Another Case For English Only

Immigrants today are, as I have proven, assimilating as well and as quickly as those who came before.

Immigrants today are, as I have proven, assimilating as well and as quickly as those who came before.
What yard stick are you comparing them to? No, it's not proven, perhaps you think so. If illegals weren't a problem I wouldn't be here. You are an classic enabler, unko. In denial .

'Mexicans' have been in the US since there has been a US.
Mexico was created by Spain, IE, you know, white European imperialists. In the 1500's. Let's digress, do you understand Aztec? Mexico was created by Spain, I live in 2017, and Mexicans think they have carte balche. Nobody is above the law, after all.

Ok, I think I've mentioned this before, but:

The US will NEVER have a "mandatory" language.

Agreed. But there is no reason that official business cannot be restricted to English.
Official business is a moot point, businesses have to learn other languages, But in America? Not so much. We are speaking English here. English is still the universal business language, it is the universal language in aviation. English? Heaven forbid Americans speak one unified language in our county. Can't have that can we?

Last edited:
We are speaking English because we want to freely communicate to each other on the USMB, Is there other threads in other languages? Why bother ? When I shop at wall-mart, it's SPANISH all the time. I never heard Spanish here twenty years ago, it was an exotic language,I live a thousand miles from Mexico, NOW Mexicans practically run the place.

20 years ago there were Spanish speakers all over America. And 20 years before that and 20 years before that, etc.

Twenty years ago, I go to renew my driver's licence. There are theses Messicans standing in front of me in line at the DMV. THEY get immediate service, then stand in a booth marked "1 person per booth ONLY". I guess laws are just high expectations and only apply to English speakers. They get to skip lines and skip rules too. English isn't a prerequisite. I go the INS to complain about illegals, and they make me wait and then condescend to me.... What are we Americans supposed to do? When INS won't do a damn thing, Bitch on the internet or just shoot Messicans? I am not seeing a choice here.

Last edited:
When people start threatening acts of violence based on their racial hatred, it's time to call in local authorities and/or mental health professionals.

People need to keep this shit in perspective.

Also, there is no INS.

When people start threatening acts of violence based on their racial hatred, it's time to call in local authorities and/or mental health professionals.

People need to keep this shit in perspective.

Also, there is no INS.
Ironic that is, Messicans have threatened me. They put bullets in my house. Even poisoned my dog. They intimidated and harass, They remind me of cannibal head hunting hillbillies from hell .But all long as folks like YOU CAN use MESSICANS, that excuses everything? I don't think so.

A certain type of person is always frightened by whatever they can't understand. Naturally, when they hear a language they don't understand they assume someone is talking about them or something nefarious is going on. They become paranoid and frightened and then of course angry. This leads to all kinds of irrational thinking, including making up a little story and trying to play the martyr to justify what is ultimately just plain old bigotry.

I think there's a simple solution to this that does not require English-only legislation.

All U.S. government documents must be written and published only in English! Period.

I wonder were Jose or SW2SILVER went? I am ancient. I still live with messicans, they neither respect American law, culture or want to acclimate. But that's just first hand experience, other than that what do I know?

I think there's a simple solution to this that does not require English-only legislation.

All U.S. government documents must be written and published only in English! Period.

That's a "simple" way to make lawyers rich.

Forum List

Back