Another black racist

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
here's another--famous--black that is racist--but the MSM doesn't even bring it up
ā€˜Iā€™m livid he used meā€™: Halle Berry Addresses Harassment Claims Against Former Manager
Halle Berry makes it racial--when there is not clear--not even close---indication that it is !
ā€˜Iā€™m livid he used me to lure innocent, vulnerable women of colorā€™

this is typical of the MSM and black racist [ oh--sorry, black nationalist/supremacist/alt-black ]

exactly like the '''white cop shot the black man because ---------he was black '''
!!!!!!!!!????????

here's another--famous--black that is racist--but the MSM doesn't even bring it up
ā€˜Iā€™m livid he used meā€™: Halle Berry Addresses Harassment Claims Against Former Manager
Halle Berry makes it racial--when there is not clear--not even close---indication that it is !
this is typical of the MSM and black racist [ oh--sorry, black nationalist/supremacist/alt-black ]

exactly like the '''white cop shot the black man because ---------he was black '''
!!!!!!!!!????????
Halle Berry a black supremacist ?

200.webp

You know. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'm actually gonna agree with you on this but not in the way you think.

I agree in so far as it's a joke for Halle Berry to claim racism against a former manager. But it's also a joke for you to claim that Halle Berry is a black supremacist.

Halle Berry loves white guys

She had a baby to white guy Gabierel Aubry who used to called her a N***R, beat and abuse her and he claimed that there baby was white and even after all that the court ordered her (Halle Berry) to pay him 15 grand a month in costs.

Halle Berry does not understand white supremacy. She thought getting dicked down by a white guy would save her. A white man or woman can fk a black person, lick, suck do all that stuff and get out that bed and be 100% team white supremacy.

All of Hollywood are coming out now. This guy who Halle is bitching about probably could create, break, or turbo-charge any womanā€™s career. He's no doubt been blown by hundreds of hot wannabe women on his casting couch. It was Halle and rest who sold their vaginas for money and fame. This guy made offers and they quickly said yes. Millions of dollars n worldwide fame and royal treatment wherever they go. How many women are going to turn that down?

Halle and the rest were already fking whores. When girls go to Hollywood, they have an idea about the ā€œcasting couchā€ already and yet they go. Most of these girls never even acted in school plays. They donā€™t give a crap about the craft. They just want fame and fortune and theyā€™ll do anything to get it.

And even worse what many people don't know is that a lot of times - No offer need be made - These women will offer themselves.

I can't stand the lie they tell when they try to play innocent and act like they were just innocent little angels who had no clue what was going on when they probably went up to his hotel room and it's not just the women but male actors also must have sex with other men to get work, and that the top male actors in Hollywood have had to get fuked up the ass and other homosexual sh*t in order to get acting jobs.

In fact the Oscars are based partly on those who have paid their dues into the system by enduring the most humiliation, and that the degrading sexual acts all actors commit to are used to keep them in line.

!!!!!!!!!????????

200.webp

You know. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I'm actually gonna agree with you on this but not in the way you think.

I agree in so far as it's a joke for Halle Berry to claim racism against a former manager. But it's also a joke for you to claim that Halle Berry is a black supremacist.

She had a baby to white guy Gabierel Aubry who used to called her a N***R, beat and abuse her and he claimed that there baby was white and even after all that the court ordered her (Halle Berry) to pay him 15 grand a month in costs.

Halle Berry does not understand white supremacy. She thought getting dicked down by a white guy would save her. A white man or woman can fk a black person, lick, suck do all that stuff and get out that bed and be 100% team white supremacy.

All of Hollywood are coming out now. This guy who Halle is bitching about probably could create, break, or turbo-charge any womanā€™s career. He's no doubt been blown by hundreds of hot wannabe women on his casting couch. It was Halle and rest who sold their vaginas for money and fame. This guy made offers and they quickly said yes. Millions of dollars n worldwide fame and royal treatment wherever they go. How many women are going to turn that down?

Halle and the rest were already fking whores. When girls go to Hollywood, they have an idea about the ā€œcasting couchā€ already and yet they go. Most of these girls never even acted in school plays. They donā€™t give a crap about the craft. They just want fame and fortune and theyā€™ll do anything to get it.

And even worse what many people don't know is that a lot of times - No offer need be made - These women will offer themselves.

I can't stand the lie they tell when they try to play innocent and act like they were just innocent little angels who had no clue what was going on when they probably went up to his hotel room and it's not just the women but male actors also must have sex with other men to get work, and that the top male actors in Hollywood have had to get fuked up the ass and other homosexual sh*t in order to get acting jobs.

In fact the Oscars are based partly on those who have paid their dues into the system by enduring the most humiliation, and that the degrading sexual acts all actors commit to are used to keep them in line.
the supremacist/nationalist labels were tongue-in-cheek as we see many, many times whites are called the same names, when they are not and/or in a negative way while a lot of blacks who are racist haters are called:
patriots
activist
advocate
criminals labeled:
----aspiring rapper
good boy

!!!!!!!!!????????

200.webp

example of whites being labeled the wrong way ----- here !!--on USMB and other forums:
I state facts and people yell RACIST !!!!
stating facts is far from being racist

!!!!!!!!!????????

200.webp

example of whites being labeled the wrong way ----- here !!--on USMB and other forums:
I state facts and people yell RACIST !!!!
stating facts is far from being racist

You don't state facts.

One of the posters in this thread is 100% correct: some female (and male) actors who have charged harassment were NOT innocent angels.

We all know that the casting couch has existed since the silent movie days.

If truth be known, many (most?) of the famous actors and actresses who are now deceased had similar experiences.

Thank God that people -- so far -- have had the decency NOT to out deceased stars.

Remember when Arnold S. ran for governor of California?

The powerful Los Angeles Times tried to derail his chances by reporting his naughty behavior with actresses.

Today it would sink a candidate, but back then, the voters said, "Oh, hum. Big deal! Get over it!"

!!!!!!!!!????????
Halle Berry is black? :dunno:

!!!!!!!!!????????
I guess we need a new classification called ''minority''
she seems to class people into certain areas [ racist? ]

Last edited:

!!!!!!!!!????????
I guess we need a new classification called ''minority''
she seems to class people into certain areas [ racist? ]

Stop trying to invent new definitions for racism.

The only racism that doesnā€™t exist is white on white racism. Weā€™re still the best!

:thanks:

The only racism that doesnā€™t exist is white on white racism. Weā€™re still the best!

Bullshit. Jewish is a religion, not a race and your Aryan supremacist "brothers" have a documented history of racism against them

Ghetto was a JEWISH word until blacks got a hold of it.

White on non white racism is widely practiced. That's what racism is. A race cannot be racist against their own race. Your comment shows just how ignorant you really are.

Bullshit. Jewish is a religion, not a race and your Aryan supremacist "brothers" have a documented history of racism against them
Jews are Semites, a brownish, arab-like people. Anyways, Aryans are such a tiny and retarded minority as to not even count, and we're talking in general, so the vast majority of whites have no issue with Jews and in fact let them run our country and entertainment business without problem.

WE'RE STILL THE BEST!!! :biggrin:

White on non white racism is widely practiced. That's what racism is. A race cannot be racist against their own race. Your comment shows just how ignorant you really are.
Whites can be against the white race, just look at all the Democrats. :biggrin:
Just like blacks can be disgusted with their own race. Bill Cosby...

Forum List

Back