Another Case For English Only

This is very simple.....

Put it into Law that ALL business (Public and Private) in the US must be done in English. ALL legal documents must be in English. ALL Government activities will be conducted in English. Any discrepancy between an English language speaker or document and a non-English speaker or document will be concluded in favor of the English speaker or document.

They'll learn English very quickly.

What OTHER language would you like to communicate in? ....

Depends on who I am communicating with, and certainly none of your business. Now, how about you make that the last time you address me personally instead of the thread topic? Hmm?

"Mexicans" (FYI, they are not some cookie-cutter army of clones, and not every immigrant in the US is Mexican [I can't believe it is necessary to point this out AGAIN]) are assimilating and learning English as generations of immigrants before did.

If two or more people in the US choose to communicate with each other in whatever language they want, it is none of the business of anyone else. A private communication is not "disrespectful" to a would-be eaves-dropper. Presuming to dictate how other people communicate with each other most certainly is.
YOU use ENGLISH, after all. ....

As I said, it depends on who I am communicating with and it is none of your business or anyone else. Now, please address the topic and NOT me personally. Is that clear enough?
So you randomly come up to a little girl, she's bleeding , you have no cell phone. She dosen't speak English because her parents were illegals and they never bothered to acclimate. What do you do. Unko? Argue with her? She can't tell you what her problem IS, and you can't help her because you don't understand a word she says. then you realize how stupid this issue really is.Being able to communicate in ONE language is very important, and's its what unites us as a culture.

Last edited:
This is very simple.....

Put it into Law that ALL business (Public and Private) in the US must be done in English. ALL legal documents must be in English. ALL Government activities will be conducted in English. Any discrepancy between an English language speaker or document and a non-English speaker or document will be concluded in favor of the English speaker or document.

They'll learn English very quickly.

When you can't vote, drive, operate heavy machinery, bank, other otherwise live in the 50 States of America without being able to communicate in English, you WILL acclimate. If you brain, and a tongue in your head and you can hear, YOU CAN acclimate. There is no excuse.

I say our two national languages should be Hebrew and Spanish.

After all, the Jews control everything and the Hispanics are replacing us.

The principles upon which our Republic was founded are what unite us.

What OTHER language would you like to communicate in? ....

Depends on who I am communicating with, and certainly none of your business. Now, how about you make that the last time you address me personally instead of the thread topic? Hmm?

"Mexicans" (FYI, they are not some cookie-cutter army of clones, and not every immigrant in the US is Mexican [I can't believe it is necessary to point this out AGAIN]) are assimilating and learning English as generations of immigrants before did.

If two or more people in the US choose to communicate with each other in whatever language they want, it is none of the business of anyone else. A private communication is not "disrespectful" to a would-be eaves-dropper. Presuming to dictate how other people communicate with each other most certainly is.
YOU use ENGLISH, after all. ....

As I said, it depends on who I am communicating with and it is none of your business or anyone else. Now, please address the topic and NOT me personally. Is that clear enough?
So you randomly come up to a little girl, she's bleeding , you have no cell phone. She dosen't speak English because her parents were illegals and they never bothered to acclimate. What do you do. Unko? Argue with her? She can't tell you what her problem IS, shes going into diabetic shock and her meds are such and such place and you can't help her because you don't understand a word she says. then you realize how stupid this issue really is.Being able to communicate in ONE language is very important, and's its what unites us as a culture.

"The second+ generations are generally acquiring English and losing their ancestors’ language at roughly the same rates as their historical predecessors, with English monolingualism usually occurring within three generations. "

So...Mexicans don't have to learn English? What does that have to do with anything?

Actually many are taught other languages, just it used to be in the US. While its true the US has all but destroyed certain areas of their economy. Mexico has us beat in other ways as well. But willfully ignorant RWNJs don't want to be educated. They just want to tell and retell the same self-defeating lies. It feeds their hate and that all that matters to them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Immigrants today are assimilating as quickly and as completely as those who came before them. I have now posted several articles with FACTS about the REALITY of the situation. Bitterness and fear do not negate FACTS. Some people mistake their own insecurities for reality.

Mexicans are astounding. They work hard, and they are good folks. But WHY do illegal aliens insist on working so much harder resisting acclimation, violating immigration laws and deifying American culture? Mexicans are a confused lot, but they aren't outside the law. A basic principle of the Constitution : NOBODY is above the law, from Rich white Anglos to poor Hispanics they exploit.

Immigrants today are assimilating as quickly and as completely as those who came before them. I have now posted several articles with FACTS about the REALITY of the situation. Bitterness and fear do not negate FACTS. Some people mistake their own insecurities for reality.
Realy? But all those Mexicans that never existed here 25 years ago waltzing around here like they own the place with that arrogant conqueror attitude of theirs? Oh, polls show they are "acclimating". last time I had jury duty we needed 2 Spanish interpreters. At tax payers expense. which is another issue. Facts are proving illegals aren't acclimating but we have to instead, acclimate to THEM. I am not liking that.

Forum List

Back