Another Bigot compares herself to Rosa Parks

Fox host Martha MacCallum noted that Geller has taken criticism from the staff of Charlie Hebdo and American conservatives such as Bill Donahue of the Catholic League. Donald Trump also called Geller's actions "DUMB!" and said her cartoon contest was just "taunting" people.

Geller brushed off Trump's critique, and then rolled out an analogy that left MacCallum reeling.

"What would he have said about Rosa Parks?" Geller said. "'Rosa Parks should never have gone to the front of the bus. She's taunting people.'"

What a loon.

It's refreshing to at least see some conservatives denounce her ignorance, hate, and stupidity.
First of all, Rosa Parks did not go to the front of the bus. But I like watching Geller. She amuses me.

I'd say Geller is even braver than Rosa Parks. Parks wasn't worried about her life when she stood her ground in the bus. Geller has to live the rest of her life under constant threat by Islamic savages. And she's a woman.

I
Please, please, please bigots, homophobes, xenophobes and idiots in general, please stop doing this.

Anti-Islam Activist Pam Geller Compares Herself To Rosa Parks

Geller is a wingnut bigot of the worst kind (too much free time and resources) and thus spreads her anger and fear around.

Geller was on third day of interviews after two gunmen were killed on Sunday while opening fire on a security officer at an event she organized in Garland, Texas. The gathering was a contest to draw the Prophet Muhammad.

Fox host Martha MacCallum noted that Geller has taken criticism from the staff of Charlie Hebdo and American conservatives such as Bill Donahue of the Catholic League. Donald Trump also called Geller's actions "DUMB!" and said her cartoon contest was just "taunting" people.

Geller brushed off Trump's critique, and then rolled out an analogy that left MacCallum reeling.

"What would he have said about Rosa Parks?" Geller said. "'Rosa Parks should never have gone to the front of the bus. She's taunting people.'"

"No, no, no, where are you getting the Rosa Parks comparison?" MacCallum interrupted, before moving on.

"We need to have more of these conferences," Geller eventually said, blaming the Fox News and the rest of media for "empowering" the gunmen.

She's put American servicemen in danger. She's an evil bigot.

She is exposing the evils and dangers of Islam! She is a great and courageous person. Rosa was brave in her own regard, but in reality all she did was not stand up! That isn't nearly as much as Geller who is fighting the most important battle in the history of the West, the threat of Islam.

Rosa Park was not anywhere near Geller in terms of courage and bravery!

Geller is right, they should have these conferences in every city in the West. That is the best way to defeat these Islamic bullies.

What she did by organizing a 'draw Mohammed' contest was speech. Offensive, crass and bigoted speech, but speech.

I wonder how many Conservatives who defend her today would jump to the defense of a flag burner?

Burning a flag is speech. Offensive, crass and rude speech, yet speech.

What she did by organizing a 'draw Mohammed' contest was speech. Offensive, crass and bigoted speech, but speech.

I wonder how many Conservatives who defend her today would jump to the defense of a flag burner?

People have a right to express themselves artistically while Mohammedans are murdering people like savage animals. I see nothing wrong with it. In fact it should be encouraged.

People have a right to express themselves artistically while Mohammedans are murdering people like savage animals. I see nothing wrong with it. In fact it should be encouraged.
Right. Because the best way to make peace with hornets is to throw rocks at their nest.

Right. Because the best way to make peace with hornets is to throw rocks at their nest.

No but if they expressed their right to criticize Islamists and Mohammad's teachings in every city in the West, it would surely deflate the bullies and their strategy of shutting down free speech through the use of violence.

Please, please, please bigots, homophobes, xenophobes and idiots in general, please stop doing this.

Anti-Islam Activist Pam Geller Compares Herself To Rosa Parks

Geller is a wingnut bigot of the worst kind (too much free time and resources) and thus spreads her anger and fear around.

Geller was on third day of interviews after two gunmen were killed on Sunday while opening fire on a security officer at an event she organized in Garland, Texas. The gathering was a contest to draw the Prophet Muhammad.

"No, no, no, where are you getting the Rosa Parks comparison?" MacCallum interrupted, before moving on.

