Ann Is So Upset She Can't Ride Her Horse

nope, all noobs who are just freaks..but I have toleranted you for years:lol:

poot psycho...

i'd say romney's loss has thrown you over the deep end. but you've been gone for a very long time.

Probably not Romney's loss so much as Obama's win...

the wackadoodle needs to get over it...

maybe if they hadn't believed the nonsense that fauxnews and the rightwingnut blogosphere was spewing before the election, they'd have had time to get themselves together.

we tried to tell them. :dunno:

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

Do you post here between visits to Gloryholes?

Is that your tip of the day for new members Frankie?

It amuses me that the haters still hate a woman with MS and the fact she's wealthy enough to own a horse.

i don't hate her...

but i am entitled to think she's a whining spoiled brat.

Sure you can think it. and you have no proof of it, that's what makes you a hater, you just blather out the hate for the sake of hating. that's cool.

i have every proof of it, willow ...

from her statement that it was their "time"

to her comments about how "hard" the campaign was

to this article about her reaction to her husband losing.

that's what spoiled brats do.

i think that's pretty good evidence... if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

chances are it isn't an orangutan.

Hasn't the election been over for a month? Who gives a shit?

Well, the point of the WaPo article is that many (most) presidential candidates have a political life that continues past the election....um, like Bill Clinton, for instance. Or, or....Jimmy Carter. Or, um....Al Gore.

i don't hate her...

Sure you can think it. and you have no proof of it, that's what makes you a hater, you just blather out the hate for the sake of hating. that's cool.

i have every proof of it, willow ...

from her statement that it was their "time"

to her comments about how "hard" the campaign was

to this article about her reaction to her husband losing.

that's what spoiled brats do.

i think that's pretty good evidence... if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

chances are it isn't an orangutan.

was that an interview? or hearsay? haters gonna hate!

It amuses me that the haters still hate a woman with MS and the fact she's wealthy enough to own a horse.

i don't hate her...

Anne became "fair game" (Turd Blossom parlance ;) ) when she referred to all non-repub voters as "you people"

Poor dear with MS gonna have hubby overturn Obamacare on the first day.....it is only justice she gets in the White House only on a tour. Karma, beeotch!

Someone explain what is wrong with the OP? Making posters type "shuddup" is not a bad thing.

Regards from Rosie

i don't hate her...

Anne became "fair game" (Turd Blossom parlance ;) ) when she referred to all non-repub voters as "you people"

a liberals favorite phase. "fair game" haters gonna hate.

a liberals favorite phase. "fair game" haters gonna hate.

that phrase originated from the guy who managed & blew $300,000,000 on the last Presidential race on the losing side ;) http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/261405-how-to-blow-175-000-000-a.html

Last edited:
Someone tell me why the left is so 'concerned' about the right? We get that you all hate us, given that Huggy would euthanize if possible. WTF? is with you folks?

That's Queen Ann to you.

KingObamaQueenMichelleAntoinette.jpg

Someone tell me why the left is so 'concerned' about the right? We get that you all hate us, given that Huggy would euthanize if possible. WTF? is with you folks?

They gots to have em some G L O A T to go wit der H A T E! :D

that's funny, annie...

should i document every wacko thread about the president, everyone he's ever met, every relative he has that he's never met... his wife...

yadda, yadda, yadda.

really?

:cuckoo:

Hasn't the election been over for a month? Who gives a shit?

Well, the point of the WaPo article is that many (most) presidential candidates have a political life that continues past the election....um, like Bill Clinton, for instance. Or, or....Jimmy Carter. Or, um....Al Gore.

or john mccain
or john kerry
or george mcgovern
or daddy bush

yep...

I missed the HUGGY euthanize thread.. Is that as bad as what's in my sig line? doyathink?

Forum List

Back