Another Conspiracy Theory Shown to be True. FBI Surveilance of Parents Attending School Board Meetings.

2:50, same video.

Suspended FBI Special Agent who was suspended after the FBI packed his family's possessions for a move to Virginia. They waited six weeks to give them back to him.

All the suspended agents described the FBI not allowing them to work other jobs while suspended, forcing them to rely on charity.
Actually, we only have the words of these former agents about this alleged retaliation. Since the Democrats claim that they are nothing but disgruntled MAGA Republicans, I'm sure the FBI is going to have spokesmen deny these allegations and insist on coming to Congress to swear under oath that none of that happened.

Right, Democrats?

Actually, we only have the words of these former agents about this alleged retaliation. Since the Democrats claim that they are nothing but disgruntled MAGA Republicans, I'm sure the FBI is going to have spokesmen deny these allegations and insist on coming to Congress to swear under oath that none of that happened.

Right, Democrats?
So how long have the three claiming to be whistle blowers been on the payroll of trump's advisor?

I'll bet you were a cute little tease.
Yes I was. But that doesn't mean it's right to cornhole me just because you think the government will let you get away with it.
And I wouldn't want anyone else's kid going thru the same shit I went thru.
I don't know if you've ever been raped....but it's not a pleasant experience.

Yes I was. But that doesn't mean it's right to cornhole me just because you think the government will let you get away with it.
And I wouldn't want anyone else's kid going thru the same shit I went thru.
I don't know if you've ever been raped....but it's not a pleasant experience.
You're lucky you couldn't get pregnant. Pregnant raped kids today are forced to carry the reminder of their attack to term.

So how long have the three claiming to be whistle blowers been on the payroll of trump's advisor?
Since they were suspended without pay and not allowed to work other jobs to support their families. I hope they have Gofundme or whatever the latest is. One of them also had to ask family for clothing donations because the FBI stole his families household goods and held them for six weeks. That's what happened because they did not follow the DOJ/FBI/DNC dogma.

If it is true.

They are clearly whistleblowers, unless you are thinking about a different definition. Whether there stories are true is the question. I want to hear both sides. I'm sure the Democrats on the committee will insist on allowing the FBI to testify, who will insist on clearing the Bureau's good name.

Right, BULLDOG?

Since they were suspended without pay and not allowed to work other jobs to support their families. I hope they have Gofundme or whatever the latest is. One of them also had to ask family for clothing donations because the FBI stole his families household goods and held them for six weeks. That's what happened because they did not follow the DOJ/FBI/DNC dogma.

If it is true.

They are clearly whistleblowers, unless you are thinking about a different definition. Whether there stories are true is the question. I want to hear both sides. I'm sure the Democrats on the committee will insist on allowing the FBI to testify, who will insist on clearing the Bureau's good name.

Right, BULLDOG?
There is certainly doccumentation of what happened, when and why. It's reasonable to question the verasity of trump's advisor's employees.

There is certainly doccumentation of what happened, when and why. It's reasonable to question the verasity of trump's advisor's employees.
Charity recipients are not "employees." Remember the FBI is not allowing them to work other jobs while suspended, so the cannot be employees.

At least according to them who are alleging the retaliation. I look forward to the FBI producing the documentation to prove them wrong.

How soon do you predict it will do that?

Charity recipients are not "employees." Remember the FBI is not allowing them to work other jobs while suspended, so the cannot be employees.

At least according to them who are alleging the retaliation. I look forward to the FBI producing the documentation to prove them wrong.

How soon do you predict it will do that?
I suspect it will be soon. They might not make all the details public, but people don't have their clearance pulled without a verifiable reason.

I suspect it will be soon. They might not make all the details public, but people don't have their clearance pulled without a verifiable reason.
I have an open mind, and I look forward to this black mark on the FBI being cleared up then.

Not holding my breath, though. Much more likely we'll get the same "ongoing investigation" dodge that is so popular with them.

I have an open mind, and I look forward to this black mark on the FBI being cleared up then.

Not holding my breath, though. Much more likely we'll get the same "ongoing investigation dodge," that is so popular with them.
Doesn't matter what facts are verified. The only purpose of the investigation is to reinforce the conspiracy theory that our government agencies can not be trusted. Just making the claim in a public forum is enough to do that for MAGAs.

Doesn't matter what facts are verified. The only purpose of the investigation is to reinforce the conspiracy theory that our government agencies can not be trusted. Just making the claim in a public forum is enough to do that for MAGAs.
We know that they can't be trusted based on their actions. We knew that before today's hearing.

You're lucky you couldn't get pregnant. Pregnant raped kids today are forced to carry the reminder of their attack to term.
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
My understanding is that there's no state that has totally banned abortions.
There is some discussions of a cut-off date....but they're still legal in all 50 states.

Loser leftists we weren't the cool kids in high school. Now the FBI will get those cool kids and their offspring. That's not why they are doing it retarded useful idiots.

Forum List

Back