"We need to have more of these conferences," Geller eventually said, blaming the Fox News and the rest of media for "empowering" the gunmen.

She's put American servicemen in danger. She's an evil bigot.

It is true that Rosa Parks had to face violent, thug democrats and more than a few of them were killing black Americans with lynching, bombs, and various other methods......but now Pamella Geller is on a death list........I don't think even the violent, thug democrats put out a death list for Rosa Parks....

Rosa Parks recieved numerous death threats.

The best way to deal with hornets is to kill the nest...........

So....once non muslims stop making fun of mohamed.....then they demand western women veil...as they are doing in their No Go zones in France....do we condemn women who refuse because they are mocking islam?

Hmmm...and which conservatives went to the event of an "artistic" display of the flag where it was going to be burned, or stepped on...with rifles and body armor to kill everyone at the event.......?

No one was trying to kill Rosa Parks, Gellar has had to live in fear of her life.
Gellar brought that on herself. Play with snakes...they are gonna try to bite you. Does that mean I don't support free speech...no you idiot fucking teapers. It means I think Gellar has no class and her death would mean absolutely nothing to me.
The capability of the radical left for hypocrisy and self deception is remarkable. Nobody pulled a gun when the Christian icon Virgin Mary was smeared with dung in the name of "art" but the radical left insists that "teapers" aka Tea Party members deserve to die if they dare offend the sensibilities of jihadists who still live in the 6th century.

What a loon.

It's refreshing to at least see some conservatives denounce her ignorance, hate, and stupidity.
First of all, Rosa Parks did not go to the front of the bus. But I like watching Geller. She amuses me.

I'd say Geller is even braver than Rosa Parks. Parks wasn't worried about her life when she stood her ground in the bus. Geller has to live the rest of her life under constant threat by Islamic savages. And she's a woman.
That was the dumbest post I've seen in a while. Of course Rosa had reason to fear for her life. Who knows what could have happened to her when accosted by feral simians angry she wouldnt give up her seat? Rosa didnt have the money to hire police to protect her from the numerous death threats she got for years afterwards as well. Geller did nothing brave at all. She just has enough money to protect herself.

Pam Geller is a very brave woman and being ostracized for telling the truth.
No she is a dumb, lying whore that leads a hate group.

Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one.

She's a hero who isn't afraid to tell the truth, despite threats by Islamic savages on her life.

Pamela Geller - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Shes a dumb whore. End of discussion.

Where does that leave an illiterate neanderthal like al sharpton one wonders ? Lol

No one was trying to kill Rosa Parks, Gellar has had to live in fear of her life.
So did Rosa. White cave chimps from all over the US called and gave death threats for years.

Let's be clear....white democrats actually murdered blacks who wanted to vote........
Make up your mind. Was she in danger or not? You just said no one was trying to kill her. You must have gotten excited since you lied.

Pam Geller is a very brave woman and being ostracized for telling the truth.
No she is a dumb, lying whore that leads a hate group.

Opinions are like assholes everyone's got one.

She's a hero who isn't afraid to tell the truth, despite threats by Islamic savages on her life.

Pamela Geller - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Shes a dumb whore. End of discussion.

Where does that leave an illiterate neanderthal like al sharpton one wonders ? Lol
Sharptons Black. You have more neanderthal DNA than he does. :laugh:

What a loon.

That was the dumbest post I've seen in a while. Of course Rosa had reason to fear for her life. Who knows what could have happened to her when accosted by feral simians angry she wouldnt give up her seat? Rosa didnt have the money to hire police to protect her from the numerous death threats she got for years afterwards as well. Geller did nothing brave at all. She just has enough money to protect herself.

Wrong. Rosa Parks was not worried about her life, she was violating the law. Pam Geller knows that she will have a contract for her head by Islamic savages her entire life. That woman has balls.

What a loon.

Wrong. Rosa Parks was not worried about her life, she was violating the law. Pam Geller knows that she will have a contract for her head by Islamic savages her entire life. That woman has balls.
Wrong. Rosa Parks was worried about her life. Geller may have balls but thats only because she is a hermaphrodite.

Forum List

Back