Another Anti-Gay Christian Conservative Caught Smoking A Pole

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
'Inappropriate behavior' with man in his office led to Ohio lawmaker's ouster

State Rep. Wes Goodman, who consistently touted his faith and conservative values, abruptly resigned late Tuesday after being confronted with evidence of inappropriate conduct with another man inside his Riffe Center office, the second Ohio lawmaker to fall within a month.

House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger, R-Clarksville, met Tuesday afternoon with the Cardington Republican soon after the speaker became aware of an incident from weeks ago in the lawmaker’s office that, sources said, involved a male in a consensual situation.

Sewickley_Photography_0097_web_300x199.jpg

AWKWARD!

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?

You have to be REALLY FUCKING GAY to pass up this for a dick in the ass:

wes_wife.jpg

"Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting." He added while mouth hugging a dude. lol

the closet door got left wide open, and RW Rump Rangers are coming out.

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?
If you were raised in a culture that would abandon you and hurl hatred at you for being honest, then yes.

I had this discussion with a lesbian friend who’s Jehovah’s Witness girlfriend had dumped her to go back to her JW boyfriend. My friend said that they were so good together, even though her family disapproved of the relationship. The boyfriend had treated her ex badly, so she couldn’t understand why this woman broke up with her. It had been her girlfriend’s first lesbian relationship.

I said to her to forget this woman. Her family and her church had raised her to believe that she would burn in Hell for all eternity for what the two of them had done and her only path to salvation was to repent her sins and change her ways. She wasn’t coming back.

The greatest fear gays have in coming out is that family and friends will abandon them. It happens often enough that this isn’t an unreasonable fear. Especially in a devout Christian community. So they hide, and sneak around, until they’re caught.

A culture of anti gay bigotry, thats what :thup:

We live in a culture that praises homosexuality
No, we don't. We live in a culture that is in the process of understanding that who you chose to love and have sex with..has no relevance at all. But we are not there yet. 30 more years, I think.

Forum List

Back