Ann Is So Upset She Can't Ride Her Horse

Someone tell me why the left is so 'concerned' about the right? We get that you all hate us, given that Huggy would euthanize if possible. WTF? is with you folks?

Because you’re not going anywhere – you’re here to stay.

The Nation would be better served with the GOP run by sane people, which is currently not the case.
The country would be better served by sane people. Unfortunately, the left are in charge and we are going to have all we can do to survive the next 4 years with our freedoms intact.

She'd tell you to stop it now. This is hard. The servants don't ever talk to her like this.

are you referring to Queen Michells servants?

you don't watch or read anything besides the rightwingnut blogosphere, do you?

have you had our daily Kos?

PS I mostly watch sports on TV, work a job and work arounsd the house.

Not surprised that you would play the rightwingnut blogosphere card

You are wrong again as is usual

Last edited:
Not to a liberal it ain't. You gotta be a white Republican woman of means who has MS and has survived cancer to be "fair game". Meech gets a pass for hating her country for 45 years. I know I know, but that's just the way it is.. for you see "THEY WON" :D

The election? I've moved-on from our shellacking of the GObP.

The bright side of obama's win is when the government can no longer support the people who voted for obama. They will be pissed and will be looking for blood.

Yo! you can't get you no blood from a turnip! :D

so then Queen iMcheele is fair game b/c of her " for the first tie in my life I'm proudof my country" statement?

Not to a liberal it ain't. You gotta be a white Republican woman of means who has MS and has survived cancer to be "fair game". Meech gets a pass for hating her country for 45 years. I know I know, but that's just the way it is.. for you see "THEY WON" :D

The election? I've already moved-on from the Left shellacking the GObP.

But you having moved on from lying, it was 4 percent. Get over yourself.

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

Hey the left at it's finest. What's breast cancer and ms between friends.

Look. The compassionate left winger. May you be stricken down with both cancer and ms so you can laugh along with Mrs. Romney.

Oh and may be a tumor or two just for being a prick.

Wow, this thread takes pathetic OPs to new levels. :thup:

rejoice in how ugly they are. have some fun with their evilness.

Then wish them the death they deserve. I have a trick or two up my sleeve for one like this. :D

Last edited:
From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

Guess we can put you down as part of the liberal war on women then not to mention fairly dense if you take anything the Washington Post writes about any conservative remotely serious. On a side note kind of interesting your more focused on Ann Romney than on Obama and the Israel, Gaza situation Morsi's power grab in Egypt, and the fiscal cliff at the end of the month.

From the WaPo:

Look. The compassionate left winger. May you be stricken down with both cancer and ms so you can laugh along with Mrs. Romney.

Oh and may your whole family suffer from cancer.

What the hell you whining about?

MS and cancer are NOT pre-existing conditions under Obamacare. Victim Ann's husband would have ended that on Day One and cancer would NOT be covered.

If *you* made $20 million a year capital gains cancer wouldn't affect you much, either. MS would not be much.of a problem.

But denying treatment to those who aren't wealthy? That's what you boobs who voted for Ronmey voted *for*.

Dolts.

Regards from Rosie

from the wapo:

""by all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on romney’s wife, ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the white house was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

a detached romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed white house bid

oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as i type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for ann.......her poor ponies neglected.

hey the left at it's finest. What's breast cancer and ms between friends.

Look. The compassionate left winger. May you be stricken down with both cancer and ms so you can laugh along with mrs. Romney.

View attachment $crying.bmp

Wow you leftytoons really got nothing. Anything to avoid addressing actual issues.

From the WaPo:

MS and cancer are NOT pre-existing conditions under Obamacare. Victim Ann's husband would have ended that on Day One and cancer would NOT be covered.

If *you* made $20 million a year capital gains cancer wouldn't affect you much, either. MS would not be much.of a problem.

But denying treatment to those who aren't wealthy? That's what you boobs who voted for Ronmey voted *for*.

Dolts.

Regards from Rosie

Ah you fucking moron. You fucking asshole. I'm from the land of free healthcare.

The government just decided to cut out our ER asswipe. How's this run with you? Oh they just made an arbitrary decision to cut out ER services to half of the southern provinces.

We don't vote NDP. So they have cut us off.

I think the left has dreged the swamp and came up with this thread. Romney lost can't you haters get over it?

Well, I learned a new thing today.. "If you're rich cancer won't affect you."

dayuuumm that's intelligent.

If *you* made $20 million a year capital gains cancer wouldn't affect you much Libtard of the year award.. fuckin A

Last edited:
from the wapo:

""by all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on romney’s wife, ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the white house was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

a detached romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed white house bid

oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as i type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for ann.......her poor ponies neglected.

Look. The compassionate left winger. May you be stricken down with both cancer and ms so you can laugh along with mrs. Romney.

View attachment 22847

I've been trying to fight for decent healthcare world wide on a two tier system.

But when I see the likes of you I hope you see that Liverpool pathway real soon. Better yet. I hope not only do you find the pathway, but I pray your whole family walks the Liverpool pathway as well you little prick.

Dolts.

Regards from Rosie

Ah you fucking moron. You fucking asshole. I'm from the land of free healthcare.

The government just decided to cut out our ER asswipe. How's this run with you? Oh they just made an arbitrary decision to cut out ER services to half of the southern provinces.

We don't vote NDP. So they have cut us off.

NO ER? wtf are you supposed to do with a broken leg or a heart attack or maybe 3rd degree burns? call the doc in da mawning?

View attachment 22847

I've been trying to fight for decent healthcare world wide on a two tier system.

But when I see the likes of you I hope you see that Liverpool pathway real soon. Better yet. I hope not only do you find the pathway, but I pray your whole family walks the Liverpool pathway as well you little prick.

Please don't stop. This is fun.

Forum List

Back