Another Biological Male Crowned Homecoming Queen

So you see biological women as breeding stock?

Most women do not die in child birth. Some women don't even have children, by choice.

Only WOMEN can give birth. For that they DESERVE respect. Quit conflating issues.

A pretend woman never needs to be concerned about dying from a child birth. Never.

Only WOMEN can give birth. For that they DESERVE respect. Quit conflating issues.

A pretend woman never needs to be concerned about dying from a child birth. Never.

Neither do women who have had a hysterectomy.

I am not conflating anything. I am trying to stay on the topic of a transgender being elected Homecoming Queen.

You have bounced around like a mani squirrel. Black face, prison, hurting feelings, bathrooms, athletic competition, being ugly, yada yada yada.

The students at the high school voted for a trannie for homecoming queen. None of our business.

Neither do women who have had a hysterectomy.

I am not conflating anything. I am trying to stay on the topic of a transgender being elected Homecoming Queen.

You have bounced around like a mani squirrel. Black face, prison, hurting feelings, bathrooms, athletic competition, being ugly, yada yada yada.

The students at the high school voted for a trannie for homecoming queen. None of our business.

Name the pretend woman to ever go through a hysterectomy? Just one.

And yes, disrespect of what real women must endure in life is my business.

Name the pretend woman to ever go through a hysterectomy? Just one.

And yes, disrespect of what real women must endure in life is my business.

No one is disrespecting anyone. If the trannie in question does not break any laws, they have every right to live as they choose.

No one is disrespecting anyone. If the trannie in question does not break any laws, they have every right to live as they choose.

No one said these pretend women can’t pretend they are women. But we, as a society must respect the difference and provide sanctuary for real women in certain aspects of life free from Men. Included in that is freedom from being forced to share these sanctuaries from men, pretending to be Women.

Feminists fought hard to get some semblance of parity in women and girls sports at our tax-funded school and universities. They were not completely successful, football continues to rule, being a net earner for schools.

But . . . volleyball, softball, and girls basketball and swimming did get treated on par with the male versions of those sports, and guess what? Audiences grew, male and female students enjoyed watching their classmates compete, and so did parents.

That's what feminists fought for. That's what is ruined if you allow a male who is mediocre in a sport like swimming to be allowed to compete against females just by being shameless enough to don a "tuck-friendly" bathing suit.

We saw a flood of men going to a women's tech job fair, so much so that women lost many opportunities. So far in sports, it has been a few great women athletes being edged out of placing by mediocre dudes. Why have sports not been flooded?

Maybe because sports instills values like fair play, teamwork, leadership, and personal accountability such that the large majority of male athletes would not shame themselves, their teams, and their families by doing such a thing. But given the push in elementary schools to ridicule such values, we can hardly count on future young "men," if we will still be allowed to call them that, to continue to have those values.

Feminists fought hard to get some semblance of parity in women and girls sports at our tax-funded school and universities. They were not completely successful, football continues to rule, being a net earner for schools.

But . . . volleyball, softball, and girls basketball and swimming did get treated on par with the male versions of those sports, and guess what? Audiences grew, male and female students enjoyed watching their classmates compete, and so did parents.

That's what feminists fought for. That's what is ruined if you allow a male who is mediocre in a sport like swimming to be allowed to compete against females just by being shameless enough to don a "tuck-friendly" bathing suit.

We saw a flood of men going to a women's tech job fair, so much so that women lost many opportunities. So far in sports, it has been a few great women athletes being edged out of placing by mediocre dudes. Why have sports not been flooded?

Maybe because sports instills values like fair play, teamwork, leadership, and personal accountability such that the large majority of male athletes would not shame themselves, their teams, and their families by doing such a thing. But given the push in elementary schools to ridicule such values, we can hardly count on future young "men," if we will still be allowed to call them that, to continue to have those values.

I agree. Biological males should not be allowed to compete as women.

The claim was made that women would lose rights they fought for, if trannies were allowed to exist. If athletics is your answer, then ban cross gender athletes and be done with all the hand wringing.

This and the quote below me is exactly what we were after all along.

And keep them out of Woman’s private areas. Bathrooms, lockers, prisons.

And still nothing to do with the hard won rights women enjoy.

It really doesn't matter.

This and the quote below me is exactly what we were after all along.

It really doesn't matter.

Well yes it does matter. The theory is that they, men pretending to be women have a right to the use of these spaces as they are similar to Women and it would be a civil rights violation to exclude them.

Then, because Men are “similar” to these pretend Women, it would be a civil rights violation to exclude them where the pretend women are allowed.

You’d have to be stupid not to fight this.

Forum List

Back