Stacey Abrams

Justice company's unpaid taxes continue to mount, records show

While teachers’ chants for increased pay and benefits reverberate through the halls of the West Virginia Capitol, records housed less than 2 miles away in the Kanawha County Courthouse show Gov. Jim Justice still isn’t paying state taxes.

Tams Management Inc, one of Justice’s companies, owes almost $3 million in taxes, prompting the West Virginia State Tax Department to file several liens in Kanawha County. That covers taxes, interest and penalties ranging from 2014 to January 2018. There are 15 liens in all, filed in Kanawha County.

And yet, for some reason, you all are whining about someone who only owes $50,000.

Hmmmmmm....

The billionaire white Republican governor of West Virginia owes some serious back taxes.

Yet you parroting rubes are all atwitter over a negro politician you never heard of before today who owes next to nothing compared to the billionaire.

Jesus, do you EVER get tired of being played and manipulated, retards?

Warren says the rich need to pay more, yet took the IRS to court to try to escape paying more.

A recent report by the IRS on tax compliance by government employees showed that 5.03 percent of House members their employees and 4.44 percent of Senators and their aides owed back taxes or have one or more delinquent tax returns.

Back Taxes Owed by Members of Congress

The Dem nominee for GA governor owes over $50,000 in back taxes.

I thought democrats wanted you to pay your fair share?

How is she not in jail?

Why do democrats seem to have such a hard time paying taxes, expecially when they raise them and expect everyone else to pay them?

It seems like they are Do as I say not as I do people who want to live off of others...

Georgia governor candidate Stacey Abrams is $200,000 in debt. She's not alone

Abrams has openly discussed her money troubles before. And financial disclosure forms revealed last month that she owes $50,000 in back taxes and holds $170,000 in credit card and student loan debt.

If you think politician's personal finances should be a consideration, do you support Trump making his tax returns public?

Why are you so desperate to portray the negro as a criminal?

Do you think there aren't any white Republicans who owe back taxes? Hmmmmm?

No one is implying that the broad is a criminal, just a deadbeat.

And the question is whether or not Ms. Abrams is qualified to run a whole state, if she can't effectively run her own budget. I guess the Dems can explain that she is just running and has no intention of serving , so she's perfectly qualified to be a failed candidate and indeed she might be.

I remember the criticism Joe The Plumber got a few years ago, and all he did was ask a question of a liberal candidate and the left disqualified him for few unpaid bills than this.

How is she not in jail?
For what, Owing While Black?

Knowingly declining to file a tax return, or refusal to pay what is owed after filing a return, can be a criminal violation of the law commonly referred to as "tax evasion."

You mean like the Republican Governor of West Virginia who has not been paying his state taxes to the tune of three million dollars?

Why would anyone vote for someone who can't control their one spending ?
What are you talking about? Personal financial overspending is a prerequisite for high elected office. You’re talking the big leagues where overspending is practically a science, and that’s no place for an inexperienced lightweight as the voters have clearly shown us.

Why are you so desperate to portray the negro as a criminal?

Do you think there aren't any white Republicans who owe back taxes? Hmmmmm?

No one is implying that the broad is a criminal, just a deadbeat.

And the question is whether or not Ms. Abrams is qualified to run a whole state, if she can't effectively run her own budget. I guess the Dems can explain that she is just running and has no intention of serving , so she's perfectly qualified to be a failed candidate and indeed she might be.

I remember the criticism Joe The Plumber got a few years ago, and all he did was ask a question of a liberal candidate and the left disqualified him for few unpaid bills than this.
The Republican Governor of West Virginia owes three million dollars. So it looks like he is not "qualified to run a whole state".

Karma, baby.

The Republican Governor of West Virginia owes three million dollars. So it looks like he is not "qualified to run a whole state".

Karma, baby.

Governor Justice is a billionaire. Some of his many investments, particularly in coal, are in debt- so what? Obama fought an 8 year long war against the Coal Miners.

Yes, Trump has had six bankruptcies, multiple judgements and liens against him for not paying his bills.

President Trump has zero PERSONAL bankruptcies. A handful of his investments have gone south, I don't see where that is a character flaw.

Like a lot of people , our President has had disputes with vendors- questions about quality of work have to be parsed out in court.

there are folks who don't think it's time for a black man to be governor of any state, let alone a state in the deep south. but there's no wrong time for a black man to be in charge! Stacy Abrams will inspire all Americans, he could be our next president in 2020!

there are folks who don't think it's time for a black man to be governor of any state, let alone a state in the deep south. but there's no wrong time for a black man to be in charge! Stacy Abrams will inspire all Americans, he could be our next president in 2020!
Did you call Abrams a man? Wow just because you think she's ugly, doesn't mean you have to call her a dude....that's rude and racist.

She's black. There is no wrongdoing.
I have no doubt her blackness is precisely why this topic exists.

Would you like to make a bet there are no white Republicans who owe back taxes? Hmmmm?
There are, and we also make fun of them.
Tim Geitner…...for example....so it's not a race issue, it's the fact that democrats LOOOOOOOOOOVE taxes and want them raised, yet they don't pay them......aka they are completely full of shit.

Did you call Abrams a man? Wow just because you think she's ugly, doesn't mean you have to call her a dude....that's rude and racist.

oops. i didn't do it intentionally. my bad.

sometimes i am mean and can't help myself, but this ain't one of those times. it was an honest mistake, honestly.

remember, i've been praising abrams this whole time

The billionaire white Republican governor of West Virginia owes some serious back taxes.

Yet you parroting rubes are all atwitter over a negro politician you never heard of before today who owes next to nothing compared to the billionaire.

The difference is republicans hate taxes, we get why they skip them...….but why do democrats????

How is she not in jail?

Why do democrats seem to have such a hard time paying taxes, expecially when they raise them and expect everyone else to pay them?

It seems like they are Do as I say not as I do people who want to live off of others...

Abrams has openly discussed her money troubles before. And financial disclosure forms revealed last month that she owes $50,000 in back taxes and holds $170,000 in credit card and student loan debt.

If you think politician's personal finances should be a consideration, do you support Trump making his tax returns public?
No, if he had an issue we would have known it....plus I like Rachel Maddow to keep hyping shit up only for it to blow up in her face......

Warren says the rich need to pay more, yet took the IRS to court to try to escape paying more.
WINNER WINNER.....CHICKEN DINNER

THIS IS THE REASON we mock dems over taxes, so bring up republicans....we don't give a shit....they are honest that taxes suck and should be lower.

How is she not in jail?

I am so glad she won. She is an extremist! Gonna be so easy to beat this idiot in November.

Forum List

Back