Another Chicago School Missing it's Community Organizer

As with most horse manure this article smells of exaggerated bias. During the conservative rule of George W. Bush and his band of holier than thou hypocrites, the figures did increase. They would, can you think through to why? I know enough white girls from decent families who have gotten pregnant too, and I have to say it is a bewildering phenomenon. My wife (middle school teacher) says it is starting earlier and the reasons are too many to list. But that said the stats are only part of the picture.

Do what my sister in law did, give your boys and girls prophylactics with the advice that life is complicated do not make it more so.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

'Summary'

"Each year, almost 750,000 teenage women aged 15–19 become pregnant. The teenage pregnancy
rate in this country is at its lowest level in 30 years, down 36% since its peak in 1990. A growing
body of research suggests that both increased abstinence and changes in contraceptive practice
are responsible for recent declines in teenage pregnancy.

• The teenage pregnancy rate among those who ever had intercourse declined 28% between
1990 and 2002.
• The teenage birthrate in 2002 was 30% lower than the peak rate of 61.8 births per 1,000
women, reached in 1991.
• Between 1988 and 2000, teenage pregnancy rates declined in every state and in the
District of Columbia.
• By 2002, the teenage abortion rate had dropped by 50% from its peak in 1988.
• From 1986 to 2002, the proportion of teenage pregnancies ending in abortion declined
more than one-quarter from 46% to 34% of pregnancies among 15–19-year-olds.
• Among black women aged 15–19, the nationwide pregnancy rate fell by 40% between
1990 and 2002.
• Among white teenagers, it declined by 34% during the same time period.
• Among Hispanic teenagers, who may be of any race, the pregnancy rate increased
slightly from 1991–1992, but by 2002 was 19% lower than the 1990 rate."

Last edited:
As with most horse manure this article smells of exaggerated bias. During the conservative rule of George W. Bush and his band of holier than thou hypocrites, the figures did increase. They would, can you think through to why? I know enough white girls from decent families who have gotten pregnant too, and I have to say it is a bewildering phenomenon. My wife (middle school teacher) says it is starting earlier and the reasons are too many to list. But that said the stats are only part of the picture.

Do what my sister in law did, give your boys and girls prophylactics with the advice that life is complicated do not make it more so.

'Summary'

"Each year, almost 750,000 teenage women aged 15–19 become pregnant. The teenage pregnancy
rate in this country is at its lowest level in 30 years, down 36% since its peak in 1990. A growing
body of research suggests that both increased abstinence and changes in contraceptive practice
are responsible for recent declines in teenage pregnancy.

• The teenage pregnancy rate among those who ever had intercourse declined 28% between
1990 and 2002.
• The teenage birthrate in 2002 was 30% lower than the peak rate of 61.8 births per 1,000
women, reached in 1991.
• Between 1988 and 2000, teenage pregnancy rates declined in every state and in the
District of Columbia.
• By 2002, the teenage abortion rate had dropped by 50% from its peak in 1988.
• From 1986 to 2002, the proportion of teenage pregnancies ending in abortion declined
more than one-quarter from 46% to 34% of pregnancies among 15–19-year-olds.
• Among black women aged 15–19, the nationwide pregnancy rate fell by 40% between
1990 and 2002.
• Among white teenagers, it declined by 34% during the same time period.
• Among Hispanic teenagers, who may be of any race, the pregnancy rate increased
slightly from 1991–1992, but by 2002 was 19% lower than the 1990 rate."

The problem with Republicans is that they see "abstinence only" as the "only" way. The truth is, it IS the best way. Abstinence only guarantees no disease and no pregnancy. But if that's all that is taught, the result is pregnancy and disease. "Good teaching" also means a "common sense" approach. The longer kids wait to have sex the better. You can only "guide" young adults, NOT just order them about and have them "do what you say".

Politically Republicans are bullies. Why wouldn't they be the same way at home?

why do you care so much about troubles in other areas?

How about.... because we have to PAY for it?

Amazingly unmentioned on this thread is that these girls are overwhelmingly BLACK.

Runaway teenage pregnancy is not, statistically speaking, a white problem.

But whites will have to pay for it.

And, there's a reason why blacks fuck and reproduce like rabbits at impossibly young ages and then let the broods run around in the streets and why the "fathers" can never be found... it's their evolutionary strategy.

Race, genetics, and human reproductive strategies

So all this stupid Fox News blather about how blacks need "family values" -- and the stupid NPR blather about how "it's whites' fault" -- ARE BOTH WRONG.

Blacks behave this way because it's in THEIR NATURE.

Our current political structures assume OTHERWISE.

And as a result whites are UNFAIRLY PENALIZED, monetarily and otherwise.

We need to separate the races.

My point exactly about Anita Dunn. I'd have no problem with an idiotic inarticulate racist like yourself had a desk job in the White House, or in my office AS LONG AS you were able to work in a multiracial environment without causing trouble in the office and were qualified for the job. Same goes for a crazy Maoist communist. As for separation of the races, let's separate you from the sane people of this nation that don't hold on to your delusions about racial superiority. Fatherlessness and teenage pregnancy have been tied to impoverished groups of all races and ethnicities in western nations. That includes hispanics, blacks, and poor southern whites. There's not one shred of evidence that there's anything in the "black DNA" that causes fatherlessness, but sure. :clap2: Good job in proving my point about Mrs. Dunn. Heckofajob!

why do you care so much about troubles in other areas?

How about.... because we have to PAY for it?

Amazingly unmentioned on this thread is that these girls are overwhelmingly BLACK.

Runaway teenage pregnancy is not, statistically speaking, a white problem.

But whites will have to pay for it.

And, there's a reason why blacks fuck and reproduce like rabbits at impossibly young ages and then let the broods run around in the streets and why the "fathers" can never be found... it's their evolutionary strategy.

Race, genetics, and human reproductive strategies

So all this stupid Fox News blather about how blacks need "family values" -- and the stupid NPR blather about how "it's whites' fault" -- ARE BOTH WRONG.

Blacks behave this way because it's in THEIR NATURE.

Our current political structures assume OTHERWISE.

And as a result whites are UNFAIRLY PENALIZED, monetarily and otherwise.

We need to separate the races.

My point exactly about Anita Dunn. I'd have no problem with an idiotic inarticulate racist like yourself had a desk job in the White House, or in my office AS LONG AS you were able to work in a multiracial environment without causing trouble in the office and were qualified for the job. Same goes for a crazy Maoist communist. As for separation of the races, let's separate you from the sane people of this nation that don't hold on to your delusions about racial superiority. Fatherlessness and teenage pregnancy have been tied to impoverished groups of all races and ethnicities in western nations. That includes hispanics, blacks, and poor southern whites. There's not one shred of evidence that there's anything in the "black DNA" that causes fatherlessness, but sure. :clap2: Good job in proving my point about Mrs. Dunn. Heckofajob!

:clap2::clap2:Kudos:clap2::clap2:

Welfare destroyed the black communities. Before then it was not so common for a unwed black girl to be pregnant. It happened before Welfare, but it was not common.

Welfare forces an economic impetus on couples to not marry. Check the regulations on family income and calculate what happens to benefits when a "Father" adds his earnings. Welfare is such an effective tool for destroying poor communities and families that it makes on wonders whether it could have been deliberately devised as a weapon; until one remembers how generally foolish politicians are, when at least that fear can be dispelled.

Forum List

Back