Another Conspiracy Theory Shown to be True. FBI Surveilance of Parents Attending School Board Meetings.

2:50, same video.

Suspended FBI Special Agent who was suspended after the FBI packed his family's possessions for a move to Virginia. They waited six weeks to give them back to him.

All the suspended agents described the FBI not allowing them to work other jobs while suspended, forcing them to rely on charity.

1:20

Suspended Special Agent Friend explains how he was sent to the parking lot of a school board meeting to take down license plate numbers of parents attending.

He went from investigating online exploitation of children to investigate parents who dare to speak at meetings about their children.

Every day we get closer to running out of conspiracy theories. :laughing0301:

Suspended Special Agent Friend explains how he was sent to the parking lot of a school board meeting to take down license plate numbers of parents attending.

He went from investigating online exploitation of children to investigate parents who dare to speak at meetings about their children.

You mean, you can't even threaten school board members without somebody making a Federal case of it? Go figure.

Make threats to school board members. Get investigated.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

How many of those parents were arrested for "threatening" school board members?
I don't know. Did they quit when they found out the heat was on from the Feds?

And?

Unhinged MAGA threatening teacher safety is certainly something that needs to be monitored

You think that teachers have the right to screw with the minds of children?

What they're doing used to be called child-molestation.

And you don't seem to have issue about it.
What does that say about you?
I have no doubt that you have more experience with child molestation laws than I do, so what do you define as child molestation?

I have no doubt that you have more experience with child molestation laws than I do, so what do you define as child molestation?
Knock off the circular arguments.
Just because I object to someone teaching perversions to our kids doesn't mean I'm an expert in perversions.
And not wanting my kid or anyone else's kids going thru trauma doesn't mean I'm a practitioner.

And BTW, I was molested when I was 6, so I know something about the pycological effects of doing a Makauly Culkin on someone's kid.

What a surprise, Democrat posters use the same tactic as the Democrat congresswomen did in the hearing: personal attacks to derail the conversation.

At least on here, they can't shriek "point of order!"

Knock off the circular arguments.
Just because I object to someone teaching perversions to our kids doesn't mean I'm an expert in perversions.
And not wanting my kid or anyone else's kids going thru trauma doesn't mean I'm a practitioner.

And BTW, I was molested when I was 6, so I know something about the pycological effects of doing a Makauly Culkin on someone's kid.
I'll bet you were a cute little tease.

Forum List

Back