Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

It proves one thing. He scares the shit out of them.

Nutters think we fear every GOP candidate. It might be the dumbest thing you guys say.
One would be hard pressed to name the dumbest thing you've ever said since everything you say is moronic.

Weeeeeeee! Since you KNOW that I'm much more intelligent than you....this kind of banter must be some form of therapy for you.
See what I mean? :lol:

If you read the text of the article, you see hte problem was the bank being subject to a cyber attack, not the president's failure to manage his accounts.

Oh lighten up, loon. Good grief, loosen up your little girl panties and relax

Gee, I don't know, you guys seem to be the ones obsessed with the President, maybe you all need to lighten up. You've been on a tear about the guy for seven years now.

If you read the text of the article, you see hte problem was the bank being subject to a cyber attack, not the president's failure to manage his accounts.

Gee, I don't know, you guys seem to be the ones obsessed with the President, maybe you all need to lighten up. You've been on a tear about the guy for seven years now.

Says the far left drone that was obsessed with a president from 2001 to 2009..

Okay, since no one else posted a link on this "story", I'll do the honors.

Scott Walker Is Just Like You In Debt - The Daily Beast

According to his most recent financial disclosure forms, the governor owed between $10,000 and $100,000 to credit card companies in 2014. One of the cards listed is a Barclay Card, and the other is a Sears MasterCard.

“Over the years, the governor has given $370,000 of his salary back to taxpayers,” emailed AshLee Strong, a spokesperson for Walker’s Our American Revival PAC. “He has two kids in college, parents who live with him, a mortgage, car payments, and small credit card use. All in all, pretty ordinary stuff.”

Okay, not really a scandal, it sounds like he's in the same boat the rest of us are in after Bush crashed the economy in 2008. He owes more than he owns.

the question is, when he's not busy genuflecting to the Koch Brothers, can he get across that he understands what Americans are going through?

I still think Walker is the strongest potential contender the GOP has, if he's ready for prime time.

Uh, Guy, I was a hard-core Republican from 2001 to 2008. I would like to say that Bush fucking up the economy in 2001, or getting us into a war over a lie in 2003, or fucking up the response to Katrina in 2005 were the things that turned me against him. They weren't.

It wasn't until he fucked up the economy in 2008 that I realized the GOP is not the friend of the guy who works for a living.

You mean like you obsess over Palin and any other person from the right? Mention Palin and your heads spin and explode. Get a grip, loon

Uh, Guy, I was a hard-core Republican from 2001 to 2008. I would like to say that Bush fucking up the economy in 2001, or getting us into a war over a lie in 2003, or fucking up the response to Katrina in 2005 were the things that turned me against him. They weren't.

It wasn't until he fucked up the economy in 2008 that I realized the GOP is not the friend of the guy who works for a living.
But Obama is? He puts a record number of people on welfare and makes those who WORK pay for it. Is he a friend of the guy who works for a living? Hell no.

Yeah, a cyber attack. Let's go with that. :lol:

Of course the Obamabots will dismiss this....

Presidential Credibility Pre-2005 Broke Obamas Lived on Credit Lines John Hawkins Right Wing News

But Obama is? He puts a record number of people on welfare and makes those who WORK pay for it. Is he a friend of the guy who works for a living? Hell no.

Obungles has never put an honest days work in during his entire life

No you weren't, not even close..

Has he managed even a dishonest day's work?

Scott Walker isn't really worth our time. He has zero chance in the general election.

:lol: Based on what? Walker is very much capable of becoming the next president. Not sure if I'd vote him, but you're delusional if you think he can't win.

Has he managed even a dishonest day's work?

Everyday?

Anyone who carries any debt on a Sears card is too stupid to manage any financial matters, let alone those of a state or a nation.

I thought Walker was one of those balanced budget guys.....He can't even shop at Sears without going into debt?

Yeah typical American in an Obama economy

I thought Walker was some sort of fiscal genius?

Oh.....I forgot

Couldn't even finish college. That is why his major asset is a Sears card

Yeah a college drop out, in debt and still has his way with you loons. That speaks volumes about you

He "has his way" with liberals? Really. So America is Wisconsin, loon?

Anyone who carries any debt on a Sears card is too stupid to manage any financial matters, let alone those of a state or a nation.

I thought Walker was one of those balanced budget guys.....He can't even shop at Sears without going into debt?

Yeah typical American in an Obama economy

I thought Walker was some sort of fiscal genius?

Oh.....I forgot

Couldn't even finish college. That is why his major asset is a Sears card

Yeah a college drop out, in debt and still has his way with you loons. That speaks volumes about you

He "has his way" with liberals? Really. So America is Wisconsin, loon?

I guess the far left wants to forget about the recall election..

Yeah, a cyber attack. Let's go with that. :lol:

Of course the Obamabots will dismiss this....

Presidential Credibility Pre-2005 Broke Obamas Lived on Credit Lines John Hawkins Right Wing News

What a fucking idiot you are. Try paying off student loans from Ivy League colleges. Oh, that's right. You're 33 years old and still working on your GED.
Can you find something more recent than news from 10 years ago?

Forum List

Back