Another Cop Shooting

Where are you seeing happiness?

More like glee
Explain

They arent happy about the cop dying but they are happy to claim that it was because of a group they dont support so they can malign them further.
Who is they?

Some conservatives and or whites
Ah. Do let us know when some conservatives and or whites actually express glee. Till then, it is just you making accusations.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!
I know what just happened. I'll watch with interest how the fucking Negroid ass lickers spin this one.
It's now 'Open Season' on LEOs.
Watch what is about to happen to the country.
Bonobo is 100% to blame for what is about to happen. When it's over he'll be charged with treason and sedition.

Reported. The human rot on this site is multiplying.

You should stop being part of that rot.

You're a child who's not old enough to be online.

There you go being rotten again. Try harder. You'll still fail but at least you will have tried.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!
I know what just happened. I'll watch with interest how the fucking Negroid ass lickers spin this one.
Bonobo is 100% to blame for what is about to happen. When it's over he'll be charged with treason and sedition.

Where is this "violation" you are reporting stupid? I don't see it.

I wouldn't expect you to. Forest for the trees. You white guys on here sure have your junk shrunk by Obama.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!

You should stop being part of that rot.

You're a child who's not old enough to be online.

There you go being rotten again. Try harder. You'll still fail but at least you will have tried.

More zoo noises.

The zoo noises are coming from you and the monkey you support.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!

I wouldn't expect you to. Forest for the trees. You white guys on here sure have your junk shrunk by Obama.
I asked where the violation was and you can't say because there is none.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!
Why is Drumpf causing all this? He truly hates our nation.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!

As we can all see...Drumpf's minions celebrate the death of our police.

does it matter that this was a courthouse? the op is the one saying cops..and blaming it on obama...why not blame it on what it is...lack of gun control and mental illness
Blame it on Obama for telling the nation cops are racists.
Nope...it's Drumpf's faults and his minions like dannyboys celebrating the death of cops. So typical of the RW these days.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!

I asked where the violation was and you can't say because there is none.

So OK, I guess I can call you a fucking white trash ass licker and you're good with that.....No wait, you're probably more comfortable with being called a sister-fucking cock socket. Better?
You liberals are just totally coming unscrewed. Its like watching one giant melt down after another. Please go on.

This has nothing to do with Obama or BLM. It's being reported that an inmate broke loose in the courthouse, and got his hands on a deputy's gun. Not every police shooting has to be about politics. Sometimes shit happens.

OH GOODIE!
More LEO's murdered!
What is a LEO?
What is a Bonobo?
Goggle you moron!

Forum List

Back