Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

She said it, you know it but you protect her at all costs

As for the word "hack" you used it first, you seem to struggle with self awareness
So when we had Romney on video literally stating right before our eyes and ears that the 47% are turds and he doesn't care for them, you and your ilk did backflips trying to convince Americans that he didn't really say that.

However, you want to run as gospel some gossip rags, hearsay and conjecture of some RW hacks in the media because it suits your narrative.

Do you see what's happening here?

My last post cited Huffpo., look I'm sorry she isn't the Political Paragon you hoped

She said it, does she even remotely mean it?

Hell no she is ONE of hem, it was simple silly pandering.
If we let you, and your ilk tell it, sure.

What Hillary is, is a person from the working to middle class that worked her way up to the top with lots of hard work and tenacity over a span of several years.

With much trial, tribulation and adversary along the way.

Like Obama, the epitome of the American Dream.

She said it Marc, you cannot change that
She's the epitome of the American dream Jeremiah.

You cannot change that.

Good, I'm glad we've settled that she was just pandering.

The problem with Republicans is that you cut taxes and you keep spending like Democrats. Then you keep getting us into wars and spending more on that. That's why you can't stop running deficits. A Republican is just a tax cutting Democrat

You and I disagree on the recent wars in general, but you are exactly right that the Bush admin failed to appropriate funds for the military without reducing spending on useless programs. He "compromised" and was never better than half right.

When republicrats stop compromising and embrace policy that can stand on it's own two feet without having too beg bed wetters for approval, the democrook party will cease to exist in it's present regressive foundation. They might even revive a new McCarthy and start prosecuting commies.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Not at all, she finally made something of herself in the Republican party. He's just coasting on Koch Brothers money. Nothing more.

The point was their performance as governor, no moving the goalposts
RW has been arguing that for an hour and your response is nuh uhhhhh.

You don't have a point as far as I am concerned.

Um...no, my response was that he did a great job slashing deficits and checking union power. Can't read, can you?

I don't think so.

Wisconsin s 2-year budget hole forecast at up to 2 billion

So what? He'll cut spending and balance the budget. That is what businesses and individuals do, why should a state be different?

When Walker took office in 2011 the state faced a roughly $3 billion budget shortfall. What happened with that? Oh, that's right, he turned it into a SURPLUS and sent the money back to taxpayers.....imagine that!!

:rofl:

So you are completely oblivious to the fact that now he faces deficits.

Um...no, my response was that he did a great job slashing deficits and checking union power. Can't read, can you?

I don't think so.

So what? He'll cut spending and balance the budget. That is what businesses and individuals do, why should a state be different?

When Walker took office in 2011 the state faced a roughly $3 billion budget shortfall. What happened with that? Oh, that's right, he turned it into a SURPLUS and sent the money back to taxpayers.....imagine that!!

Oh no, I'm sure they have an excuse blaming Libs for that too. You know their talking point supply is practically endless.

I don't think so.

Oh no, I'm sure they have an excuse blaming Libs for that too. You know their talking point supply is practically endless.

They're a cult. That is how cults operate.

I don't think so.

.....and you are completely oblivious to the fact that there is no $2 billion deficit. It's yet another Democrat lie. Walker's budget is balanced.

-------------------------------------------------------

A Bloomberg story in late December offered this provocative headline: “Will Wisconsin’s Finances Crush Walker’s Presidential Dreams,” repeating the same $2.2 billion budget deficit line.

The charge came up again and again during the recent legislative debate over a right-to-work bill, which Walker signed on Monday.

Except, it’s not true.

Latest Wisconsin budget numbers dispel left s deficit narrative - Watchdog.org

They're grasping for a candidate. Just any hope at all. It really isn't possible that they have 21 losers, is it? :)

They're grasping for a candidate. Just any hope at all. It really isn't possible that they have 21 losers, is it? :)

Scott Walker is as establishment Republican as you can get and the anti-establishment GOP types are flocking to him as if they are under a spell.

We'll see what happens. It really doesn't seem like other Rs would stand for him walking in and taking the pot like these people want him to.

If you think Scott Walker can win the presidency,

tell us the states he can win that Romney didn't win.

I'll give you Wisconsin, on the favorite son principle.

Here is the link to the memo from the Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureua.....http://legis.wisconsin.gov/eupdates/asm89/LFB General Fund Budget .pdf
upload_2015-5-3_14-21-17.png

Walkers Actual proposed budget - SURPLUS of $123 Million

upload_2015-5-3_14-21-17.png

Scott Walker is as establishment Republican as you can get and the anti-establishment GOP types are flocking to him as if they are under a spell.

We'll see what happens. It really doesn't seem like other Rs would stand for him walking in and taking the pot like these people want him to.

Ted Cruz is the charismatic rightwinger. Jeb Bush is the establishment guy with the money. Eventually, I'm GUESSING at this point,
that is where the race will end up.

It's got to be Jeb Bush. I don't know who else even has a chance at all of those states. I'm not that confident in Jeb at this point but who else?

Bottom line- there is no $2 billion deficit in Wisconsin. They currently have a balanced budget and the 2015-17 budget submitted by Walker has A SURPLUS.!!

So unfair to be purposely confusing True Democrat Believers with facts!

I think some of them enjoy being lied to.....
It's not that they enjoy being lied to, it's just that they like hearing certain things, true or otherwise.

Forum List

Back