Another Bigot compares herself to Rosa Parks

What doesnt "provoke" these womanly neanderthals ?
Besides cartoons, fags, jews, christians, statues, capitalism, women, modern civilisation .......

Please, please, please bigots, homophobes, xenophobes and idiots in general, please stop doing this.

Anti-Islam Activist Pam Geller Compares Herself To Rosa Parks

Geller is a wingnut bigot of the worst kind (too much free time and resources) and thus spreads her anger and fear around.

Geller was on third day of interviews after two gunmen were killed on Sunday while opening fire on a security officer at an event she organized in Garland, Texas. The gathering was a contest to draw the Prophet Muhammad.

Fox host Martha MacCallum noted that Geller has taken criticism from the staff of Charlie Hebdo and American conservatives such as Bill Donahue of the Catholic League. Donald Trump also called Geller's actions "DUMB!" and said her cartoon contest was just "taunting" people.

Geller brushed off Trump's critique, and then rolled out an analogy that left MacCallum reeling.

"What would he have said about Rosa Parks?" Geller said. "'Rosa Parks should never have gone to the front of the bus. She's taunting people.'"

"No, no, no, where are you getting the Rosa Parks comparison?" MacCallum interrupted, before moving on.

"We need to have more of these conferences," Geller eventually said, blaming the Fox News and the rest of media for "empowering" the gunmen.

She's put American servicemen in danger. She's an evil bigot.

She is exposing the evils and dangers of Islam! She is a great and courageous person. Rosa was brave in her own regard, but in reality all she did was not stand up! That isn't nearly as much as Geller who is fighting the most important battle in the history of the West, the threat of Islam.

Rosa Park was not anywhere near Geller in terms of courage and bravery!

Please, please, please bigots, homophobes, xenophobes and idiots in general, please stop doing this.

Geller is a wingnut bigot of the worst kind (too much free time and resources) and thus spreads her anger and fear around.

Geller was on third day of interviews after two gunmen were killed on Sunday while opening fire on a security officer at an event she organized in Garland, Texas. The gathering was a contest to draw the Prophet Muhammad.

Fox host Martha MacCallum noted that Geller has taken criticism from the staff of Charlie Hebdo and American conservatives such as Bill Donahue of the Catholic League. Donald Trump also called Geller's actions "DUMB!" and said her cartoon contest was just "taunting" people.

Geller brushed off Trump's critique, and then rolled out an analogy that left MacCallum reeling.

"What would he have said about Rosa Parks?" Geller said. "'Rosa Parks should never have gone to the front of the bus. She's taunting people.'"

"No, no, no, where are you getting the Rosa Parks comparison?" MacCallum interrupted, before moving on.

"We need to have more of these conferences," Geller eventually said, blaming the Fox News and the rest of media for "empowering" the gunmen.

She is exposing the evils and dangers of Islam! She is a great and courageous person. Rosa was brave in her own regard, but in reality all she did was not stand up! That isn't nearly as much as Geller who is fighting the most important battle in the history of the West, the threat of Islam.

What's courageous and brave about massacring children? She justified that.

Geller justified Beivnik's massacre of children in Norway. I think that is all that needs to be said about her and any "nobility" attached to her.

I don't support the killing of any child but with that said the children in that camp were HAMAS sympathizers HAMAS has no problem or regrets with killing innocent children either. In this case what goes around came around. It's a no sum game, nobody wins in terrorism

What's courageous and brave about massacring children? She justified that.

You_sir_are_a_troll1.jpg

No one was trying to kill Rosa Parks, Gellar has had to live in fear of her life.
Gellar brought that on herself. Play with snakes...they are gonna try to bite you. Does that mean I don't support free speech...no you idiot fucking teapers. It means I think Gellar has no class and her death would mean absolutely nothing to me.

Pam Gellar is a dumb teaper cvnt. I support free speech...but condemn the idea of being an asshole because of hate (a teaper tenant).

But, she did facilitate the iradication of two killer muslims...so she get's a bonus point. Then again, she loses a bonus point for the lack of a penis ando for being unfuckable.

Pam Gellar - a teaper female gets a rating of 1.
She has that Palen-esque masculine jawline, drives them crazy with desire.
I don't know about that, but I would enjoy sex with Palin...she ain't too bad. I wonder if she enjoys giving oral sex.
You straying come your pet goat?
Speak English you lousy teaper. You people destroy America with your hate and your Teaperonics.
I meant , you straying from your pet goat?
I see...like I said, you should speak English, not teaperonics.

Look at all these people scared of these pussy muslims

It is true that Rosa Parks had to face violent, thug democrats and more than a few of them were killing black Americans with lynching, bombs, and various other methods......but now Pamella Geller is on a death list........I don't think even the violent, thug democrats put out a death list for Rosa Parks....

Forum List

Back