another class act from jersey

From the party that brought us Mark Foley...

and Dick Cheney. :eusa_whistle:

Mark Foley and Dick Cheney are Neoconservatives and are representative members of the GOP. Your post doesn't make sense unless you are assuming that I am a member of the Republican Party which you already know is incorrect. So what is your point?

just once i'd like to post a story about some guy making an absolute ass of himself urinating on a crowd and not have it turn into a game of "repubs suck, no dems do!" just one time.

can't y'all just show a little respect for a man who has sacrificed his career to allow me to shoot coffee through my nose and ruin my keyboard while laughing like a hyena?

is that too much to ask? can't we all just come together despite our political differences, join as one people and laugh our asses off at this fool?

didn't think so.
carry on.

just once i'd like to post a story about some guy making an absolute ass of himself urinating on a crowd and not have it turn into a game of "repubs suck, no dems do!" just one time.

can't y'all just show a little respect for a man who has sacrificed his career to allow me to shoot coffee through my nose and ruin my keyboard while laughing like a hyena?

is that too much to ask? can't we all just come together despite our political differences, join as one people and laugh our asses off at this fool?

didn't think so.
carry on.

The guy is a politician and he's a Democrat. What did you expect?

uhh, that wasn't exactly my point, but thanks for the link.

At first I thought your point was directed at the other people who were countering my observation that the politician is a Democrat, but then you told me to look at my tag line so you were obviously directing your rant at me. The only possible conclusion is that you don't have a sense of humor.

At first I thought your point was directed at the other people who were countering my observation that the politician is a Democrat, but then you told me to look at my tag line so you were obviously directing your rant at me. The only possible conclusion is that you don't have a sense of humor.

the operative words here are, "Yes, I am kidding."

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back