Another black racist

here's another--famous--black that is racist--but the MSM doesn't even bring it up
‘I’m livid he used me’: Halle Berry Addresses Harassment Claims Against Former Manager
Halle Berry makes it racial--when there is not clear--not even close---indication that it is !
‘I’m livid he used me to lure innocent, vulnerable women of color’

this is typical of the MSM and black racist [ oh--sorry, black nationalist/supremacist/alt-black ]

exactly like the '''white cop shot the black man because ---------he was black '''
!!!!!!!!!????????
Halle Berry is black? :dunno:
I guess we need a new classification called ''minority''
she seems to class people into certain areas [ racist? ]

Stop trying to invent new definitions for racism.

Lol. Only the left gets to redefine racism!

Power plus privilege, anyone?

The only racism that doesn’t exist is white on white racism. We’re still the best!

:thanks:

White on non white racism is widely practiced. That's what racism is. A race cannot be racist against their own race. Your comment shows just how ignorant you really are.
Whites can be against the white race, just look at all the Democrats. :biggrin:
Just like blacks can be disgusted with their own race. Bill Cosby...

None of this is racism dumb ass. And white democrats aren't against whites.

here's another--famous--black that is racist--but the MSM doesn't even bring it up
‘I’m livid he used me’: Halle Berry Addresses Harassment Claims Against Former Manager
Halle Berry makes it racial--when there is not clear--not even close---indication that it is !
‘I’m livid he used me to lure innocent, vulnerable women of color’

this is typical of the MSM and black racist [ oh--sorry, black nationalist/supremacist/alt-black ]

exactly like the '''white cop shot the black man because ---------he was black '''
!!!!!!!!!????????

I think the dictionary defined racism long ago.

The only racism that doesn’t exist is white on white racism. We’re still the best!

Bullshit. Jewish is a religion, not a race and your Aryan supremacist "brothers" have a documented history of racism against them
Jews are Semites, a brownish, arab-like people. Anyways, Aryans are such a tiny and retarded minority as to not even count, and we're talking in general, so the vast majority of whites have no issue with Jews and in fact let them run our country and entertainment business without problem.

WE'RE STILL THE BEST!!! :biggrin:

Jews are white.

White on non white racism is widely practiced. That's what racism is. A race cannot be racist against their own race. Your comment shows just how ignorant you really are.

Being against a race is racism. Pretty simple concept really. What don't you get with yur high-fallutin' schoolin'?

!!!!!!!!!????????

I don't recall anyone disputing that.

!!!!!!!!!????????

Then maybe you should buy one. :biggrin:

Being against a race is racism. Pretty simple concept really. What don't you get with yur high-fallutin' schoolin'?

But why do adults let racism bother them?

Because black people have really thin skin.

Im black and its kind of sad and borderline retarded. Almost like we need to be liked by whites

Not me

Im black and its kind of sad and borderline retarded. Almost like we need to be liked by whites

Not me
Don't worry, we know you're black and we don't like you. But not because you're black.

Not me
Don't worry, we know you're black and we don't like you. But not because you're black.

lay your head on my thigh and sniff and kiss my dick for me?

Not me

I bet you're a regular at the local downlow parties in your hood.

Not me

I bet you're a regular at the local downlow parties in your hood.

If the Pats win today I am taking you on a date

I can understand blacks being sensitive about race because of history
but when they complain about dangerous black criminals being shot JUSTIFIABLY by cops--that's wrong

I can understand blacks being sensitive about race because of history
but when they complain about dangerous black criminals being shot JUSTIFIABLY by cops--that's wrong

I sleep better when black thugs are murderd

Forum List

Back