Stacey Abrams

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The Dem nominee for GA governor owes over $50,000 in back taxes.

I thought democrats wanted you to pay your fair share?

How is she not in jail?

Why do democrats seem to have such a hard time paying taxes, expecially when they raise them and expect everyone else to pay them?

It seems like they are Do as I say not as I do people who want to live off of others...

Georgia governor candidate Stacey Abrams is $200,000 in debt. She's not alone

Abrams has openly discussed her money troubles before. And financial disclosure forms revealed last month that she owes $50,000 in back taxes and holds $170,000 in credit card and student loan debt.

How is she not in jail?

Why do democrats seem to have such a hard time paying taxes, expecially when they raise them and expect everyone else to pay them?

It seems like they are Do as I say not as I do people who want to live off of others...

Abrams has openly discussed her money troubles before. And financial disclosure forms revealed last month that she owes $50,000 in back taxes and holds $170,000 in credit card and student loan debt.

Democrats want YOU to pay your fair sure and then some, not them.

from the steel workers in Montezuma to the mill workers in Dalton, Stacey Abrams inspires the entire state of Georgia and will soon inspire America. hard work is in her bones!

How is she not in jail?
Because owing back taxes is not a crime.

Next question.

Owing back taxes is not a crime, but tax evasion is a crime.
She did not evade her taxes, so why bring it up?

Hmm...

Knowingly declining to file a tax return, or refusal to pay what is owed after filing a return, can be a criminal violation of the law commonly referred to as "tax evasion."

How is she not in jail?

Next question.

Hmm...

Knowingly declining to file a tax return, or refusal to pay what is owed after filing a return, can be a criminal violation of the law commonly referred to as "tax evasion."
Nice try. Fail.

Why are you so desperate to portray the negro as a criminal?

Do you think there aren't any white Republicans who owe back taxes? Hmmmmm?

How is she not in jail?

Next question.

Hmm...

Nice try. Fail.

Wow, you racist pig. Feel free to point out where I eluded to her being black....dumbass.

The billionaire white Republican governor of West Virginia owes some serious back taxes.

Yet you parroting rubes are all atwitter over a negro politician you never heard of before today who owes next to nothing compared to the billionaire.

Jesus, do you EVER get tired of being played and manipulated, retards?

Justice company's unpaid taxes continue to mount, records show

Next question.

Hmm...

Nice try. Fail.

Wow, you racist pig. Feel free to point out where I eluded to her being black....dumbass.
Your racist overlords are exploiting your credulousness and lack of critical thinking skills, retard.

It never occurred to you that there might be some white Republicans who owe back taxes.

Jesus, you people are so easily fucking herded wherever your propagandists want you to go!

You take their cues and then run with it. You just tried to invent a crime that doesn't exist! Just because you were pointed in her direction.

So go back and look at your posts and then apply them to the billionaire Republican and try to convince yourself you are a "thinker" as your avatar claims.

You aren't. You are parroting rube.

How is she not in jail?

Turbo Tax error!

Forum List

Back