another class act from jersey

Mark Foley and Dick Cheney are Neoconservatives and are representative members of the GOP. Your post doesn't make sense unless you are assuming that I am a member of the Republican Party which you already know is incorrect. So what is your point?

honey the only point here..is the top of your head.

anyone who uses the actions of a single person to suggest that all people in that group are the same is a pathetic individual who cannot think up a genuine criticism of the group they are trying to put down.

Between this guy and Corzine...I'm kind of embarrassed to say this is my home state.

I love the state itself- no doubt. But our government? I'll pass...

What makes me so mad about this state, is that out voters continually choose the wrong leaders.

Not only do we choose Congressmen who pee off balconies onto unsuspecting concert goers (by the way, he was at a Grateful Dead concert, so you know he was not just drunk...) but we also have a governor who thinks driving at unprecedented speeds to get to a Press Conference on time is justified since he's governor. Not taking into consideration his life, his drivers, or those driving beside him. And no seat belt...sigh

Last year I remember hearing on WOR 710 AM radio, that he plans on further increasing taxes and toll prices...number one- if he puts toll booths on 78, country roads around the highway will become congested and dangerous since so many commuters use 78 to get to their city jobs. Taking public transportation is a rough alternative. NJ Transit is SO congested during rush hour that most of the time the conductors can't even get through to collect the tickets. As for the Path...one word: unreliable.

Poor New Jersey. We are one of the richest states...our property taxes would make other states sick...yet we are in huge financial troubles. What's wrong with this picture: our state government...

Forum List

Back