Another Anti-Gay Christian Conservative Caught Smoking A Pole

'Inappropriate behavior' with man in his office led to Ohio lawmaker's ouster

State Rep. Wes Goodman, who consistently touted his faith and conservative values, abruptly resigned late Tuesday after being confronted with evidence of inappropriate conduct with another man inside his Riffe Center office, the second Ohio lawmaker to fall within a month.

House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger, R-Clarksville, met Tuesday afternoon with the Cardington Republican soon after the speaker became aware of an incident from weeks ago in the lawmaker’s office that, sources said, involved a male in a consensual situation.

Homophobe!

Ho-Hum: Another family values GOPerv caught with his pants down.

Republican Sex Scandals

Looks gay don't he? :)

15423318_G.jpg

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?
A culture of anti gay bigotry, thats what :thup:

We live in a culture that praises homosexuality
No, we don't. We live in a culture that is in the process of understanding that who you chose to love and have sex with..has no relevance at all. But we are not there yet. 30 more years, I think.

I disagree. We are in a culture learning the exact opposite. Who you have sex with is vitally important. To yourself, to society, and to future generations.

What is it with these peoples. Is being honest about what you believe really so difficult?
If you were raised in a culture that would abandon you and hurl hatred at you for being honest, then yes.

I am in a culture that hurls hate at me for saying what I actually believe in.
There are plenty of cultures that agree with you about gay people. There’s nothing stopping you from joining them. A plane ticket to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan isn’t that expensive.

If you were raised in a culture that would abandon you and hurl hatred at you for being honest, then yes.

When my son was at NYU he heard absolute horror stories from other gay men about how they were treated when they "came out". It's horrifying that parents could treat their kids like that.

No, we live in a culture (now) that is praising courage in the face of outdated bigotry.

And youre taking that as a praising of x,y,z culture that you, personally, dont agree with.

Thats a regressive trait.

That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Those who remain closeted and hide their true selves are unhappy, frightened and hard on everyone around them. I think of what my brother-in-law went through when his wife revealed her affair with another woman after 17 years of marriage. He moved out and his wife’s girlfriend moved in. Their two teenage sons’ lives were completely up-ended.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down.

I still can't believe i voted for that clown--twice!

iu

You live (or lived) in Idaho? Yeah, he was an embarrassment to the state to be sure. Nice to see him forced to pay back several hundred thousand dollars in legal fees he stole from his campaign coffers.
yup..I'm up the road a bit..Twin Falls..yeah, he fought giving back the money for a long time--I wonder if Trump..who is using his campaign funds to pay for legal fees..will one day have to pay it all back?

I am in a culture that hurls hate at me for saying what I actually believe in.

Bull... The only ones wrong in this situation are the gay bashers using the bible and then caught with their pants down.
No one is bashing Christianity in this thread or during these congress sexual accusations.

yup..I'm up the road a bit..Twin Falls..yeah, he fought giving back the money for a long time--I wonder if Trump..who is using his campaign funds to pay for legal fees..will one day have to pay it all back?

Ah hell, sorry i missed that right under your avatar. Twin is a nice little town - growing it would appear. Boise State football fan? I'll be off to the Air Force game mañana.

Good question - Funny how people who contributed to Trump don't seem to care. Hell, his inauguration fund raised 107 million and they probably spent a quarter of that for low turnout and a no-name country cover band. Claimed they'd give what was left over to charity.

Ain't happenin' - just more riches for the family.

Still no charity money from leftover Trump inaugural funds

emptystandsfortrump.JPG

When my son was at NYU he heard absolute horror stories from other gay men about how they were treated when they "came out". It's horrifying that parents could treat their kids like that.

One of our gay friends - over 40, out since he was a teenager, married to the same man for more than 10 years, said in all seriousness, that his mother still thinks the “problem” is that he hasn’t met the right girl.

Many gay men will try to cover their fear of rejection by claiming to be bisexuals, or as one of my gays friends calls it the “Bi now, gay later plan”.

We had a neighbour who is bi”. In the 10 years we lived next door to him, he didn’t once date a woman. But he often dated men.

That’s not true either. Honesty is praised. Being open and true to who you really are is praised. Homosexuality isn’t being praised, it’s being accepted.

Those who remain closeted and hide their true selves are unhappy, frightened and hard on everyone around them. I think of what my brother-in-law went through when his wife revealed her affair with another woman after 17 years of marriage. He moved out and his wife’s girlfriend moved in. Their two teenage sons’ lives were completely up-ended.

Sexual orientation issues are the single biggest reason for teen suicides. If society in general was more accepting of gays, that rate would go down.

Exactly - homophobes constantly yammer about a high suicide rate in the LBGT community. I know what they go through having been close to at least one of each - it's not at all easy.

No, we don't. We live in a culture that is in the process of understanding that who you chose to love and have sex with..has no relevance at all. But we are not there yet. 30 more years, I think.

Look at how far America has come since Rock Hudson died of aides..

We used to think Liberace was just extravagant and flashy..lol

Forum List

Back