Another Anti-Gay Christian Conservative Caught Smoking A Pole

Many gay men will try to cover their fear of rejection by claiming to be bisexuals
From the bigot perspective, that's like saying, "I don't just shoot heroin. I shoot heroin and eat Freedom Fries."

yup..I'm up the road a bit..Twin Falls..yeah, he fought giving back the money for a long time--I wonder if Trump..who is using his campaign funds to pay for legal fees..will one day have to pay it all back?

Ah hell, sorry i missed that right under your avatar. Twin is a nice little town - growing it would appear. Boise State football fan? I'll be off to the Air Force game mañana.

Good question - Funny how people who contributed to Trump don't seem to care. Hell, his inauguration fund raised 107 million and they probably spent a quarter of that for low turnout and a no-name country cover band. Claimed they'd give what was left over to charity.

Ain't happenin' - just more riches for the family.

Still no charity money from leftover Trump inaugural funds

emptystandsfortrump.JPG
BSU? I watch them..but I'm a pac-12 guy..my Alma Mater is Stanford. But that game last week..one for the ages..very nice come-back!

Trump? Give money back? Surely you jest. The only time a charity gets money from Trump..with some rare exceptions..is when the money belongs to someone else..and Trump can claim credit.

Its sad that in order to get elected as a Republican you have to lie if your gay, lie if you really don't care about other peoples sex life's, because once you start being a person who lie's its easy to lie about tax plans that hurt those you should be working for.

Its sad that in order to get elected as a Republican you have to lie if your gay, lie if you really don't care about other peoples sex life's, because once you start being a person who lie's its easy to lie about tax plans that hurt those you should be working for.
This goes right to the root of something I have said many times.

If a man cheats on his wife, violating the most sacred of vows, there is absolutely nothing to stop him from breaking the political vows he makes to the voters.

A politician's personal life matters a great deal. It tells me the quality of his integrity and whether or not I can trust what he says.

That's why I have NEVER trusted Trump.

I didn't degenderize my last post. But obviously the same rule applies to women politicians and their husbands, and gay politicians and their spouses.

If you aren't faithful to your spouse, you won't be faithful to your constituents.

I didn't degenderize my last post. But obviously the same rule applies to women politicians and their husbands, and gay politicians and their spouses.

If you aren't faithful to your spouse, you won't be faithful to your constituents.

That would knock out about 1/3 of congress.. I really don't trust to many of them.

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?
If you were raised in a culture that would abandon you and hurl hatred at you for being honest, then yes.

I am in a culture that hurls hate at me for saying what I actually believe in.
There are plenty of cultures that agree with you about gay people. There’s nothing stopping you from joining them. A plane ticket to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan isn’t that expensive.

I have no plans to abandon my nation to the destruction it faces while i have breath and freedom to act

cheaters cheat, and liars lie - anytime the feel the need for either.

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?
A culture of anti gay bigotry, thats what :thup:

We live in a culture that praises homosexuality
No, we live in a culture (now) that is praising courage in the face of outdated bigotry.

And youre taking that as a praising of x,y,z culture that you, personally, dont agree with.

Thats a regressive trait.

Yeah it doesn't take courage to go with the culture.

If you were raised in a culture that would abandon you and hurl hatred at you for being honest, then yes.

There are plenty of cultures that agree with you about gay people. There’s nothing stopping you from joining them. A plane ticket to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan isn’t that expensive.

I have no plans to abandon my nation to the destruction it faces while i have breath and freedom to act

Metamorphosis is an act of creation--yes ..you have to leave the old behind..and I know that's scary..but the new..will be far better and healthier. Just think...there will come a time..when gender truly is fluid..where one can choose to be biologically male, or female, at will. Where families may be multi-parent..where sex for pleasure won't be subject to religious BS.
A time when old creation myths will be taught in school..and marveled over..that people actually believed such shyte.

This will happen. It's happening right now.

