Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

When Walker took office in 2011 the state faced a roughly $3 billion budget shortfall, based on agency requests. Walker used that as rationale to force public workers to more for their health care and pension benefits, while also effectively ending nearly all collective bargaining. He also made deep cuts to public schools, the University of Wisconsin and technical colleges, and across state government.

As the economy improved, Walker focused on returning surplus tax collections by cutting income and property taxes.

I guess the Right plans to micromanage our tax codes with every change in fortune.

The problem with Republicans is that you cut taxes and you keep spending like Democrats. Then you keep getting us into wars and spending more on that. That's why you can't stop running deficits. A Republican is just a tax cutting Democrat

It proves one thing. He scares the shit out of them.
You can tell how good a President someone will be, by measuring:

1.) How loudly and hysterically liberals scream at him;
2.) How many lies they gin up about him;
3.) How many times they insist, over and over, that they don't care about him;
4.) and how little evidence they present to back up what they say about him.

By the Lib-o-meter of this thread, it looks like Scott Walker is the best candidate Republicans have fielded in a long time.
You can tell how much of a damn FOOL a radical RWer is by how they randomly make up some criteria to prove some BS nonsense that they are trying to push at the moment.

You type a lot but convey very little. It reveals you're lost and have no rebuttal. Run along now

Mark's icon where he envisions himself as a thinker always cracks me up

Walker is a good man. That scares the fuck out of liberals.
ROTFLMBAO!!!

49izadw.gif

[OK, explain what Obama has to do with Walker. Obama is President. Walker is Governor of Wisconsin. You explain the connection, Alfalfa
The Irish Sasspit was making allegations that the left is afraid of Walker because he kicked their asses repeatedly and therefore they attack him.

So by that same logic...

Obama kicked the Republicans asses repeatedly and they are also VERY afraid of him because of it, therefore they are on CONSTANT attack.

Pay. A damn. Tention.

[OK, explain what Obama has to do with Walker. Obama is President. Walker is Governor of Wisconsin. You explain the connection, Alfalfa
The Irish Sasspit was making allegations that the left is afraid of Walker because he kicked their asses repeatedly and therefore they attack him.

Obama kicked the Republicans asses repeatedly and they are also VERY afraid of him because of it, therefore they are on CONSTANT attack.

Pay. A damn. Tention.

Obama is a joke and only dumb downed fools such as yourself even thinks of taking him serious. Of course anyone using that jackass you use as an avatar can't be too bright.

Well yes perhaps, except that YOU used it first ...seriously man....you need to remember what YOU post.

What did Hillary JUST this week say about the rich?
Why don't you just post what she said about the rich?

You don't like being corrected on your own mistake?

Mrs. Clinton pointed at the top category and said the economy required a “toppling” of the wealthiest 1 percent, according to several people who were briefed on Mrs. Clinton’s policy discussions, but could not discuss private conversations for attribution. [Emphasis added]
Hillary Vows To Topple The Rich In Off Record Meeting The Daily Caller

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1 Watch the video - Yahoo News

Hillary Clinton Topple the 1

You are welcome.
To address these gossip videos, because that's what they amount to. There's no evidence of her saying those words, just pundits "reporting" on reports that she said those words. Even if those words came out of her mouth, it's without context. So there's no there there. Just conjecture.

Try again.

She said it, you know it but you protect her at all costs

As for the word "hack" you used it first, you seem to struggle with self awareness
So when we had Romney on video literally stating right before our eyes and ears that the 47% are turds and he doesn't care for them, you and your ilk did backflips trying to convince Americans that he didn't really say that.

However, you want to run as gospel some gossip rags, hearsay and conjecture of some RW hacks in the media because it suits your narrative.

Do you see what's happening here?

My last post cited Huffpo., look I'm sorry she isn't the Political Paragon you hoped

She said it, does she even remotely mean it?

Hell no she is ONE of hem, it was simple silly pandering.

So by that same logic...

Pay. A damn. Tention.

Obama is done, check out the 22nd amendment

Mrs. Clinton pointed at the top category and said the economy required a “toppling” of the wealthiest 1 percent, according to several people who were briefed on Mrs. Clinton’s policy discussions, but could not discuss private conversations for attribution. [Emphasis added]

You are welcome.
To address these gossip videos, because that's what they amount to. There's no evidence of her saying those words, just pundits "reporting" on reports that she said those words. Even if those words came out of her mouth, it's without context. So there's no there there. Just conjecture.

Try again.

As for the word "hack" you used it first, you seem to struggle with self awareness
So when we had Romney on video literally stating right before our eyes and ears that the 47% are turds and he doesn't care for them, you and your ilk did backflips trying to convince Americans that he didn't really say that.

However, you want to run as gospel some gossip rags, hearsay and conjecture of some RW hacks in the media because it suits your narrative.

My last post cited Huffpo., look I'm sorry she isn't the Political Paragon you hoped

I like how you ignored the Romney situation.

I graciously accept your conceding.

See? Nothing to say about Walker (nothing truthful, anyway). All they can do is attack the messenger, get things wrong, complain and whine, and try to divert attention from the subject.
I already said what I wanted to say.
And avoided what you wanted to avoid.
I don't take my marching orders from the lunatic fringe (you). I post what I want to and if you don't like reading it. Move along, ya nut.
See? Nothing to say about Walker (nothing truthful, anyway). All these liberal fanatics can do is attack the messenger, get things wrong, complain and whine, and try to divert attention from the subject.
Yes because your deep and probative questions concern the entire thread here. [/sarcasm]

You are welcome.

Try again.

Effin every left loon on here always saying someone conceded and the fool can't even make a coherent argument.

You are welcome.

Try again.

If we let you, and your ilk tell it, sure.

What Hillary is, is a person from the working to middle class that worked her way up to the top with lots of hard work and tenacity over a span of several years.

With much trial, tribulation and adversary along the way.

Like Obama, the epitome of the American Dream.

So by that same logic...

Pay. A damn. Tention.

Not just yet... :lol:

You are welcome.

Try again.

I'm pretty sure we weren't talking about Romney,we were talking about Hillary.

Do you usually get with that type of deflection?

We can deal with Romney after we finish your lesson on Hillary Marc

You are welcome.

Try again.

What Hillary is, is a person from the working to middle class that worked her way up to the top with lots of hard work and tenacity over a span of several years.

She said it Marc, you cannot change that

Try again.

She's the epitome of the American dream Jeremiah.

You cannot change that.

So by that same logic...

Pay. A damn. Tention.

Not just yet... :lol:

What election is he going to be in?

You cannot change that.

You fool, she grew up in upscale Park Ridge. Good grief.

You cannot change that.

You fool, she grew up in upscale Park Ridge. Good grief.

Oh wait....her and Bill were "dead broke" once :rofl:

Forum List

Back