Another black myth exploded

You were refuted about your ghetto culture dribble and Eminem is not an emulation of black culture, evidence for this? When one compares college age blacks in prison to those in college[black men who have been in jail for years and are far beyond college age cannot and should not be used] There are more college age black men in college than in prison

Monkey, Elvis, Eminem, and all white artists who do and perform black music are *NOT* culturally black you jackass, neither are the white owned record labels that cater to black music.

THEY EMULATE BLACK CULTURE YOU DUMB ASS. seriously, bass. It's amazing that you can type without slobbering all over your keyboard. You lost all credibility the moment you insisted that neither elvis or eminem ARE EMULATING BLACK CULTURE. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Soggy:

Enrollments
• A new report from the U.S. Department of Education states that in 2002, the latest year for which complete data is available, there were 1,950,905 black students enrolled in higher education in the United States. This is the highest level of enrollments for African Americans in history.

African Americans in Higher Education: Now for the Good News

Are there close to 2 million blacks in prison?

Quote: Originally Posted by Big Black Dog
The world is full of personal failures and successes. Doesn't matter what color the paint job is. You can find satistics to justify almost anything you want to proclaim. Truth of the matter is this. Buttheads exist in all races. So do really nice guys. (and girls).
true... but do you agree or disagree that, statistically, more klansmen are southern and white? If not, why deny that black ghetto culture impedes it's own race?

You're correct but if people only believe what the media portrays and not the entire picture ignorance takes hold and not surprisingly that is the case, almost to the point that when people hear and see black Americans doing good they think its the exception when in reality its the rule.

Well, historically speaking there were at one time more Southern White members of the KKK. After all, it's where the KKK was born. Let's be serious here though. How many black members of the KKK have you ever heard of? Or Jews? Now, let's address the KKK for what it really is and that's just an old, antiquated group of morons who at one time tried to control the black race and the jews through fear tactics and violence. Today, there are still members of the KKK here and there but they are a dying breed because most rational people see them for what they are and that's a hate group. They serve no useful purpose what so ever. Their rallys you see on TV are not popular with anybody except for KKK members. I can't say anything except my own opinion about the black ghetto culture because although I have known many black people in my lifetime, and some of those black people truly were great friends, I don't know any black person personally that was raised or lived in the ghetto. All I can say about black ghetto culture is the typical crap you normally hear tossed about. My feelings is that the ghettos are the way they are because of necessity. If you're hungry, you're going to do something to get some food, be it sell some drugs, commit a crime, etc. People don't turn to crime because they wake up one day and say, I think I'll be a criminal. There is usually something that turns them in that direction.

I have to agree with Bass here. It only takes a small number of people doing bad things to create an ugly picture for all members of a particular race. In this world there are just as many "bad" apples in the white race as in any other. We aren't immune. Believe it or not, everything in life is not a black or white issue. It's a people issue. Different paint jobs just add to the numbers of the group. If 25% of the population are the dregs of society, what difference does race make in the make up of that 25% of bad apples? Still a bad apple be it white, black, red, orange, purple, or green. Can you grasp this concept of reality?

Blame? You're the faggot blaming Dre for Eminem's lyrics and blaming blacks for Eminem's behavior, will the real scapegoat please stand up? You do know who owns Interscope, right?

interscope was created by dr dre.

Interscope created by Dre? Are you that damn retarded?

Interscope Records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beginnings

It was formed in 1990 by Jimmy Iovine and Ted Field with financial support from Atlantic Records (which owned a 53% stock in the label). Upon its creation, it was initially distributed by Atlantic Records' subsidiary East West Records America. A&R Executive John McClain and producer Beau Hill were also part of the original founding team.

You know, the guy whose own origins was NWA and nothing more than a black ghetto gang banging album that glorified 90s compton culture.

Dr Dre's origins are with the World Class Wrecking Crew, not NWA which came later you pathetic monkey and gangbanging is not a culturally black thing.

are you fucking kidding me? I don't care HOW many groups he was in before NWA the FACT remains that the ****** in the picture below is dre and THIS is how he became popular.

Straight-outta-compton.jpg

Death Row Records
Death Row Records

Though Interscope seemed to be on a roll with its first few releases, the label was faced with criticism for manufacturing what was considered cookie-cutter hip-hop that many did not take seriously. That changed when, in 1992, Iovine financially assisted Suge Knight and Dr. Dre in the creation of Death Row Records, and arranged for Interscope to distribute its records. The arrangement hit paydirt when Death Row and Interscope released The Chronic, the solo debut album from rapper/producer Dr. Dre. The album was distributed by Priority Records and released in December, became a seminal hit into the new year, eventually going triple platinum, and introduced the world to an up and coming Snoop Dogg—whose own debut album Doggystyle was released in late 1993 and became a monstrous success as well.
Interscope Records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

Soggy:

Enrollments
• A new report from the U.S. Department of Education states that in 2002, the latest year for which complete data is available, there were 1,950,905 black students enrolled in higher education in the United States. This is the highest level of enrollments for African Americans in history.

