Another Anti-Gay Christian Conservative Caught Smoking A Pole

It's not the dishonesty about it that is driving the suicide rate. The rare is just as hide in societies that are fine with homosexuality. And its just as high with open and honest homosexuals.

The issue is the mental illness along with it. You cant do wrong and feel good about it. And if you engage is negative and deviant behavior long enough it effects your mental health
you call being gay...negative and deviant

thats your problem, not society's and it answers your original question succinctly

Homosexual behavior is negative and deviant.

Healthy behavior doesn't lead to suicide.

Homosexual behaviour doesn’t lead to suicide. Being taught that being a homosexual is wrong or deviant and absorbing that message, leads to suicide. Being bullied, denied service, refused rental accommodations or fired because you’re gay, leads to suicide. Being tossed out of your church, your family or your community because you’re gay leads to suicide.

There have been gays among every society and among animals throughout history. God made gays and God doesn’t make mistakes.
Telling homosexuals that they are negative and deviant is what's negative and deviant.

I was with you until the god part :) being an agnostic and all

Behavior isn't identity. As long as you conflate the two there will be struggles
kay bud

your kind will be expired soon, hoot and hollar all ya wanna...nobody under 30 shares your archaic ideas

I realize that not everyone is religious but one of the most common misconceptions is that ALL Christians oppose rights for gays and that’s simply not true. Not all of those who call themselves Christians, believe that homosexuality is a sin.

Evangelicals, when cornered on their bigotry will always dismiss you as a Godless heathen with no morals. I like to provide arguments that suggest that God loves queers too.

I’ve read some Bible studies that suggest that the passage of homosexual denunciation in the Bible quoted most often by evangelicals, is a mis-translation from the original Greek.

I have no problem with atheism or agnostics but discussions with evangelicals always come back to “the Bible says” well there all are kinds of arguments to be made about what the Bible says, not the least of which is that God’s Laws - The 10 Commandments, say nothing about homosexuality. Lying, stealing, murder, adultery, jealousy, and blasphemy, nothing about homosexuality.
Paul was Gay...Greek that he was.

"crippling fear" ..oh my!!

Leftwingers see everyone as a victim......some married guy gets his knob polished and he's now "a gay man living in Crippling fear"....

Make up your fucking minds...either being gay is normal or it isn't.

:rofl:
Gay bashing is a thing....so is firing gays (still legal in many states) for being gay. And gay parents can still lose their children in divorce settlements in this country.....

The OP denigrates "perfectly normal" homosexual sex, is that gay bashing?
Nope....gay bashing is beating up or killing gays....usually by "brave" bands of boys/men riding around, hanging out outside gay bars and then jumping solitary people they perceive as gay.

And yes, it still happens.

Leftwingers see everyone as a victim......some married guy gets his knob polished and he's now "a gay man living in Crippling fear"....

Gay bashing is a thing....so is firing gays (still legal in many states) for being gay. And gay parents can still lose their children in divorce settlements in this country.....

The only thing I denigrated was the man's hypocrisy, and his infidelity to his wife.

Dipshit.

Nope....gay bashing is beating up or killing gays....usually by "brave" bands of boys/men riding around, hanging out outside gay bars and then jumping solitary people they perceive as gay.
Usually to repress their own feelings of gender confusion..amazing how many turn out to be gay...30 years later.

Behavior isn't identity. As long as you conflate the two there will be struggles

Sure it is. You're LDS, no? Isn't that behavior also and an identity?

That tells you what church I go to and what I believe, but who I am is different.

I am a son of God. Created in His image. That's who I am.

Every human being, male and female, is created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of Heavenly parents and because of the we each have a divine nature and destiny.

Our actions aren't what determine our identity. Our identity is the same no matter what we do. Our behaviors and health, mental and spiritual, are determined by whether we accept the truth about our identity.

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?
A culture of anti gay bigotry, thats what :thup:

We live in a culture that praises homosexuality

That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Those who remain closeted and hide their true selves are unhappy, frightened and hard on everyone around them. I think of what my brother-in-law went through when his wife revealed her affair with another woman after 17 years of marriage. He moved out and his wife’s girlfriend moved in. Their two teenage sons’ lives were completely up-ended.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down.

That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Those who remain closeted and hide their true selves are unhappy, frightened and hard on everyone around them. I think of what my brother-in-law went through when his wife revealed her affair with another woman after 17 years of marriage. He moved out and his wife’s girlfriend moved in. Their two teenage sons’ lives were completely up-ended.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down.

Exactly - homophobes constantly yammer about a high suicide rate in the LBGT community. I know what they go through having been close to at least one of each - it's not at all easy.

"That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down."

Awww...poor disgusting perverts. I bet pedophiles and wack-jobs who love to phuck 11 year olds and Labradors are "unhappy" and feel oppressed as well. That's soooo sad...we should be more "understanding." How dare a legit society ask that sexual deviants fight temptation and manage their disgusting sexual fantasies and desires.

Awww...poor disgusting perverts. I bet pedophiles and wack-jobs who love to phuck 11 year olds and Labradors are "unhappy" and feel oppressed as well. That's soooo sad...we should be more "understanding." How dare a legit society ask that sexual deviants fight temptation and manage their disgusting sexual fantasies and desires.

Nominated for misguided, miserable homophobe of the week ^ ^ ^ :cool-45:

The exact correlation and simplified logic kills you doesn't it....hahaha

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?

Exactly - homophobes constantly yammer about a high suicide rate in the LBGT community. I know what they go through having been close to at least one of each - it's not at all easy.

"That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down."

Why is it alway "me! me! me!...Let's talk about ME!" with trumpanzees?

No. YOU live in a culture that praises it. I live in a culture that tosses them into a live volcano( but that aint right either) I liked the days when closets were still around.....Rock Hudson, Jim Neighbors

'Inappropriate behavior' with man in his office led to Ohio lawmaker's ouster

State Rep. Wes Goodman, who consistently touted his faith and conservative values, abruptly resigned late Tuesday after being confronted with evidence of inappropriate conduct with another man inside his Riffe Center office, the second Ohio lawmaker to fall within a month.

House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger, R-Clarksville, met Tuesday afternoon with the Cardington Republican soon after the speaker became aware of an incident from weeks ago in the lawmaker’s office that, sources said, involved a male in a consensual situation.

gave you a'little chub did it?

The difference is that republicans resign when they are exposed as hypocrites while democrats flaunt it . The secret to applying the political double standard is the MSM which will cover up and make excuses for democrat hypocrites while forcing republicans to resign. It's been that way for years and the tax exempt Media Matters (we monitor only conservative speech) often feeds the MSM with fuel for outrage whether it's real or manufactured.

The exact correlation and simplified logic kills you doesn't it....hahaha

Nah..the rank ignorance and clear repression of your obvious homosexual desires..simply amuses...nothing more.

iu

Forum List

Back