Another Biological Male Crowned Homecoming Queen

Athletic events are a different matter. The biological male has distinct advantages. For homecoming Queen? Not so much.

I haven't seen their Homecoming Queen, but I bet he wasn't the prettiest. But the student body wanted him.

Because leftist adults allowed it. The girls eliminated in this hoax were injured.

You don’t care, they’re inferior to men, Right?

Because leftist adults allowed it. The girls eliminated in this hoax were injured.

You don’t care, they’re inferior to men, Right?

When the trannie won, everyone else who ran was disappointed.

If trannie hadn't won, every other person who ran, except one, would be disappointed.

Again, the student body elected who they wanted. None of our business.

And spare me the "you think women are inferior" bullshit.

If trannie hadn't won, every other person who ran, except one, would be disappointed.

It’s obvious you do. Your own words prove it.

You have a good point about the other students making their choice. That's the way it is when you select anyone for any honor by a vote of their peers. You never know what their peers are going to do. The adults have to make up their minds beforehand whether they will accept whatever choice the kids make or not.

In the case of electing a transgirl homecoming queen, that was clearly done as a prank, much like in previous years when an unpopular and often ignored or bullied girl would be nominated as a joke, and then the other students would vote for her in a pretty mean spirited show of whimsy.

I give you credit for being intelligent enough to know that the students did not vote for the trannie because they truly thought "she" was the most beautiful and worthy girl in school. Correct me if I overestimate you, please.

It may have been just a joke, or it may have been a statement about the foolishness of the adult-driven transgenderization fad.

You have a good point about the other students making their choice. That's the way it is when you select anyone for any honor by a vote of their peers. You never know what their peers are going to do. The adults have to make up their minds beforehand whether they will accept whatever choice the kids make or not.

In the case of electing a transgirl homecoming queen, that was clearly done as a prank, much like in previous years when an unpopular and often ignored or bullied girl would be nominated as a joke, and then the other students would vote for her in a pretty mean spirited show of whimsy.

I give you credit for being intelligent enough to know that the students did not vote for the trannie because they truly thought "she" was the most beautiful and worthy girl in school. Correct me if I overestimate you, please.

It may have been just a joke, or it may have been a statement about the foolishness of the adult-driven transgenderization fad.

We have no way of knowing whether it was a prank or the students think very highly of the kid they elected.

I have seen "pity" elections for unpopular or homely kids. I have seen cancer patients get elected home coming king or queen. I'm not a fan of beauty pageants. Perhaps this election for homecoming was more than that.

We have no way of knowing whether it was a prank or the students think very highly of the kid they elected.

I have seen "pity" elections for unpopular or homely kids. I have seen cancer patients get elected home coming king or queen. I'm not a fan of beauty pageants. Perhaps this election for homecoming was more than that.
But you admit that it is highly unlikely that this "transgirl" was voted legitimately the most beautiful girl in her grade?

Safety, I question.

Fairness?

BTW, neither of those are rights that women fought for.

I question too. I question why men/boys are allowed in women's locker rooms and how they're allowed to be on a women's volleyball team where they spike the ball so hard it knocks the women/girls unconscious.

I also question why you don't think that and the ability to run or swim and work so hard to be one of the best on your track or swimming team is fair and the women and girls don't have any rights or say in the matter.

But you admit that it is highly unlikely that this "transgirl" was voted legitimately the most beautiful girl in her grade?

Yeah, that seems a bit farfetched. But then, I have seen drag queens that would hold their own. Who knows? And who cares?

I question too. I question why men/boys are allowed in women's locker rooms and how they're allowed to be on a women's volleyball team where they spike the ball so hard it knocks the women/girls unconscious.

I also question why you don't think that and the ability to run or swim and work so hard to be one of the best on your track or swimming team is fair and the women and girls don't have any rights or say in the matter.

I have said before, many times, that transmen should not be able to compete in athletic events against women.

Being Homecoming Queen is not an athletic event. It is the person voted for by the student body.

I just watched the first bit of the video in the OP. Apparently this is the second time this school had elected a transgender homecoming queen.

So probably not just a prank.

I have said before, many times, that transmen should not be able to compete in athletic events against women.

Being Homecoming Queen is not an athletic event. It is the person voted for by the student body.

Hey you asked what rights girls and women were losing due to trannies and I answered you. In this particular situation I would say that it's totally unfair for the actual women who are actually beautiful and more deserving of the title than this boy.

Hey you asked what rights girls and women were losing due to trannies and I answered you. In this particular situation I would say that it's totally unfair for the actual women who are actually beautiful and more deserving of the title than this boy.

It has nothing to do with who deserved it. It was who the student body wanted to be the homecoming queen. Democracy in action.

The claim was made that women would lose rights they fought for, if trannies were allowed to exist. If athletics is your answer, then ban cross gender athletes and be done with all the hand wringing.

The claim was made that women would lose rights they fought for, if trannies were allowed to exist. If athletics is your answer, then ban cross gender athletes and be done with all the hand wringing.
And keep them out of Woman’s private areas. Bathrooms, lockers, prisons.

Forum List

Back