That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Those who remain closeted and hide their true selves are unhappy, frightened and hard on everyone around them. I think of what my brother-in-law went through when his wife revealed her affair with another woman after 17 years of marriage. He moved out and his wife’s girlfriend moved in. Their two teenage sons’ lives were completely up-ended.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down.

It's not the dishonesty about it that is driving the suicide rate. The rate is just as high in societies that are fine with homosexuality. And its just as high with open and honest homosexuals.

The issue is the mental illness along with it. You cant do wrong and feel good about it. And if you engage is negative and deviant behavior long enough it effects your mental health

Last edited:

That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Those who remain closeted and hide their true selves are unhappy, frightened and hard on everyone around them. I think of what my brother-in-law went through when his wife revealed her affair with another woman after 17 years of marriage. He moved out and his wife’s girlfriend moved in. Their two teenage sons’ lives were completely up-ended.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down.

It's not the dishonesty about it that is driving the suicide rate. The rare is just as hide in societies that are fine with homosexuality. And its just as high with open and honest homosexuals.

The issue is the mental illness along with it. You cant do wrong and feel good about it. And if you engage is negative and deviant behavior long enough it effects your mental health
you call being gay...negative and deviant

thats your problem, not society's and it answers your original question succinctly

You are one of the people forcing gay people in your community to live in crippling fear. You are not a victim.

It's not the dishonesty about it that is driving the suicide rate. The rare is just as hide in societies that are fine with homosexuality. And its just as high with open and honest homosexuals.

You post a lot of silly crap but this might just take the cake. There's nothing "mentally ill", "doing wrong" or "deviant" involved with being born gay.

Just please stop

:eusa_wall:

Last edited:

Uh-oh..might have to raise the BS flag...:bsflag:

First, find me a society that is completely alright with homosexuality....other than some tribal groups..I don't believe there is one..certainly not a Western one.
If you do think you find one..please post those stats..that show a higher than normal suicide rate among gay people. I'll not hold my breath.

Secondly, you used the term deviant..deviant is defined by society..if a society decides that a behavior is no longer contrary to the norm..it is no longer deviant.

Negative is your value judgement. It has nothing to do with objective reality. As is your calling it 'wrong', another value judgement...just because others share it..or that history shows of a time when everyone shared it..it still has no intrinsic value--in the end..it is just your judgement.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness..it was removed from the DSM-5 a long time ago.

Uh-oh..might have to raise the BS flag...

First, find me a society that is completely alright with homosexuality....other than some tribal groups..I don't believe there is one..certainly not a Western one.
If you do think you find one..please post those stats..that show a higher than normal suicide rate among gay people. I'll not hold my breath.

Secondly, you used the term deviant..deviant is defined by society..if a society decides that a behavior is no longer contrary to the norm..it is no longer deviant.

Negative is your value judgement. It has nothing to do with objective reality. As is your calling it 'wrong', another value judgement...just because others share it..or that history shows of a time when everyone shared it..it still has no intrinsic value--in the end..it is just your judgement.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness..it was removed from the DSM-5 a long time ago.

There is actually a slightly higher than average suicide rate amongst transgenders .. It is not difficult to figure out why.

Metamorphosis is an act of creation--yes ..you have to leave the old behind..and I know that's scary..but the new..will be far better and healthier. Just think...there will come a time..when gender truly is fluid..where one can choose to be biologically male, or female, at will. Where families may be multi-parent..where sex for pleasure won't be subject to religious BS.
A time when old creation myths will be taught in school..and marveled over..that people actually believed such shyte.

This will happen. It's happening right now.

Gender will never be fluid. Sure people will mutilate their bodies to pretend they are different, but men will always be Men and women will always be women.

Uh-oh..might have to raise the BS flag...

There is actually a slightly higher than average suicide rate amongst transgenders .. It is not difficult to figure out why.

Yup..which is why some hard-core mental health work goes into the process...I need not get into it here..but sorting out the confusion and bringing a person to a place of clarity in the Transgender process can be challenging--many change their minds..once they begin to know themselves..without all the shouting going on..from family, friends, society, the media..etc., etc..

Forum List

Back