Stacey Abrams

Would you like to make a bet there are no white Republicans who owe back taxes? Hmmmm?
Good point, I'm sure there are a few

Now quick, how many of them run their campaign on why other people need to "pay their fair share" in taxes :dunno:

remember, i've been praising abrams this whole time
Um hmm, without even knowing who you are talking about

You know that the person is black, so must be worthy praise

Racist
casty.gif

there are folks who don't think it's time for a black man to be governor of any state, let alone a state in the deep south. but there's no wrong time for a black man to be in charge! Stacy Abrams will inspire all Americans, he could be our next president in 2020!
Did you call Abrams a man? Wow just because you think she's ugly, doesn't mean you have to call her a dude....that's rude and racist.

remember, i've been praising abrams this whole time
Um hmm, without even knowing who you are talking about

You know that the person is black, so must be worthy praise

Racist
casty.gif

i'm the least racist person in the history of the world

Would you like to make a bet there are no white Republicans who owe back taxes? Hmmmm?

Now quick, how many of them run their campaign on why other people need to "pay their fair share" in taxes :dunno:
Trying to move the goalposts won't work. Sorry!

Dipshit asked why the woman isn't in jail.

You rubes were plainly pointed at her because she's black, and never engaged a single brain cell in critical thinking.

The billionaire white Republican governor of West Virginia owes some serious back taxes.

Yet you parroting rubes are all atwitter over a negro politician you never heard of before today who owes next to nothing compared to the billionaire.

Jesus, do you EVER get tired of being played and manipulated, retards?

Justice company's unpaid taxes continue to mount, records show
Warren says the rich need to pay more, yet took the IRS to court to try to escape paying more.
WINNER WINNER.....CHICKEN DINNER

THIS IS THE REASON we mock dems over taxes, so bring up republicans....we don't give a shit....they are honest that taxes suck and should be lower.
You wanted the negro locked up for owing back taxes, retard.

You idiot rubes just copy and paste what you are told, like good little parrots.

It is literally impossible for you to think for yourselves.

Trying to move the goalposts won't work. Sorry!

Dipshit asked why the woman isn't in jail.

You rubes were plainly pointed at her because she's black, and never engaged a single brain cell in critical thinking.
No, I(not we or they) pointed to her because she is a democrat running for governor and she has back taxes (ie she didn't pay her taxes and many people DO go to jail for that)...I mean $50000 in back taxes is a lot of cash. And that doesn't include the $170,000 of student loans (which everyone has and democrats don't focus on WHY college is so expensive) and credit card debt.

The billionaire white Republican governor of West Virginia owes some serious back taxes.

Yet you parroting rubes are all atwitter over a negro politician you never heard of before today who owes next to nothing compared to the billionaire.

Jesus, do you EVER get tired of being played and manipulated, retards?

Justice company's unpaid taxes continue to mount, records show
Warren says the rich need to pay more, yet took the IRS to court to try to escape paying more.
WINNER WINNER.....CHICKEN DINNER

THIS IS THE REASON we mock dems over taxes, so bring up republicans....we don't give a shit....they are honest that taxes suck and should be lower.
You wanted the negro locked up for owing back taxes, retard.

You idiot rubes just copy and paste what you are told, like good little parrots.

It is literally impossible for you to think for yourselves.
No tard, I asked why isn't she, many people do go to jail for not paying taxes, are you just that stupid?

Forum List

Back