Another Biological Male Crowned Homecoming Queen

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This foolishness has got to stop. I know that I'm not beautiful or wasn't popular like the other girls at school, but I'm doing just fine with it because I have somebody who loves me for who I am anyways and it's just the way things are and we're. I've long accepted it too.

If women aren't going to stand up and put a stop to this then that's their cross to bear. The problem is a lot of women are perfectly fine with this and actually support it.
I don't think you're onto the problem. It's more likely that those opposing LGBTQ's are picking a fight and the gays etc. are taking on the fight and exaggerating it for sport.

Isn't it more likely that this was staged for the effect it would have on the other side?

The other side needs to understand that they are being pranks and then stop facilitating the pranking.

If women aren't going to stand up and put a stop to this then that's their cross to bear. The problem is a lot of women are perfectly fine with this and actually support it.
Yep, far be it from me to be upset over what women virtue-signaled no end for.....Let the wonenz straighten it out...or not....Men should not lift a finger to help them out except by getting shed of the women that are in the positions that brought it about in the first place.

Oh wow. You probably just hit him with a trick question.

I found one.

4bd29332-ad8e-4860-958b-216999a04ad7_zpsu53yt1ag.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 12.42.52 PM.png

proxy.gif

I'll grant this though: At least he doesn't fall off his bicycle!

This foolishness has got to stop. I know that I'm not beautiful or wasn't popular like the other girls at school, but I'm doing just fine with it because I have somebody who loves me for who I am anyways and it's just the way things are and we're. I've long accepted it too.

Is the homecoming king a biological female?

Once again, the left insists men are better at everything, including being women.

LOL

Thought exercise….

Let’s take sex/gender out of the equation for a second and just look at this person as a person. Let’s say they were extremely liked and outgoing and a valued member of that school.

1. Should they be able to run for homecoming court? Yes or no
2. If yes, would your position be that they should only have been able to run for king?
3. If yes, and if this person won homecoming King dressed as a queen. Would you have an issue with that?

Last food for thought. The students at the school voted for this so like it or not the results do reflect the opinion of the voting student body.

Slade3200 look, with all due respect the bottom line is this isn't fair to women. Not sure how to answer your questions other than that.

Is the homecoming king a biological female?

Probably not. There just seems to be a fascination with the boys/men cheating against the girls/women.

Forum List

Back