White man Charged With Selling Adopted Black Son For Sex On The Web

Wonder how many other adoptions of children are for sexual abuse purposes. I knew of a white couple who were always looking to adopt Russian girls -- and had two already -- and the rumor was the man was molesting the girls.

A story like this is pretty disgusting on many levels. It shows me there shouldn't be interracial adoptions to begin with, because a foreign-race child is going to seem like a "toy" for the pleasure and/or abuse of the adoptive adult. Not that you don't have intra-racial molestation, and intra-family molestation, but this just adds a whole other (unnecessary) level to it.

White people are ALWAYS running out to adopt Chinese girls, Guatemalan boys, etc. Not so many blacks but sometimes. I bet more than the libs admit are fucking perverts. The lowest kind of whites... should be treated to an old-time necktie party, Klan-style.

Last edited:

Does it matter that it was a white dad and a black kid.

Just curious as to why everyone has to inject race into things. I personally dont see how the race of the father or child plays into the story.

This story is atrocious, the man should be shot in the public square in front of the community as an example. Selling children for sex should definately be a death penalty crime.

Just curious as to why everyone has to inject race into things. I personally dont see how the race of the father or child plays into the story.

Read the fucking story, for starters. The white "father" bragged it was easy to adopt a black boy. That was what enabled the crime.

"Just curious as to why everyone has to inject race into things" wah FUCKING wah. Here's what I'm curious about, Reverend Cotton: Why are whites like you always trying to DENY race and its importance?

The denial of race and race differences leads to daily suffering in America, usually borne by whites but sometimes, as this story shows, blacks. SEPARATE THE RACES. NOW.

Last edited:
old news bass....you need to get updated quicker...and do you think only whites do this...thats right the white devil is responbile for all the societial ills..how sillie of me to forget that...

it must be nice to be black and be able to cry and whine about it at ever given chance and blame it all on the white man...

perhaps if blacks had fewer unwanted children and adopted at a higher rate...well who knows..but we know its all the white mans fault....

how many black kids have you taken in there bassass

Personally don't care if people of one race want to adopt kids from another race.

But I really can't understand why they would want to?

Putting that aside.

What get's me is all of these people who adopt kids from Asia, South America, and Africia.

When there are tens of thousands of orphans here in the United States needing to be adopted.

There should be a total ban on all foreign adoptions.

Untill every last orphan child in our country has been adopted.

Read the fucking story, for starters. The white "father" bragged it was easy to adopt a black boy. That was what enabled the crime.

"Just curious as to why everyone has to inject race into things" wah FUCKING wah. Here's what I'm curious about, Reverend Cotton: Why are whites like you always trying to DENY race and its importance?

The denial of race and race differences leads to daily suffering in America, usually borne by whites but sometimes, as this story shows, blacks. SEPARATE THE RACES. NOW.

Sorry I just dont understand why people fixate on race. It really has no bearing on who you are.

I dont understand why racial people like you enjoy perpetuating racial division through racial identification.

All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.

Success, recognition, and conformity are the bywords of the modern world where everyone seems to crave the anesthetizing security of being identified with the majority.
-MLK

Sorry I just dont understand why people fixate on race. It really has no bearing on who you are.

You gonna read the story and get back to us or change sweaters again like Mr. Rogers?

Do you think race had a bearing on the life of Frank Ricci? Reginald Denny? That little black boy who was about to get fucked in the ass?

Do you think Martin Luther King actually came up with that quote?

Do you believe the story of the Puritans? Here's what really happened. Whites came here. They wiped out the Indians through warfare or disease. Race had a bearing... it bore down so hard, it wiped out a people. Would you like to go back in time and lecture them all for "fixating on race," or is there the possibility that race is a real-time phenomenon like sex or food?

Reality: check into it, white person. You've really been missing out.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back