More blacks, Latinos in jail than college dorms
Civil rights advocates say Census Bureau figures are startling

More blacks, Latinos in jail than college dorms - Race & ethnicity- msnbc.com

you tell me...

:eusa_angel:

Quote: Originally Posted by Big Black Dog
The world is full of personal failures and successes. Doesn't matter what color the paint job is. You can find satistics to justify almost anything you want to proclaim. Truth of the matter is this. Buttheads exist in all races. So do really nice guys. (and girls).
true... but do you agree or disagree that, statistically, more klansmen are southern and white? If not, why deny that black ghetto culture impedes it's own race?

You're correct but if people only believe what the media portrays and not the entire picture ignorance takes hold and not surprisingly that is the case, almost to the point that when people hear and see black Americans doing good they think its the exception when in reality its the rule.

Well, historically speaking there were at one time more Southern White members of the KKK. After all, it's where the KKK was born. Let's be serious here though. How many black members of the KKK have you ever heard of? Or Jews? Now, let's address the KKK for what it really is and that's just an old, antiquated group of morons who at one time tried to control the black race and the jews through fear tactics and violence. Today, there are still members of the KKK here and there but they are a dying breed because most rational people see them for what they are and that's a hate group. They serve no useful purpose what so ever. Their rallys you see on TV are not popular with anybody except for KKK members. I can't say anything except my own opinion about the black ghetto culture because although I have known many black people in my lifetime, and some of those black people truly were great friends, I don't know any black person personally that was raised or lived in the ghetto. All I can say about black ghetto culture is the typical crap you normally hear tossed about. My feelings is that the ghettos are the way they are because of necessity. If you're hungry, you're going to do something to get some food, be it sell some drugs, commit a crime, etc. People don't turn to crime because they wake up one day and say, I think I'll be a criminal. There is usually something that turns them in that direction.

I have to agree with Bass here. It only takes a small number of people doing bad things to create an ugly picture for all members of a particular race. In this world there are just as many "bad" apples in the white race as in any other. We aren't immune. Believe it or not, everything in life is not a black or white issue. It's a people issue. Different paint jobs just add to the numbers of the group. If 25% of the population are the dregs of society, what difference does race make in the make up of that 25% of bad apples? Still a bad apple be it white, black, red, orange, purple, or green. Can you grasp this concept of reality?

remind me tomorrow and i'll dig out CDC reports on illegitimacy by race and census reports on prison populations by race. While not entirely reflective of the ENTIRE population it's a total fucking farce to believe that ghetto black culture is not it's own cancer.

Soggy:

Enrollments

Of course not, there are 2 million people in prison in the US and that consists of all races and blacks make up 41% of the prison population.

Soggy:

Enrollments

you tell me...

I saw that...but that is in college dorms. Many people that attend college don't live in dorms. I didn't. None of my brothers did. None of my nieces and nephews do. My son doesn't and my daughter probably won't live in a dorm either.

According to the US government the prison population is around 2 million. If the number of blacks in higher education is 1.9 million you'd have to make me believe that there are only 1 million non-blacks in prison...:lol:.

But that's beside the point. Please explain your statement that I quoted above.

Soggy:

Enrollments

you tell me...

Monkey, read, this is why citing a stat in itself is not good enough:

Commuter students not included

The new data has limitations. In addition to not including commuter students, it does not provide racial breakdowns by gender or age, though it does show that males make up 90 percent of prison inmates.

Also, most prison inmates are 25 or older while 96 percent of people in college housing are age 18 to 24.

Come on monkey, explain what that means.......

remind me tomorrow and i'll dig out CDC reports on illegitimacy by race and census reports on prison populations by race. While not entirely reflective of the ENTIRE population it's a total fucking farce to believe that ghetto black culture is not it's own cancer.

No need to dig out the stats. You can get stats that will back up any and every arguement you might have. Probably, if I looked around long enough, I could dig us some stats someplace to dispell yours. What's the point? What are you really trying so hard to say? Let's say for the sake of this arguement, that what you're putting forth is absolutely true. OK. So, what. Now, what are you going to do to try and help rectify the problem or even solve it? I used to work for a guy that made it clear he didn't want you to bring him a problem unless you also brought a possible solution with you.

