Another Biological Male Crowned Homecoming Queen

Oh, I think there would be whining and weeping like crazy. Maybe even cities being burned.

Now, thatā€™s reality. Itā€™s fine to undermine the struggles that women have had to endure, but try that to the blacks? Holy shit!

I don't see trans as undermining women's struggles. The struggles were and are real. A man putting on a dress does not change that.

I don't see trans as undermining women's struggles. The struggles were and are real. A man putting on a dress does not change that.

Just like a white man putting on black face does not undermines the black community.

And using the N word is just a troll. Right?

Just like a white man putting on black face does not undermines the black community.

And using the N word is just a troll. Right?

Just like the topic of this thread is a high school student body elected, of their own free will, a male as homecoming queen.

It has nothing to do with blackface or race relations. Is trying to equate them trolling?

Blackface is not an impersonation of blacks, it is mocking them. Trannies don't mock women.

It also is no one's business but the high school and the students.

Just like the topic of this thread is a high school student body elected, of their own free will, a male as homecoming queen.

It has nothing to do with blackface or race relations. Is trying to equate them trolling?

Blackface is not an impersonation of blacks, it is mocking them. Trannies don't mock women.

It also is no one's business but the high school and the students.

Oh, YOU set the rules as to whats mockery and whatā€™s trolling?

Who the hell gave you that right Karen?

Maybe you would like to talk to the Manager.

Telling Women how they should feel is ā€œmansplainingā€ and misogyny.

Bigot.

Maybe the kids are just fucking with the school board and the parents.

You know how kids are.

I stated my opinion.
Oh, YOU set the rules as to whats mockery and whatā€™s trolling?

Who the hell gave you that right Karen?

Maybe you would like to talk to the Manager.

Telling Women how they should feel is ā€œmansplainingā€ and misogyny.

Bigot.

I stated my opinion. Nothing more.

The two women I discussed this with today, laughed out loud at the idea that trannies somehow should be offensive to women because of women's struggles.

And I am accurate about which is trolling or mockery. Blackface is not an attempt to BE black. It is not even an accurate look for a black person.

Maybe the kids are just fucking with the school board and the parents.

You know how kids are.

Could be. More power to them. But I doubt the majority of the student body would do it just to mess with the administration and their parents. More likely the kid is well known and well liked.

They are still the ones who voted in the trannie. It is none of our business.

I stated my opinion.

I stated my opinion. Nothing more.

The two women I discussed this with today, laughed out loud at the idea that trannies somehow should be offensive to women because of women's struggles.

And I am accurate about which is trolling or mockery. Blackface is not an attempt to BE black. It is not even an accurate look for a black person.

Lol, an attempt to be a woman? Name one successfully achieved? Pregnancy.

And those trans women that laughed about it?

Why would I care. Hell you donā€™t even know what one is.

Lol, an attempt to be a woman? Name one successfully achieved? Pregnancy.

And those trans women that laughed about it?

Why would I care. Hell you donā€™t even know what one is.

There are hard limits on what Trans can achieve.

My girlfriend never had kids, and won't. She is still a woman.

A trannie will never fully be the gender they try to impersonate. But it is not mockery, as blackface is.

And the two women I discussed it with are not trans women. I never said they were.

I don't even what what is?

A trannie will never fully be the gender they try to impersonate. But it is not mockery, as blackface is.

And the two women I discussed it with are not trans women. I never said they were.

Then, if they can never be, then it is mockery. Itā€™s pretend. And allowing those that pretend, to take awards from those who actually are is the height of absurdity. No different from those wearing blackface taking affirmative action slots from blacks. Who are you to say they donā€™t believe they are black?

Is your girlfriend trans?

Then, if they can never be, then it is mockery. Itā€™s pretend. And allowing those that pretend, to take awards from those who actually are is the height of absurdity. No different from those wearing blackface taking affirmative action slots from blacks. Who are you to say they donā€™t believe they are black?
Taking what rewards away?

Oh I know all about the rights gained by women through hard work. But they will not have fewer rights because trannies have them too.
Like national championships and homecoming Queen.

Do you think the woman Lia Thomas beat didnā€™t work hard?

Like I said, get back to us when you get a clue.

Like national championships and homecoming Queen.

Do you think the woman Lia Thomas beat didnā€™t work hard?

Like I said, get back to us when you get a clue.
Athletic events are a different matter. The biological male has distinct advantages. For homecoming Queen? Not so much.

I haven't seen their Homecoming Queen, but I bet he wasn't the prettiest. But the student body wanted him.

Forum List

Back