Another Cop Shooting

in 2004 police chiefs AND DEMOCRATS begged rethuglicans not to let the sunset provision expire the assault weapons ban.

but they had some fear and loathing, government paranoia, and racism to spread.

rethuglicans LOVE the police when it's time to pose for tough guy votes...

"in the good old days the police would have taken him out on a stretcher" says their rethuglican potus nominee

yeah they love cops but they're still prepping for warfare against tha gubmint ala the bundy ranch bunch uh huh

The Folly Of The Bundy Ranch Rebellion

snimok_ekrana_2014-04-10_v_20.14.24.si.png

"America is strong when we're all strong. We know we've got work to do. That work, that work is not to make America great again. America never stopped being great. We have to make America whole. We have to fill in what's been hallowed out.

We have to make strong the broken place, re-stitch the bonds of trust and respect across our country. Now, it might be unusual, as I've said before, for a presidential candidate to say this, but I'm going to keep saying it: I believe what we need in America today is more love and kindness.

Trying to divide America between us and them is wrong, and we're not going to let it work. Whether we like it or not, we're all in this together my friends. We all have to do our part. Unfortunately, too many of those with the most wealth and the most power in this country today seem to have forgotten that basic truth about America.

Like many of you, I find strength and purpose from my family and my faith. They gave me simple words to live by: Do all the good you can for all the people you can for as long as you can.

That is why I believe, deeply, that if we resist the forces trying to drive us apart, we can come together to make this country work for every one. The struggling, the striving and the successful. If we all do our part we can restore our common faith in our common future. That's the spirit powering this campaign."

Read: Hillary Clinton's Super Tuesday victory speech transcript

Loretta Lynch will launch a civil rights investigation into the Michigan perp killing. Count on it.

rethuglicans called for BLM protesters to be taken out by snipers but somehow these other protesters are different.

photo4.jpg

Yes. They were very different. The Bundys weren't marching, chanting, blocking roads, looting, burning or calling for police to be assassinated.

Fuck black lies. They don't matter. Make them worm food.

According to the audio he first took hostages. And several civilians were also injured. There will be a press conference at 6 eastern.

It's sad noone can wait to bring up past events. This is the current events forum.

why are so called conservatives so damned happy over cop killings?
Where are you seeing happiness?

More like glee
Explain

They arent happy about the cop dying but they are happy to claim that it was because of a group they dont support so they can malign them further.
Who is they?

Some conservatives and or whites

Forum List

Back