Again, for the sake of my side of the arguement, let's say just for a number that 25% of the entire population of the world were bad apples. With that agreed upon, what difference does the actual race make in the equation? There's still 25% of bad apples in the barrel.

So, where are we in this arguement? Why not spend your time trying to find something positive to say about somebody instead of stirring up the pot with hatred and discord? Your energy would be better put to use. Are you just trolling?

Shogun's retarded logic in reverse and exposed for its sheer ignorance and stupidity:

We knows that there are whites who are neo-Nazis, Klansmen and belong to ther white racist organizations, therefore we can conclude that most whites belong to a redneck, racist, neo-Nazi culture. This culture is holding whites back from overcoming their hatred and discrimination against nonwhites. The good whites who do nothing wrong do not matter and the stats don't lie when it comes to hate crimes.

Soggy:

Enrollments

Of course not, there are 2 million people in prison in the US and that consists of all races and blacks make up 41% of the prison population.

I can keep slapping you with stats all day long, dude. all. day. long.

At midyear 2008, there were 4,777 black male inmates per 100,000 black males held in state and federal prisons and local jails, compared to 1,760 Hispanic male inmates per 100,000 Hispanic males and 727 white male inmates per 100,000 white males.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Prison Statistics

Soggy:

you tell me...

I saw that...but that is in college dorms. Many people that attend college don't live in dorms. I didn't. None of my brothers did. None of my nieces and nephews do. My son doesn't and my daughter probably won't live in a dorm either.

According to the US government the prison population is around 2 million. If the number of blacks in higher education is 1.9 million you'd have to make me believe that there are only 1 million non-blacks in prison...:lol:.

hey, rationalize what you need to, ravi.. If you need to filter out all left handed blacks and those who have a fade just to achieve a rationalized result then so be it. Notice which of us is relying on evidence and which of us is relying on rhetorical bullshit.

Soggy:

you tell me...

Monkey, read, this is why citing a stat in itself is not good enough:

Commuter students not included

The new data has limitations. In addition to not including commuter students, it does not provide racial breakdowns by gender or age, though it does show that males make up 90 percent of prison inmates.

Also, most prison inmates are 25 or older while 96 percent of people in college housing are age 18 to 24.

Come on monkey, explain what that means.......

It means that you will look for any excuse in the world to blame whitey for what the statistics convey about your race. Again, I can quote the CDC, the DOJ, and any number of other sources that don't filter their numbers just to polish the turd of your cancerous culture. As I told ravir, if YOU need to filter out left handed blacks and those with jherri curls and those who are too light skinned just to achieve a stat that doesn't chaffe your ego then so be it. I guess blaming whitey only goes so far..

you tell me...

hey, rationalize what you need to, ravi.. If you need to filter out all left handed blacks and those who have a fade just to achieve a rationalized result then so be it. Notice which of us is relying on evidence and which of us is relying on rhetorical bullshit.

So it is your opinion that of the two million in prison only 1 million of them are non-blacks.

Fascinating.

No need to dig out the stats. You can get stats that will back up any and every arguement you might have. Probably, if I looked around long enough, I could dig us some stats someplace to dispell yours. What's the point? What are you really trying so hard to say? Let's say for the sake of this arguement, that what you're putting forth is absolutely true. OK. So, what. Now, what are you going to do to try and help rectify the problem or even solve it? I used to work for a guy that made it clear he didn't want you to bring him a problem unless you also brought a possible solution with you.

Again, for the sake of my side of the arguement, let's say just for a number that 25% of the entire population of the world were bad apples. With that agreed upon, what difference does the actual race make in the equation? There's still 25% of bad apples in the barrel.

So, where are we in this arguement? Why not spend your time trying to find something positive to say about somebody instead of stirring up the pot with hatred and discord? Your energy would be better put to use. Are you just trolling?

Well no.. you probably couldn't. I'd love to see you try though. If you've got the money, honey, i've got the time.. to quote Willie Nelson.

I don't really care if your former work buddy was Confucius.. If a proportionately larger sample of blacks comprise the prison population, the CDC reports exponentially higher rates of illegitimacy, and we KNOW (however you need to cull it) that more blacks go to prison than college then the plight of African Americans is not the product of whitey just because it's easier to blame him than be critical of your own ethnicity. From Chris Rock to Bill Cosby we've heard the same from blacks who would rather deal with statistic reality than leap on some tired fucking excuse the likes of which are Charles Bass's full scope of logic. Had you not dived into this fray as if you knew the back log perhaps you'd have avoided assumptions about this debate.

