are the issues as well. If you don't produce oil you have have control over the markets, and you can control cost when you do produce the oil. A lot of other countries need oil besides the US so this will effect every nation on this plant.

what's the difference between Somalia and Iraq????

oh...I dunno...what's the difference between Norway and Algeria?

apples and oranges. really.

Somolia is in a terrorist state and outta control, you know the drill and why is it you've got to word pick every detail. I ain't RR, so my points are mine and if you don't agree fine. But what I'm saying this could really happen and we wouldn't have much say in the deal.

Somolia is in a terrorist state and outta control, you know the drill and why is it you've got to word pick every detail. I ain't RR, so my points are mine and if you don't agree fine. But what I'm saying this could really happen and we wouldn't have much say in the deal.

Somalia is a terrorist state and out of control.

Iraq is an arab country in the midst of a civil war.

It is funny that you call Sadr a "terrorist"..... he may be a bad guy and hate America, but he is a well respected and obeyed shiite cleric. He does not have the same long range goal as AQ....

Non sequitor

here's a suggestion: if you are going to try and impress folks by using fancy Latin phrases, learn to spell them correctly.

Now, explain how my question about whether or not sunnis and shiites will hate one another any less further down the road "does not follow" with the post to which it replied.

LOL, sorry I know I shouldnt since I spell way worse but that did make me Laugh out loud.

Somalia is a terrorist state and out of control.

Iraq is an arab country in the midst of a civil war.

It is funny that you call Sadr a "terrorist"..... he may be a bad guy and hate America, but he is a well respected and obeyed shiite cleric. He does not have the same long range goal as AQ....

Actually I am getting the feeling you are a muslim because you seem to side with these clerics and such. This isn't the first time that you've made reference or sided with muslims.
I can't really agree on this but if the Iraqis love Al sadr then more power to them. But I can no can we as Americans not Wonder if economic issues arise over oil and production and market prices. All of these could be valid and they all could affect us. Then again it may never happen; it ain’t up to me because many of these things we are along for the ride!

the dependency on middle eastern oil will remain a problem no matter if we have troops there or not. What will be do if OPEC starts jacking up the price and we have troops on the ground? What will we do if OPEC starts jacking up the price and our troops are not massed in Iraq? I would suggest that the answer to both questions is the same: we pay it.

the more we stay in Iraq, the more we will be hated by the islamic world. you can't spin that to be a good thing for America.

Why does the left oppose every attempt to drill for oil and build/expand refineries?

Actually I am getting the feeling you are a muslim because you seem to side with these clerics and such. This isn't the first time that you've made reference or sided with muslims.
I can't really agree on this but if the Iraqis love Al sadr then more power to them. But I can no can we as Americans not Wonder if economic issues arise over oil and production and market prices. All of these could be valid and they all could affect us. Then again it may never happen; it ain’t up to me because many of these things we are along for the ride!

MM is just another loyal Dem who see surrender in Iraq as a defeat for Bush, and not a defeat for America

and "made reference to" really IS almost synonymous with "SIDED WITH" isn't it? What an ethically dishonest statement from you! I am surprised.

you better watch who you "make reference to" in your posts from now on.... I will be sure to accuse you of sleeping with them.

and "made reference to" really IS almost synonymous with "SIDED WITH" isn't it? What an ethically dishonest statement from you! I am surprised.

you better watch who you "make reference to" in your posts from now on.... I will be sure to accuse you of sleeping with them.

Truth hurts MM?

Dems ahve invested their political future in the US losing in Iraq

MM is just another loyal Dem who see surrender in Iraq as a defeat for Bush, and not a defeat for America

aren't you getting bored with typing and retyping the same stupid lie about me over and over and over again? I do not want surrender in Iraq. I do not even want defeat for Bush .... he can't run again in any case... I only want a more sane and rational policy in the middle east and a more effective waging of the war against islamic extremism. I find it hard to understand why you wouldn't want those same things.

Forum List

Back