And, in regards to those 25% bad apples who are bad apples unto themselves, the impact of racist state policies like affirmative action would be at stake. Read any interesting scotus issues lately that have a thing or two to do with blaming whitey for the lack of competitiveness of black firefighters? Facing the reality of black cultures' OWN sickness, instead of blaming whitey and awarding points for black skin, are what is at play here. Please, keep up.

Something "positive" Give me a fucking break, dude. Tell me what is so positive about a ghetto culture whose infant mortality rate in the south, BECAUSE OF A BABY MAMMA CULTURE, is the direct product of their own behaviour rather than the standard issue excuse to blame whitey. No white person causes any black person to rob a liquor store even if it's easier to blame "the system aka whitey" than the actor with the gun demanding money. If you can polish that turd then be my guest.. I'll go ahead ans wait for your opposing stats to the CDC and DOJ.

Shogun's retarded logic in reverse and exposed for its sheer ignorance and stupidity:

We knows that there are whites who are neo-Nazis, Klansmen and belong to ther white racist organizations, therefore we can conclude that most whites belong to a redneck, racist, neo-Nazi culture. This culture is holding whites back from overcoming their hatred and discrimination against nonwhites. The good whites who do nothing wrong do not matter and the stats don't lie when it comes to hate crimes.

At one time in the South i'm positive that this was VERY TRUE. Kinda backfired on you there, eh dude? Do you think that the southern culture that Robert Byrd grew up in WASN'T rife with klan racism? Your black ghetto culture is no different.

:rofl:

I have been teaching high school for over 10 years and it has been my experience that kids who "act white" are ostracized.When I bring up black role models I often hear "He/she's not REALLY black" When students are discussing prom dates they want to go with someone light skinned or white. I try to make these "teachable moments" about race and stereotypes, but am often dismissed as an alien from another planet who has no concept of "blackness" Maybe they are right.
Do they value education? Sure but college is often another alien subject exc for those who get sports scholarships. Sad.

I have been teaching high school for over 10 years and it has been my experience that kids who "act white" are ostracized.When I bring up black role models I often hear "He/she's not REALLY black" When students are discussing prom dates they want to go with someone light skinned or white. I try to make these "teachable moments" about race and stereotypes, but am often dismissed as an alien from another planet who has no concept of "blackness" Maybe they are right.
Do they value education? Sure but college is often another alien subject exc for those who get sports scholarships. Sad.

Find someone who's going to believe that nonsense for God's sake, the Bass is black and spent his entire high school life around black students and very little to none of that nonsense you described took place, maybe the teachers are the problem not the black students because you teachers fail these inner city school children, maybe its time to you to pack up and move out and bring in some highly motivated teachers who have an appetite for teaching with the goals having kids excel.

As for college

Black Parents Place Higher Value On College Education Than Whites: Study | Jet | Find Articles at BNET

Last edited:
I don't really care if your former work buddy was Confucius.. If a proportionately larger sample of blacks comprise the prison population, the CDC reports exponentially higher rates of illegitimacy, and we KNOW (however you need to cull it) that more blacks go to prison than college then the plight of African Americans is not the product of whitey just because it's easier to blame him than be critical of your own ethnicity. From Chris Rock to Bill Cosby we've heard the same from blacks who would rather deal with statistic reality than leap on some tired fucking excuse the likes of which are Charles Bass's full scope of logic. Had you not dived into this fray as if you knew the back log perhaps you'd have avoided assumptions about this debate.

And, in regards to those 25% bad apples who are bad apples unto themselves, the impact of racist state policies like affirmative action would be at stake. Read any interesting scotus issues lately that have a thing or two to do with blaming whitey for the lack of competitiveness of black firefighters? Facing the reality of black cultures' OWN sickness, instead of blaming whitey and awarding points for black skin, are what is at play here. Please, keep up.

Something "positive" Give me a fucking break, dude. Tell me what is so positive about a ghetto culture whose infant mortality rate in the south, BECAUSE OF A BABY MAMMA CULTURE, is the direct product of their own behaviour rather than the standard issue excuse to blame whitey. No white person causes any black person to rob a liquor store even if it's easier to blame "the system aka whitey" than the actor with the gun demanding money. If you can polish that turd then be my guest.. I'll go ahead ans wait for your opposing stats to the CDC and DOJ.

Monkey, you've been refuted about the existence of ghetto culture and baby mamma culture itself, no need to repost the links, when you whitebread cracker jackass can post links to research that support such a notion come knocking at the Bass'door, your whole position is based more on myth and distortion than reality.

There are *NOT* more college aged blacks in prison than in college, thats how a dumb monkey like you can distort stats.

Forum List

Back